Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 75 Vote(s) - 3.45 Average

Sammie Pennington - (Back On The ) Elite TV Night Show

bahamian Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Sammie Pennington on the Night Show
Not only him!!!!Big Grin

(20-08-2010 22:19 )SammiePennington Wrote:  Thanks Donsman! your my first friend on here Smile Glad my night show at least made you happy, hehe Tongue xxx
20-08-2010 22:24
Find all posts by this user
SammiePennington Offline
Apprentice Poster

(20-08-2010 22:17 )eagle_si Wrote:  Sammie, can I just echo what Donsman wrote above? Welcome to the forum, and I hope you check out your threads in the daytime section, where people are generally more friendly.

Cooool! Look forward to speaking to you on there hun xx
20-08-2010 22:26
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

Erm, Miss P, you couldn't recommend that purple outfit to Danica some of the other babes could you? Wink
20-08-2010 22:27
dazwat Offline

Thought were excellent last nite Sammie, keep up the great work HeartHeart
20-08-2010 22:28
fifeguy93 Offline
Senior Poster

welcome Sammie! Smile fantastic show last night, looking as hot as ever, cant wait till your next on Wink
20-08-2010 22:29
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

You make some great points, Sammie! However, You getting your breasts out would NOT make people bored and wanting more of a tease, as we've seen them before and most of the suspense is gone. The only excitement is due to the fact that it's a live show, and while many of us love a tease, it doesn't work as well if you've already shown everything before. It's still nice, sure, but when you prolong something silly like showing breasts, it can get old, especially when the only thing you are hiding are your nipples, which we saw a few times last night.

Despite my criticisms, I enjoyed your show, mostly because I wasn't craving or expecting your breasts to be exposed, but because I loved the outfits! I think our criticisms can be attributed toward any woman who has gone nude or partially nude in magazines or videos, and how doing a tease on the night shows for too long can get old very quickly after they've stripped elsewhere.

The reaction has been a bit overdramatic though Smile
(This post was last modified: 20-08-2010 22:52 by mrmann.)
20-08-2010 22:32
boz4md Offline
Apprentice Poster

Hi Sammie,

Loved your post which has made all the doubters go quiet :-)

Love your shows so much and you are the best girl on the channel IMO. Would love to see you in a Nurses Uniform on your next Night Show... pretty please!
20-08-2010 22:39
Leachy Offline
Duplicate Account

No one's denying that you didn't put on a good show but the fact that you blantantly took the piss by telling everyone to text (so that you could make more money) in if they wanted to see your boobs and then you go against your word is why there are alot of people who are feeling annoyed. If you hadn't of said on numerous occasions that you would DEFINITELY get your boobs out then you know that your income for last night would not have been nearly as much but you chose to make these claims and basically rip many people off. Whereas if you hadn't mentioned anything about definitely getting your boobs out then you wouldn't have caused such a debate as no false promises would have been made.
Also i love how so many people on here are now basically licking your ass saying how brilliant you were last night when quite clearly last night they were sending in messages that were completely the opposite to their views tonight.

You are quite clearly worried that you might not get as many callers from now on (i doubt that will happen because thats face it you are gorgeous) which would ultimately mean you wouldn't be making as much money so you have come on here to try and change peoples views which you have somewhat managed (it is amazing where beauty can get you) Fair play to you, you certainly aren't stupid
(This post was last modified: 20-08-2010 23:01 by Leachy.)
20-08-2010 22:41
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

Leachy Wrote:No one's denying that you didn't put on a good show but the fact that you blantantly took the piss by telling everyone to text (so that you could make more money) in if they wanted to see your boobs and then you go against your word is why there are alot of people who are feeling annoyed. If you hadn't of said on numerous occasions that you would DEFINITELY get your boobs out then you know that your income for last night would not have been nearly as much but you chose to make these claims and basically rip many people off. Whereas if you hadn't mentioned anything about definitely getting your boobs out then you wouldn't have caused such a debate as no false promises would have been made.
Also i love how so many people on here are now basically licking your ass saying how brilliant you were last night when quite clearly last night they were sending in messages that were completely the opposite to their views tonight.

I personally don't care what you do but i just want to see a massive debate kick off with loads of people getting involved so i thought i would be one of the first people to hit back at your comments instead of sucking up to you.

Any specific reason why you used a second account to make your post, rather than using your normal one?

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
20-08-2010 22:54
cityboy76 Offline
Part Timer

A big welcome to the forum from me also Sammie. I thoroughly enjoyed your show last night,especially the little purple number Wink

without a dream in my heart,without a love of my own.....
20-08-2010 23:04
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66