Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3 Average

S66 new website launch

Freeloaderthatsme Offline
Senior Poster

RE: S66 new website launch
^S66 can charge what they like,why loyal fanboys who will pay and jump through hoops to please their favorite girls.S66 know this and will milk it for all it is worth.
21-03-2022 10:03
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

I wonder how far from the perfect website St66 are when these bugs are resurfacing?

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
21-03-2022 13:06
BotMaestro Offline

Does anyone know how to change stream quality on the S66cams site? I can't find any resolution options and its always blurry Sad
22-03-2022 21:20
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

There aren't any (atm at least). AFAIK it's supposed to be dynamic; assessing the quality of your internet connection and adjusting itself to the best quality you can reliably cope with. (You can usually see it stepping up the quality of your image when you first click on to a stream - if you have a good connection.)

However, the system doesn't seem foolproof and it seems it would rather underestimate and give you a poor pic than over estimate and give you a stop-start one. So sometimes you'll be stuck with a shitty looking image even when you think/know your internet is decent.

I suppose they take the view if you get a stopped stream it's definitely going to end your spending (and more likely to complain) but if it's just poor you may put up with it.

Still no reason to take the choice of setting a quality level out of the customer's hands imo.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 22-03-2022 21:46 by ShandyHand.)
22-03-2022 21:34
Spike1876 Offline
Senior Poster

As Shandy said... But you do have to give it a minute to decide how good a stream to give you.
22-03-2022 22:23
BotMaestro Offline

Thank you for the prompt answers! Seems for me the result is an unwatchable experience, so just going to wait and hope it improves.
22-03-2022 22:48
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

Seeing alll the credit top up complaints that are cropping up lately - and aeemingly looks like it is on a daily basis atm - and st66 insisting they are 'working on a fix' leaves me wondering if they will fix ir, as I get the feeling that any fix St66 comes up with it will likely never be a permanent one - always short term - and wonder how secure they would be in a cyber attack at any point if they can never eradicate the issue. The girls must get bloody fed up having to see the issue raised time and again in their chat boxes.

CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
(This post was last modified: 23-03-2022 06:45 by lovebabes56.)
23-03-2022 06:37
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

is the credit top up thing got to do with credit card companys now employing authentication using a pin number sent to your phone had a couple of problems with the platform not going thru first time because of this

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
23-03-2022 07:10
Hobgoblin Offline
Senior Poster

They should have stayed with their old website and platform and freeview. A much bigger audience means more money.

If it ain’t broke don’t fix it!
23-03-2022 07:24
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(23-03-2022 07:10 )HannahsPet Wrote:  is the credit top up thing got to do with credit card companys now employing authentication using a pin number sent to your phone had a couple of problems with the platform not going thru first time because of this

I'm not sure what the situation is with mobiles as i don't have one but I think gallery said it has something to do with somerthing like it and they 'had identified issue'

(This post was last modified: 23-03-2022 08:10 by lovebabes56.)
23-03-2022 08:10