Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 213 Vote(s) - 2.77 Average

Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion

Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

RE: Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion
Enjoyed her office set with Ashley. That's 32 minutes and 47 seconds worth of footage I've got on tape. Hopefully they'll be another double set with them later on. When Dionne's with Ashley, for me, everything else goes out the window. These two are the only two I'll go out of my way to watch. Smile

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR JUNE: BETH BENNETT
07-07-2012 23:05
Find all posts by this user
the_captain Offline
Senior Poster

Dionne's arse look like it's been polished. You could see your face in that
08-07-2012 00:18
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

Ok this is different never seen Dionne use this desk before as a prop i have seen the likes of Caty an Charlie use it alot though so is nice to see Dionne mixing it up set wise an it is a standing set which is a bonus as Dionne's best work comes from standing sets Tongue

Bazinga!
(This post was last modified: 08-07-2012 02:41 by Wazo.)
08-07-2012 02:36
Chef 34 Offline
Posting Machine

Very good night from Dionne, enjoyed the table set Dionne used it well i agree Dionne is better on standing sets but i also did enjoy her stint on the beds last night but when she is on a standing set you get some great shots of her fantastic bum, liking her tiny thongs at the moment and i adore her in her red lingerie, top performance last night.
08-07-2012 08:30
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

good night from dionne, would have been nice to see her wear different outfits rather than just the red lingerie she had on, but other than that a good night. good 241 with ashley with lots of fun random moments. as always she was on good form on her own too especially when she oiled up her arse

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
08-07-2012 09:44
Pyro Offline
Posting Machine

Certainly enjoyed Dionne performance as she was full of energy lastnightBig Grin

Loved her white draw stint and how she used the rails behind her for squatting down and standing up leaning against them while bending over, spanking and shaking her peach of an arseBig Grin That made some hot viewing combined the red outfit as she look stunning init but I was surprise to see her on the desk propSurprised as she never used it before!!! She was great with it, sitting onit and bending over, gyrating her arse with her tight pink panties. Hopefully we'll all get to see her use the desk more reguarly and much more longer stints on itTongue

"Defeat is a common fate of a soldier. There is nothing to be ashamed of in it. The great point is whether we have performed our duty"

(Marshal-Admiral Marquis Tōgō Heihachirō)
08-07-2012 12:00
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

Another strong performance from Dionne last night espically on the white draws set where she was bending over that desk an bending over the part of the cage showing off that fantastic booty by rolling her hips an shaking that booty along with some nice panty play an looked to be having a great time an like it when she bumps her ass right into the camera Big Grin

Have to say was also a nice surprise to see Dionne use the desk prop for the first time ever while it may have only been for two short stints it was different an hope it leads to a longer stint on that set in future.

While it was nice to see Ashley an Dionne paired up together in the office last night i would have preferred if the whole stint had just been a Dionne solo stint as i think when you have two people on the office set it seems to restrict movement compared to when only one person is in there.

Also nice to see Dionne bringing back the sucking of her fingers has been a while since she last did that made me laugh when Dionne was talking on the mic an someone threw her bra at her an she let out a scream as she wasn't expecting it .

Wonder if she has been reading this thread as after yesterday were i mentioned that we didn't get any outfit changes Friday night we got one last night have to say red is a colour that really suits Dionne Tongue

Bazinga!
08-07-2012 12:56
i'llbeback123 Offline
Hasta la vista, baby!

Dionne Heart was stunnin the other night Tongue, she got one incredible cute arse whenever she flaunts it Big Grin

MK11 aka Mortal Kombat 11 - Spawn (DLC) vs Shao Kahn intro:
Spawn: Imagine Outworld free of slaves.
Shao Kahn: Over my dead body.
Spawn: Today's the day, skull-fucker.
09-07-2012 19:00
-PJ- Offline
Posting Machine

Love these one piece outfits she wears during the tease hours, they show off her figure perfectly.
10-07-2012 21:16
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

You cant go wrong with Dionne starting out in the office in her trademark cave-girl outfit already showing off that fine booty an great set of pins with five girls on tonight i hope we get some Charlie an Dionne teaming up again fingers crossed Tongue

Bazinga!
10-07-2012 21:59
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV