Poll: How many guys here actually phone in to these channels ?
I call them
I never have
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 84 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average

Calling The Shows - Chat, Advice, Experiences Etc

hurricane2009 Offline
Apprentice Poster

RE: How many guys here actually phone in ?
i've called a few girls including: jade-victoria, emily dean, tori, chelsea, victoria (day show), fernanda and annie. and i have to say ANNIE is the best by far, even without seeing her on the tv whilst talking to her ( the sky fucked up for a few seconds when i needed it most) is still amazing which shows how good she is on the phone, so add that to what u see on the screen....she is the full package...ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! i'm not doing myself any favours cos now all u guys will call her now but im not going to be selfish as u all need to experience annie on the phone.

on the day show victoria is the best closely followed by fernanda.

oh please avoid chelsea...all she does is say 'oooh' and 'ahhh'...unles u want to hear someone who's hit their thumb with a hammer i'll look somewhere else....
17-05-2010 13:10
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Midlifecrisis Offline
Senior Poster

Right lets get this off my chest, i phoned Ch945 to speak to Lucy last night and after the message/intro was told i was getting right thru, so i waited and waited, then waited somemore. Eventually i put the phone down after a minute or so and thought,"what a bunch of robbing c--ts". I have used the same service for phoning Bailey when she has been on Ch954 and had no problems. Is it the girl on the phone who has to press a button or the (dickhead) producer who controls things?. Any ideas!
19-05-2010 06:34
Bailey Offline
The Future Girl

(19-05-2010 06:34 )Midlifecrisis Wrote:  Right lets get this off my chest, i phoned Ch945 to speak to Lucy last night and after the message/intro was told i was getting right thru, so i waited and waited, then waited somemore. Eventually i put the phone down after a minute or so and thought,"what a bunch of robbing c--ts". I have used the same service for phoning Bailey when she has been on Ch954 and had no problems. Is it the girl on the phone who has to press a button or the (dickhead) producer who controls things?. Any ideas!

Hi G,

Sorry to hear you had problems last night. The producer or the girl doesn't control things you should come through automatically and I can't imagine that to be the case as you are always so polite :-)

On the rare occasion the producer will disconnect a caller if they are abusive but thats the only time they have control.

Anyway G are you cheating on me? laugh

Kisses,

Bailey Boo xxxx

www.adultwork.co.uk/baileycream
(This post was last modified: 19-05-2010 10:49 by Bailey.)
19-05-2010 10:48
Midlifecrisis Offline
Senior Poster

(19-05-2010 10:48 )Bailey Wrote:  
(19-05-2010 06:34 )Midlifecrisis Wrote:  Right lets get this off my chest, i phoned Ch945 to speak to Lucy last night and after the message/intro was told i was getting right thru, so i waited and waited, then waited somemore. Eventually i put the phone down after a minute or so and thought,"what a bunch of robbing c--ts". I have used the same service for phoning Bailey when she has been on Ch954 and had no problems. Is it the girl on the phone who has to press a button or the (dickhead) producer who controls things?. Any ideas!

Hi G,

Sorry to hear you had problems last night. The producer or the girl doesn't control things you should come through automatically and I can't imagine that to be the case as you are always so polite :-)

On the rare occasion the producer will disconnect a caller if they are abusive but thats the only time they have control.

Kisses,

Bailey Boo xxxx

Would i ever!, if your checking up on me darling, i will say that i was phoning wondering where YOU were lol.Thanks for the reply, look out for a PM B xx
19-05-2010 11:26
Bailey Offline
The Future Girl

(19-05-2010 11:26 )Midlifecrisis Wrote:  
(19-05-2010 10:48 )Bailey Wrote:  

Hi G,

Kisses,

Bailey Boo xxxx

Would i ever!, if your checking up on me darling, i will say that i was phoning wondering where YOU were lol.Thanks for the reply, look out for a PM B xx

Awww sweetie.....Its that naughty Dani she has me locked up in her dungeon and is refusing to let me go!! laugh

Will look forward to the PM,

Kisses,

Bailey xxx

www.adultwork.co.uk/baileycream
19-05-2010 11:31
aaron Offline
Posting Machine

(19-05-2010 10:48 )Bailey Wrote:  The producer or the girl doesn't control things you should come through automatically

Yes that's what I thought. If you didn't get connected automatically it's a phone problem, not anything a person did.
19-05-2010 13:19
reactionz Offline
Junior Poster

Fairly sure this question has been asked before here but can anyone recommend a good 'starter girl' for a dude who has never called up any of the channels? I don't wanna be dominated or anything I just wanna have a straight up chat with an awesome girl that can give me my monies worth and more. Peace out!
21-05-2010 01:09
Regenerated Online
An Unearthly Child

(21-05-2010 01:09 )reactionz Wrote:  Fairly sure this question has been asked before here but can anyone recommend a good 'starter girl' for a dude who has never called up any of the channels? I don't wanna be dominated or anything I just wanna have a straight up chat with an awesome girl that can give me my monies worth and more. Peace out!

If you're a first time caller, I'd say Jodie on Dirty Talk (on channel 956 tonight). She'll look after you on your debut phone call. Smile

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR JUNE: BETH BENNETT
21-05-2010 01:15
vostok 1 Offline
Twitter Troll

Sad local story here of a guy who was killed for his phone last year. The scum bag who murdered him used the the stolen sim card to call "Party Girls".

http://www.thisiscroydontoday.co.uk/news...ticle.html
21-05-2010 21:21
Midlifecrisis Offline
Senior Poster

Christ Vostok, thats just horrendous.
22-05-2010 08:33