Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 3.71 Average

UK Babe Channels Babe Of The Year 2020

Glenn Miller Offline
Senior Poster

RE: UK Babe Channels Babe Of The Year 2020
I gather that Grace has received her award tonight. Has she let the viewers see it?
03-12-2020 02:21
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

(02-12-2020 20:10 )crankshaft Wrote:  Apologies in advance if I am asking for an answer to a question that has been asked many times before but, can anyone explain what if the difference between the UK Babe Channels Babe of the Year Award and the Ultimate Babe Award? https://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=82853

Aren't they essentially the same award?

Gotten a bit like the PDC and BDO versions of the Darts World Championship now lol

I personally think this one was well run this year with worthy winners and runners up, that we don't really need the Ultimate one anymore confusing matters. But I've long had voter fatigue at this time of year to bother voting in anything except this one (and Forums Award).
03-12-2020 08:11
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

(03-12-2020 02:21 )Glenn Miller Wrote:  I gather that Grace has received her award tonight. Has she let the viewers see it?

Live on the mic around 23.00 she said she would have to thank people which I had hoped might be live on air with the award. Up until 1.00 when I turned in she'd not done that, it might be that it happened later.

If I had one of my guys get an award, I'd have come in to work, in my suit and presented it and taken the opportunity to make a big fuss of her and the rest of my staff that made it happen.
03-12-2020 08:30
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

One way to differentiate between this and the Ultimate Babe would be to just make the Ultimate Babe a run-off between the channel winners.

But that's been shot down before Rolleyes
03-12-2020 09:10
Joannis Offline
Francoise Hardy Fan

The difference as I interpreted it is that this award included night performance from the web and tv whereas the current ultimate babe award is for the best night babe on tv. For this reason I included Rebecca Kelly as one of my nominees for night babe of the year for this award because of her fantastic web night shows but for the current ultimate babe I omitted her because she doesn't seem to have done many night shows on tv this year.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? Juvenal, 2nd century Roman poet
Who will watch the watchmen?
03-12-2020 13:51
Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

No doubt the lines have become very blurred as to who we should or shouldn't be voting for. As a newly returned forum member I haven't been as bogged down by the amount of annual awards as some may be. Certainly seems to be more comps that when I was last a regular, which reflects the diversity of the shows on a positive note, but the negative for me has been trying to vote as fairly as possible. As Joannis has pointed out, vote for a babe that's performed well for the bulk of the year, over one who's done a few weeks at the end of the year. Hasn't been easy getting it straight in my head whether I've seen a babe on tv or web, days or nights, because of this it has taken away some of the enjoyment. Maybe best to not take Awards too seriously, & just vote for your faves. try be mindful when having a pop, that it's an impossible task to run a comp without a few hiccups, they're all doing a decent job under confusing circumstances.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
03-12-2020 16:04
jedi72003 Offline
Posting Machine

From Grace tonight.

[Image: ftJe9Fm.jpg] [Image: qWhsUJz.png]
04-12-2020 02:37
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

that shows how much it means to her, and for her to win in her first year of presenting on the channels is in itself an astonishing achievement and testament tohow hard she has qorked todeliver stunning performances

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 04-12-2020 06:02 by lovebabes56.)
04-12-2020 05:59
barracuda Offline
Master Poster

Wow, nice pictures. It's true what lovebabes says, what an achievement it is for Grace to win in her first year of presenting on the channels.
04-12-2020 11:45
Glenn Miller Offline
Senior Poster

Yes nice pictures. The award looks good on Grace's shelf. We just need to see Caty's now.
04-12-2020 14:59