LOL Big Grin

The right to bear arms is slightly less ludicrous than the right to arm bears

"a clunge like a burst bean bag"
28-12-2008 02:10
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Timbo Offline
Posting Machine

RE: The Bucket List
It's true they always say it and then they fade away from the rest of the other top 3.
28-12-2008 02:32
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jordo Offline
L.F.C

The Premiership will look alot different to how it has in the last few years. The most noticable changes will be Liverpool on top and Villa finishing 3rd or 4th. If we win at Newcastle then the legend Torres returns we're well on the way Smile
28-12-2008 03:57
Signboy Offline
Master Poster

firekind Wrote:cheryl tweedy is realistic i should think
If Ashley Cole is allowed to bang her, she obviously isn't fussy!Wink
28-12-2008 04:18
jungleboy Offline
mocfo era tihs

random...........game review i found hilarious

I've been playing this for two weeks, and hours and hours of my life now, so I'd like to respond in depth to the advertiser's claims about this game.

"Choose from a plethora of weapons", but because of our weird "primary, secondary, special" weapon classification system, you can only carry an assault rifle OR a sniper rifle, so kiss goodbye to any hope of actually utilising weapons in a tactical way in the single player game.

" Experience real freedom while roaming in more than 50km2 "; that's right, feel free to wander the African savannah, looking at rocks and trees. Some of the rocks will be bigger than the others. Some will be smaller. Some of the trees will be tall. Some will be short. Break up the monotony of your tour of African rocks and trees by either shooting mercenaries or... shooting mercenaries. And hey, if shooting mercenaries gets boring, well, we've always got more rocks and trees for you! If you're done with the story missions, play enthralling side missions - you get to shoot mercenaries! If you're lucky, there just might be some rocks and trees on the way...

" Discover Africa as if you were there thanks to amazing artistic research supported by next-gen technology to make it come to life!" Translation - discover Africa as though our programmers had had it described to them. Enjoy spending time in a coutry where everyone in the country arbitrarily wants you dead for no good reason. And finally, after years of waiting, there's finally a game where you can enjoy the thrill of malaria in your own home! That's pretty much every man's dream, having malaria.

" Fight for two rival factions" neither of whose policies you will be told about, neither of whom seem to represent any faction in particular, and neither of which you will care about, because we were so busy creating believable fire, we forgot to create a believable conflict. Are they fighting over food? Water? Disco music? You'll never find out, and you'll never care.

"choose your own path and make your way up to your primary target by any means necessary"; give up on any approach but 'shooting everything that's not me' after the first four seconds of the first gun fight.

"Feel free to explore this gigantic world and play over 70 side quests to earn help, new weapons and vehicles!" 70 side quests of remarkable similarity. Earn guns with the destructive power of a blowpipe attack from a child with asthma. Drive in vehicles that handle like a tortoise dying of depression.

"Next-gen technology brings a brand new experience to Far Cry 2. Be surprised by medics dragging wounded soldiers into a safe place. Read fear in grunts' eyes as your reputation and in-game actions make them want to drop their guns and run for cover." Translation - Next-gen technology brings you exactly the same experience as every FPS you've ever played, only with less going on.

To conclude:
Pros:
Malaria.

Cons:
You can only have a sniper rifle or an assault rifle, so tactical FPS options limited.
Enemies so effective at locating you, it's like they're using The Force, thus making stealth gameplay a joke.
More wandering from place to place than the Fellowship of The Ring.
Either the mercenaries are bulletproof or the gun shop only supplies rubber bullets.
Factions characterless and dull.
Missions repetitive and flavourless.
"Story" pretty non-existent.
Sidequests like main quests, only with no discernable rewards.

"Insert funny comment here"
28-12-2008 04:19
mas0887 Offline
Herald of the Forum

1. Attend the North London Derby with kickarse Spurs tickets at White Hart Lane in the Spurs end.
2. Get to perform live on stage with Avenged Sevelfold like Matteo does in their live DVD show.
3. Tell all of my ex's to fuck off and die because they are basically all cunts.
4. Go to Vegas and get myself into as much into debt as I possibly can.
5. Find a cure. Probably preferable to be done before number 4.
(This post was last modified: 28-12-2008 05:45 by mas0887.)
28-12-2008 05:44
BelfastBadBoy Away
Posting Machine

mas0887 Wrote:3. Tell all of my ex's to fuck off and die because they are basically all cunts.

Theres definetly one of mine i said that to and was the best thing i ever done...even if i did go way below the belt it had to be done
28-12-2008 13:10
A Spider Monkey Offline
7th Level Invisible Ninja

jungleboy Wrote:random...........game review i found hilarious

I've been playing this for two weeks, and hours and hours of my life now, so I'd like to respond in depth to the advertiser's claims about this game.

"Choose from a plethora of weapons", but because of our weird "primary, secondary, special" weapon classification system, you can only carry an assault rifle OR a sniper rifle, so kiss goodbye to any hope of actually utilising weapons in a tactical way in the single player game.

" Experience real freedom while roaming in more than 50km2 "; that's right, feel free to wander the African savannah, looking at rocks and trees. Some of the rocks will be bigger than the others. Some will be smaller. Some of the trees will be tall. Some will be short. Break up the monotony of your tour of African rocks and trees by either shooting mercenaries or... shooting mercenaries. And hey, if shooting mercenaries gets boring, well, we've always got more rocks and trees for you! If you're done with the story missions, play enthralling side missions - you get to shoot mercenaries! If you're lucky, there just might be some rocks and trees on the way...

" Discover Africa as if you were there thanks to amazing artistic research supported by next-gen technology to make it come to life!" Translation - discover Africa as though our programmers had had it described to them. Enjoy spending time in a coutry where everyone in the country arbitrarily wants you dead for no good reason. And finally, after years of waiting, there's finally a game where you can enjoy the thrill of malaria in your own home! That's pretty much every man's dream, having malaria.

" Fight for two rival factions" neither of whose policies you will be told about, neither of whom seem to represent any faction in particular, and neither of which you will care about, because we were so busy creating believable fire, we forgot to create a believable conflict. Are they fighting over food? Water? Disco music? You'll never find out, and you'll never care.

"choose your own path and make your way up to your primary target by any means necessary"; give up on any approach but 'shooting everything that's not me' after the first four seconds of the first gun fight.

"Feel free to explore this gigantic world and play over 70 side quests to earn help, new weapons and vehicles!" 70 side quests of remarkable similarity. Earn guns with the destructive power of a blowpipe attack from a child with asthma. Drive in vehicles that handle like a tortoise dying of depression.

"Next-gen technology brings a brand new experience to Far Cry 2. Be surprised by medics dragging wounded soldiers into a safe place. Read fear in grunts' eyes as your reputation and in-game actions make them want to drop their guns and run for cover." Translation - Next-gen technology brings you exactly the same experience as every FPS you've ever played, only with less going on.

To conclude:
Pros:
Malaria.

Cons:
You can only have a sniper rifle or an assault rifle, so tactical FPS options limited.
Enemies so effective at locating you, it's like they're using The Force, thus making stealth gameplay a joke.
More wandering from place to place than the Fellowship of The Ring.
Either the mercenaries are bulletproof or the gun shop only supplies rubber bullets.
Factions characterless and dull.
Missions repetitive and flavourless.
"Story" pretty non-existent.
Sidequests like main quests, only with no discernable rewards.

Sounds like a review of Far Cry 2. I've just ordered it after reading a few good reviews about it, but they did say that the long distances between things was a fault. Still think the game looks quite good though.

The right to bear arms is slightly less ludicrous than the right to arm bears

"a clunge like a burst bean bag"
28-12-2008 20:42
BelfastBadBoy Away
Posting Machine

Far Cry 2 bored the balls of me,played it twice and never again
28-12-2008 23:18
mozza Offline
Master Poster

BelfastBadBoy Wrote:Far Cry 2 bored the balls of me,played it twice and never again
same here, borrowed it of a mate and gave it him back the next day, it does look good with all the scenery and stuff, but the gameplay was a big let down.
29-12-2008 03:28

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles