RE: Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion
The gorgeous Dionne looking pretty in pink tonight Tongue

Bazinga!
27-09-2012 22:00
Find all posts by this user
Pyro Offline
Posting Machine

It's been an long while since Dionne has used the couch an o' my she's using it well! Also great to see her bringing out the one-piece outfits for the later stints instead off the tease hour stints.

And once again they've done an Ashley on herRolleyes this is has happened on many occasions where by she was doing well on a standing sets and then they throw her on the bedsHuhannoyedSad

"Defeat is a common fate of a soldier. There is nothing to be ashamed of in it. The great point is whether we have performed our duty"

(Marshal-Admiral Marquis Tōgō Heihachirō)
(This post was last modified: 27-09-2012 23:43 by Pyro.)
27-09-2012 23:28
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

My god, that was nearly twenty minutes of non stop laughter from the giggle monster Dionne! I was seriously expecting vomit to come at any minute Bounce

Was it the caller, or the cameraman making her laugh?

I could watch that all day laugh
28-09-2012 00:56
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

The laughter has returned bladewave

Surprised
28-09-2012 02:55
Chef 34 Offline
Posting Machine

Really enjoyed watching the Lovely Dionne last night,really liked her outfits they were all very Sexy and has usual she performed very well with lots of great views of her Fantastic bum and some nice Nipple play which Dionne makes look so Sexy,liked her Random comments on the Mic and her fits of laughter were very funny.
28-09-2012 08:30
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

very good night from ms daniels last night. on good form last night with lots of random moments and giggles all night. also of course lots of her very lovely bum at the camera in very tiny thongs

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
28-09-2012 09:37
Pyro Offline
Posting Machine

A good performace from Dionne lastnightBig Grin Loved the couch/bed stint even though couch part was very short but great to see her using it the couch well with the sitting and standing, leaning againt the rails showing that arseBig Grin Then moving to the bed whereby she was terriffic with lots of squatting,sitting,laying and standing showing that she has one-hell-of-a-curvy-body, just can't keep you eyes of it especially when she has just a tiny black panties onTongue

Also like the change of outfits through the night and looks like the giggling fits have returnedlaugh

"Defeat is a common fate of a soldier. There is nothing to be ashamed of in it. The great point is whether we have performed our duty"

(Marshal-Admiral Marquis Tōgō Heihachirō)
(This post was last modified: 28-09-2012 11:10 by Pyro.)
28-09-2012 11:09
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

An enjoyable performance from start to finish last night sure was great to see Dionne in the Teddy outfit again for the red sofa stint while the Sofa stint part was cut short the Sofa/Purple bed stint had to be my favorite stint of the night.

There was some great close-up camera work by the cameraman espically the Close-Up shots of that amazing booty when she was standing up on the red sofa set an also when she was in that tiny black thong on the purple bed set.Also loved the random giggling fits.

Bazinga!
28-09-2012 13:08
bubblebutt Offline
Apprentice Poster

Hi all, Dionne is stunning but I find her outfits very repetitive. I'd love to see her in a pair of gold hot pants and bra Smile
29-09-2012 18:48
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Loving the scratch marks!!!! Very sexy!!!

shocked

I really don't get the whole violent sex stuff. Brusing, scratching, choking etc. A little slap from a woman wouldn't be so bad, but I just find it a little much when I see marks on women, likely done by men, especially such visible marks that only Dionne seems to have. Maybe I'm being naive when it comes to women and them actually enjoying some physical pain, because my first guess would be that they'd rather not get bruised or cut during sex. Obviously that isn't the case for some. It must take a like minded man to enjoy leaving those marks though. I personally wouldn't bruise or cut a woman, but that's me Bounce
(This post was last modified: 29-09-2012 22:00 by mrmann.)
29-09-2012 21:39
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV