Senior Poster

RE: Cherri aka Charlene Hart on the nightshow - Chat
I just dont understand why she cant do exactly what all the other girls do
03-04-2012 22:47
Find all posts by this user
chesclah Offline
Senior Poster

(03-04-2012 22:41 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  nope not in this return to nights was 1 brief stint when she went naked but kept her boobs covered in an armbra

Hold 972- ARMBRA!
03-04-2012 22:48
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

well cherri did finally get a boob out....for about 1 second Smile

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
03-04-2012 22:55
ste-boro Offline
Master Poster

Damn I missed it
03-04-2012 22:58
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

(03-04-2012 22:55 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  well cherri did finally get a boob out....for about 1 second Smile

was that wen she just casual flashed lol Shy is right eh haha-was gutted when the camera zoomed her out of shot before she left as i was adoring those gorgeous black hotpants Tongue
thanks cherri baby .... Xx

i remember cherri`s shows ages ago when i first saw her before she worked at babestation
remember just the way she would always lay on her side in the really revealing outfits,ive had some great days watching her shows & its was really nice that babestation got to have all the luvly ladies from the previous shows like lori & cherri & tj aswel as that gorgeous nikki ive never seen again who wore them awsome grey dresses Surprised and basically all the girls coz i use to txt em all like mad haha -
i remember that nikki singing she really loved my tiger pete haha was class that like,very fun times
for some reason all my text only ever use to cost ten p Shy
not sure whether coz it was t-mobile network but i later had o2 but yeah haha
all those txt cost 10p each,5quid wouldnt last long though but would get you thru a day or 2 hahaha Surprised

Thanks 4 All The Good Times *!*
(This post was last modified: 03-04-2012 23:11 by IvIaxed Stats 76.)
03-04-2012 23:08
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

[split] Cherri aka Charlene Hart on the nightshow - Caps & Vids
thanks for all these great caps & vids of the gorgeous/very sexy cherri,everyone Smile i think she`s looked fanastic on the show & now she is back on 906 i`d love the hot babe who presents to do some quality camera stuff with cherri like she was doing with goergie Surprised
i thought georgie was amazing but when they was showing the girl who presents was the person filming georgie it was just class eek & i just think it would be so awsome to have cherri doing the same while she is wearing her luvly lingerie & im glad she`s kept in on because is does look Pure Class on her right now
top marks to rebecca if my memory serves me correctly
i remember she use to do the shows with cherri aswel & i really liked her too so to see her filming cherri would just be the icing on the cake Surprised Tongue
thanks for a really top night,ive loved flicking back and two between your channels & the best part is i can record both show together so i dont miss any of the babes when they switch over & im glad coz cherri is awsome,really pleased she`s stayed this long & she looks stunning Shy

Thanks 4 All The Good Times *!*
(This post was last modified: 04-04-2012 01:34 by IvIaxed Stats 76.)
04-04-2012 01:33
Woiiii Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Cherri aka Charlene Hart on the nightshow - Caps & Vids
Does anyone feel put off knowing she wont get her boobs out? I think if she did she would wave her phone less. Does anyone know why she doesn't get them out?
04-04-2012 01:39
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Cherri aka Charlene Hart on the nightshow - Caps & Vids
dont know why im afraid, agree if she did get her boobs out the phone would be waved less

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
04-04-2012 01:47
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

Surprised at Cherri appearing on the nightshow, she had started her day at 4pm on Babes From TV alongside "Apprentice" Lexie Rider & it was midnight before I realised she was on, then at around 1.45am she finished her stint, was then going on to BSXtreme with Priya Young & Masti babe Aneesha .....

As Cherri normally finishes her nightshows at 2am & had already featured on the dayshow, I was amazed when at around 2.30am Cherri returned & joined Camilla Jayne on BSLive & stayed on 'til 4.15am putting on probably her best show yet since her return to regular night shows....

Video of that last stint, 'til Priya took over for last 3/4 hour is processing, 1 1/2 hours of it, mostly solo & progressively raunchy....

04-04-2012 06:52
vinny0874 Offline
Senior Poster

[split] Cherri aka Charlene Hart on the nightshow - Caps & Vids
hi

please can you help me

how can i download the video??

cheers
04-04-2012 22:35
Thread Closed