Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

Eastern3 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion
Yep I think they have nit enough calls on the weektime.
But there is no wonder if they make so boring shows.
The last weeks are all in all a full waste of time.
Its better for us and the channel when the death comes fast.
29-06-2022 11:10
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TedBrah Offline
Account Closed

I, too, am very unhappy with the devlopment of Babestation24. Let us all hope they will use this free time to reconsider some of their decisions and manage to have a great comeback with some new and wild babes. The show was simply awesome half a year ago or so.

Meisterlampe, I have good news for you: LeeTizia was added to the schedule for July 2nd and 3rd.
Saturday has the potential to be one of the best shows with Edita, Joy and Leetizia.
29-06-2022 14:00
Eastern3 Offline
Senior Poster

The last show with Editha and Joy was absolutely bad.
Maybe Lee make a good show I dont know.
29-06-2022 14:18
TedBrah Offline
Account Closed

When Meisterlampe gets a chance to watch Leetizia on Babestation, he gets so happy that he always throws a techno rave in his room to celebrate ...

eek Big Laugh Big Laugh Big Laugh

Dont be mad at me, mate! I am just joking, you know that.

On a very serious note: I am interested in everybody's view regarding the future of BS24. In your opinion, does it have a future? I hope so but I honestly dont know anymore and have a relatively bad feeling about it. One thing I just cannot understand is why they have no new babes?
30-06-2022 18:05
TedBrah Offline
Account Closed

(29-06-2022 14:18 )Eastern3 Wrote:  The last show with Editha and Joy was absolutely bad.
Maybe Lee make a good show I dont know.

Thank you for taking the time to respond to my message and to share your thoughts.

Time will tell, it seems. Smile
30-06-2022 18:07
Eastern3 Offline
Senior Poster

The last hope is that they use the 4 days of shows to invest more in babes and action.
I think often it is a financial thing that girls who normally make good shows tamed down.
But I think they will put it also in the sand.
New girls not come because of the financial situation too I think.
30-06-2022 20:18
Moorman Offline
Senior Poster

unfortunately energy costs have increased exponentially in this period. I'm not surprised that they found the earnings / costs ratio to be such that they decided to do only 4 shows a week. these weeks we have seen shows with single girls in the studio. with the income from a single phone they find it hard to get back the costs girl + study assistant + electricity + other.
advertising to the site (the higher revenue they have) can still do it with the commercials they will send without having to pay anyone. one thing i don't understand is the point of advertising the new heisse lola video. it is part of the previous management and came out several years ago. i can't see when i bought that video however it is definitely long before pervcam.
I don't consider the holiday motivation. they have always worked also at Christmas and during the various lookdowns. since lately I write very little I wish you happy holidays and good health.
01-07-2022 19:46
Eastern3 Offline
Senior Poster

I find that their is a very decreasing in phone calls the last weeks and that costs money.
But im not wondering about that they have most time the same girls and 70 percent are super soft.
The other 30 percent are also getting softer and more boring the last time.
There 2 girls that going nude actually and thats charlene and stella but stella often not long and very late thats not the type of show people want to see.
Also joy tonight for example is so unmotivated and boring and so much badder than the other shows we see in the past from her.
01-07-2022 22:57
Manuel Offline
I'd marry H. Lola in a heartbeat

Yesterday Charlene proved once again that she is their best performer at the moment. creative and energetic for most part of the night, with countless risky nude poses. If this were the average level of BS24 performers, the channel would probably be in a different, better shape.
Tonight, however, two more "pezzi da novanta" are scheduled, Edita and Leetizia (the latter from home).... I will believe in Leetizia's comeback when I see her on screen.

year after year after year, I keep reading that the shows were better "in the past"... maybe they were never that great (except in the pioneering era)?
02-07-2022 12:54
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

(02-07-2022 12:54 )Manuel Wrote:  Yesterday Charlene proved once again that she is their best performer at the moment. creative and energetic for most part of the night, with countless risky nude poses. If this were the average level of BS24 performers, the channel would probably be in a different, better shape.
Tonight, however, two more "pezzi da novanta" are scheduled, Edita and Leetizia (the latter from home).... I will believe in Leetizia's comeback when I see her on screen.
there is absolutely no way any other girl would be allowed to get away with what charlene does, i cant remember a camera close up like she gets with any of the rest of the girls for a long time, and even the slightest glimpse of nudity is either from a distance or lasts for a second before the camera is quickly moved away or to another angle ,its like a different set of rules when she is on :O
02-07-2022 13:42