Senior Poster

RE: Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion
Come on Dionne, show the goods soon. An early Christmas present
08-10-2012 12:20
Find all posts by this user
dev1984 Offline
Senior Poster

(07-10-2012 23:48 )Slightlysilent2011 Wrote:  What is Dionne like to talk to, and does anybody know if she does webcam?

I've only ever called up ONCE!!!! years ago when i first got onto this forum she was wearing a necklace with a word on, one or two comments from guys on here asking what it said so i gave her a call general chat asked her what it said...she had to look so guessing it wasn't hers anyway "forever" or something like that...

ANYWAY...

To talk to don't know if its changed since then or if all girls are the same...i'd rather not waste money calling some bird on t.v on a regular basis...but it was just very repetitive "oh yeah baby" "you like that" "want me to do...."

She was nice enough to come away from the repetitive stuff to answer the necklace thing and have a kinda normal how are you? kind of convo though...

Just my experience seemed nice, lovely accent erm...yeah give her a call if you wanna splash the cash Shy

Availible in DdOoBbLlEe VvIiSsIiOoNn (where drunk)
12-10-2012 17:49
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

Sure is great to have Dionne back on screen looking beautiful in black tonight has been far too long since last Sunday wish Dionne would do more blogs more often as her latest one had me in stiches at the randomness of the whole thing Big Grin

Bazinga!
(This post was last modified: 13-10-2012 22:26 by Wazo.)
13-10-2012 22:12
Chef 34 Offline
Posting Machine

Great Perfermance from Dionne who looked Lovely in Black them Thongs get Smaller each time she is on,Really enjoyed the White Draws Set she always performs well on that Set with her Bum being thrusted in the air and love it when she plays with them Big Boobs,good all round perfermance from the Sexy Dionne.
14-10-2012 08:05
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

cant really add anything to what youve said chef other than more of the same tonight dionne Smile

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
14-10-2012 09:45
Pyro Offline
Posting Machine

A superb performance from Dionne and I have to agree with Chef as the white draw stint was the highlight for me aswel and she certainly ticked the boxes for me lastnight! Lacy black boobtubeBig Grin TanlinesSmile lower backdimplesTongue everything reallylaugh

Also must say what a hot strip video on the St66 site recentlyeek Her stuff on the site just gets better an better and what a skull crushing blog aswelBig Grin

"Defeat is a common fate of a soldier. There is nothing to be ashamed of in it. The great point is whether we have performed our duty"

(Marshal-Admiral Marquis Tōgō Heihachirō)
(This post was last modified: 14-10-2012 11:48 by Pyro.)
14-10-2012 11:43
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

A very welcome return to our screen by Dionne last night have to agree with everyone above who has said the white draws stint was the highlight espically loved the panty play where she pulled her thong halfway down an bent over those draws an those tan lines sure did it for me.

Made me laugh twice when she was looking for the mic in the draws the first time instead of the mic she found what looked like a transformer figure/toy an later on when she was looking for the mic she looked in both draws an couldn't find it at all Big Grin

Roll on tonight Tongue

Bazinga!
14-10-2012 13:00
Erimus Offline
Senior Poster

Looking stunning in pink tonightHeart
14-10-2012 21:54
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

Always a pleasure to end the weekend with Dionne on screen espically when she starts the show looking pretty in pink in her trademark one piece Tongue

Bazinga!
14-10-2012 21:58
Chef 34 Offline
Posting Machine

Really Enjoyable show from Dionne last night,liked the Pink one-piece she started in and i loved it when she put those Jeans on,the White Draws set was Fantastic with Dionne Bending over to show her Mighty fine bum,all round good show more of the same please Dionne in the future.
15-10-2012 08:08
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV