Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 2.84 Average

Cherri aka Charlene Hart on the nightshow - Chat

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Cherri aka Charlene Hart on the nightshow - Chat
(10-04-2012 00:12 )The Robot Devil Wrote:  
(10-04-2012 00:07 )shan_123 Wrote:  It's laughable she still gets stage fright in terms of showing her boobs, what's she still doing on the telly or more specifically what she doin on a night show? Is she like confused or something?

Trust me, it's nothing to do with stage fright, or BS telling her not to; it's all to do with her expecting people to pay a monthly rate to join her site and see her topless. Simple as that. Who knows, maybe she'll change her ways and start going topless on BS one of these days. But I doubt it.

EDIT: And now, within a minute of this post, she takes a whole tit out. Some progress I suppose Wink

not much progress as its already back in Big Grin

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
10-04-2012 00:38
Find all posts by this user
jay71 Offline
Posting Machine

[split] Cherri aka Charlene Hart on the nightshow - Caps & Vids
One of these nites she will take that bra completely off and come across to the dark side the little saucepot lol Smile

Miss lucy Z numero uno babe!
10-04-2012 12:14
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

Last night was a different level to simply flashing her boobs occasionally - her outfit was a pink and yellow see through bikini which allowed full view of her voluptuous assets. I'd not seen her wearing anything that daring on nightshows before, so it was a real surprise. I've just checked out the caps and it seems she did a similar outfit a few weeks back. Even so, last night's show with the gorgeous Cherri was special. Good interaction with Geri and Letesha aswell. Smile

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR JUNE: BETH BENNETT
10-04-2012 15:28
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

I think Cherri surprised a few people last night, 2nd successive show,
........probably surprised even more people when she took over from Megan Moore @4.15am, 'til the end of broadcast on BSLive.....

...........I wonder how many more surprises Cherri's got in store for us.

11-04-2012 13:29
matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

Cherri stunning girl that she is, is getting a bit silly, there she is on screen not taking much off, keeping covered, but what do we have in the small screen advertising the naked show, none other then Cheeri stark bollock naked with almost ever thing on display, so she should go the whole hog and disrobe because it is not if we hav'nt seen what she is kepping covered.
11-04-2012 19:38
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

Are her new boobs settling down now, maybe she has been waiting for that to happen before she starts to get them out more
12-04-2012 00:27
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

Cherri goes fully topless on naked BS Xtreme , so can't see the new boobs being the reason why she doesn't show them more . Iv'e always liked Cherri ever since calling her and texting her on the old late night freeview Partypeople show , she was great fun and used interact with the viewers from behind the scenes by putting her own txt messages to screen , she had the nic name of Saucy Cherri , but i have to say i'm not to keen on her night shows i'm afraid , it's not her reluctance to show her boobs , she spends to much time just laid sideways to cam and stays in the same position for long periods , she's just not a good night time performer imo , there is 1 Elite girl in particular that gets loads of flack for not doing much but even she shows more boob and moves slightly more than Cherri .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
12-04-2012 01:03
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

Oh dear. After a couple of, what seemed liked, promising shows, Cherri has reverted back to form. Wearing some odd black coloured, kind of web creation, and refusing to pop her tits out. Really poor effort tonight from her. Shame really- SOOOOO much potential to be one of BS' key night time talents, and yet this kind of show is sadly the norm for her.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
16-04-2012 01:28
kelly1066 Offline
Posting Machine

I dont think having megan moore interrupt her almost every thirty seconds last night helped her.......

but also, each time her nipple fell out of that odd belt and strap type outfit, she put it back away...!!! i found that very annoying.... is she really expecting people to call up if she's not going to let them see her body...???

and if it is about letting her boob job settle down, then fine... go away, and dont come back until they're okay.. give some other girl who will show their boobies a chance to earn some money and fans...!!??

I never sit on the fence. I prefer to drop kick it out the way instead! Could possibly be a big fan of wankspangling?
16-04-2012 23:15
Spoon Offline
Senior Poster

[split] Cherri aka Charlene Hart on the nightshow - Caps & Vids
What's up with Cherri. She seems very disinterested, and seems to rarely take her top off. Not very entertaining at all. :-(

"Whatever makes your leg shake"
17-04-2012 15:52
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV