babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
Sophie was on fine form as well Wishaw whilst Kiki was average at best would have liked to seen more of jess and even Valentin a instead
21-12-2018 16:53
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

After a up and down week Saturday night was very enjoyable with all 4 after atlanta pulling out didn't disappoint had something for near enough for anyone to enjoy
30-12-2018 11:44
qwerty125 Offline
Senior Poster

1st January 2019: I've had too much of the sauce - I'm seeing double!

BN 00:00 Preeti, 01:31 Imogen, 02:20 Chloe, 03:30 Sophie, 04:32 Taylor.
BS 22:00 Preeti, 23:30 Chloe, 00:20 Taylor, 01:02 Sophie, 02:00 Preeti, 03:02 Taylor, 04:00 Chloe, 04:45 Sophie.
Preeti: black body suit, shoes. Imogen: black bra and thong, stockings, boots. Chloe: yellow with black leopard spots swimsuit. Sophie: white top, grey pants. Taylor: black pants, black net top; pink bra and pants.

Yes, someone very important has returned. But enough about me back to write reviews - Preeti is back! And it was a good job her sister wasn't on as well as I really would think I was seeing double (apart from the hair length of course). Then I got really confused when I missed a changeover and thought that Sophie had put on a wig - then realised it was just Taylor who'd taken over. Maybe it's just me but they have very similar facial features, they could be sisters.
Anyway, Preeti kicked off both FV shows and was keen to remind us how long it had been since she'd last been on. I did feel a bit of deja vu though, as perhaps unsurprisingly her routine is similar to her twin, so it didn't feel that new after all. Preeti does have a magnificent rear facing aspect though, and she put it to good use with plenty of vigorous cheek shaking. Boobs out as well but no further.
The other 'twins' Sophie and Taylor both put on good shows. Sophie got naked in one session, and the rest of the time the grey pants she was wearing were very figure hugging, riding up deliciously when she adopted open leg poses. Taylor didn't quite strip right off, but threatened it by pushing her pink pants down a little way at one point. She's got a very cheeky sounding voice too which I find exciting to listen to. Both of them very confident and into what they do, these were a perfect warming accompaniment for a cool night.
Chloe was in an unusual outfit, but it stayed on all night which was a bit disappointing. The hypnotic boobs got a good airing though, so it wasn't all bad.
Imogen did one shortish set and was very good. She took off her bra and pants and spent a long time just in the stockings/boots. While adopting the hands and knees position she looked really nice with her natural boobs hanging down.

So, was the return worth the wait? Well you can judge my review skills for yourselves... Oh, and as far as Preeti being back, I'm going to sit on the fence for now. It probably felt a bit tough coming back and she didn't go too far beyond the basic show style, so I'll give her time to find her feet (and other important bits and pieces). I did enjoy Sophie, Taylor and Imogen so overall a reasonable night.
02-01-2019 13:44
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

A good new year to you qwerty
Yeh last night was pretty reasonable considering apart from preeti returning we were in the dark who would appear
Anyway it was a decent start to the year with probably sophie the best out of everyone continuing her current hot streak
Taylor wasn't bad still unsure on her since her return to nights
Imogen a little like Chloe reasonable just needing a little change up
And the hype about preetis return it wasn't bad we may see in the coming months if she gets her spark back unlike what priya hasn't achieved since her return
02-01-2019 15:22
qwerty125 Offline
Senior Poster

3rd January: Houston, we have a problem (over and over...).

BN 22:15 Ashley, 23:15 Chloe (*), 01:03 Priya (*), 02:33 Ashley, 04:02 Chloe.
BS 22:00 Scarlett, 23:00 Priya (*), 00:40 Ashley (*), ??:?? Scarlett, 03:30 Chloe, 04:00 Priya.
(*) = gaps in recording/viewing.
Ashley: black top, yellow check mini skirt, black shoes (no pants!); red bodysuit; black bra and pants, shoes. Chloe: purple zip-front bodysuit, fishnets; shocking pink bra and thong. Priya: black body/swim suit, shoes; red thong only (last session). Scarlett: white top and thong, knee high hold ups, tartan mini skirt, shoes, hair bow; (unknown at start) naked.

So there were a few hiccups in the technology during the night, but I'll review what I saw.
For Ashley's first show she was already sans panties and the boobs were soon out too. In the later shows she was completely naked as well, and I'm happy with that. I did wonder though whether she was playing that old childhood game - you know the one, about not stepping on the cracks on the floor - as she spent the whole time with her feet up, laying down on the table. I do like a bit of standing booty shaking action, so this was a little disappointing. She still looks great though, especially on her back with her hands in the proper place.
In contrast, Chloe put on a magnificent first show (what I saw of it). The zip up outfit was fully utilised, with teasing opening and closing, and discarded completely later on, where she proceeded to vigorously hump the corner of the desk to great effect. A great clothing choice which she made the most of. Her later shows were a little less energetic, with the thong staying on, but this was an all round much better showing from her. She sounded happy on the mic too, which is always a good thing to hear.
Priya lost out on the prime 10pm slot, so she was on a little less than usual. She went full naked in two shows, but these were both affected by outages so I didn't see too much of her. There was a really nice start to the BN show where she failed to catch the earpiece twice, and then got the producer on his knees to crawl around on the floor (unseen) to find it, including having to squeeze behind the desk, much to her delight.
Scarlett got the first hour off to a good start. These ones are perhaps a little difficult due to the restriction of not being able to strip right off, but she went as far as she could (down to panties and stockings). She did a couple of really nice on the floor kneeling sections, looking up seductively into the camera. In her later show she was already naked when I joined her (oh, if only), sitting side-on with one leg up and one down, getting as close as possible to showing all of her glory, the red fuzz in full view. Very nice.

A few frustrating gaps but I got to see some good shows too. Chloe's first one was great, Scarlett naked is always great, Ashley is gorgeous but sometimes a little bit reluctant to share it (boo - naughty tease, getting naked then hiding it from the camera), Priya was the most affected by the cuts so I saw less of her.
04-01-2019 13:52
qwerty125 Offline
Senior Poster

Well, I'm flipping determined to keep this thread alive, so here goes...

9th January: yeah, OK Mr Cameraman, so you know where the zoom control is.

BN 00:00 Lori, 00:46 Nicole, 01:32 Bella, 02:30 Kiki, 03:25 Scarlett.
BS 22:00 Nicole, 23:30 Scarlett, 00:33 Bella, 01:17 Lori, 02:16 Scarlett, 02:57 Bella, 03:47 Nicole.

Lori: black bra and pants. Nicole: black bra and pants, shoes; purple body suit, shoes. Bella: black body suit, red boots. Kiki: purple pants, black suspender belt. Scarlett: white body suit (plus pale pink pleated miniskirt in first session).

Lori was suitably undressed most of the time, but was let down by the close camera work again. When she utilised some oil in one session it felt particularly disappointing as we could barely see anything with the camera zoomed in. There was a bit of full view laying down side-on action, but it was mostly 'head and boobs shots' (great name for a band). I just wonder what the reason is for the restrictive TV views, especially considering it wasn't like this for some of the other girls. Is it the girl's choice, or the producer, or both?
Anyway, bubbly Nicole (or Nicoloe as it was shown on screen at one point) was here to cheer us up. She got naked for a good amount of time and looked happy. She wasn't quite as full on as I've seen her before, spending a lot of time laying on her side (though with some nice almost flashes as she changed position), and inevitably I have to draw comparisons between the girls for the whole night.
Speaking of which, Bella was in good form again. Though choosing to stay partly covered up she used the full space in the studio, moving around and incorporating almost every position possible. Scarlett was also in full explorer mode, both of them seeming to really like getting down low on the floor in the prone, submissive posture. It's hard to choose between them as far as finding varied positions goes. Scarlett did go further though, getting gloriously naked lots (giving Lori a run for her money in how fast she stripped off in one session), and being generous again in giving us little flashes, with lots of naked finger work to boot. She even indulged Mr. P with a now rare POV section, joking that he had a little thing for her to deal with, which he insisted was a big thing. One final thing to mention about these two, when Bella took over from Scarlett (who was on the floor), she joined her, starting with a nice cuddle, then mimicking some grinding action.
Kiki did one fill-in session, where she started off spending quite some time talking about her producer. She also spent quite a bit of time chatting to him. Not a bad session but she stayed boobs-out only.

Bella was pipped (oo-er!) by Scarlett, mostly because Bella stayed covered up, but I enjoyed them both. Lori was let down by the over use of the zoom function. Nicole was happy, and naked (which makes me happy).
10-01-2019 13:16
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

I must say that the best nights viewing for me was when both Franke and Scarlett were in the sauna room, on their separate stints. They were both allowed a lot more freedom. Although Franke was told on at least one occasion to adjust her thong. At times they could only be seen via the internet button on my tv.
10-01-2019 15:10
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(10-01-2019 13:16 )qwerty125 Wrote:  Well, I'm flipping determined to keep this thread alive, so here goes...
Never think it's not appreciated. Unless you want money, of course.

Last night's 5 hour show was Bella, Scarlet, Ashley and Bella, so that's a win to me Heart

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
11-01-2019 09:24
qwerty125 Offline
Senior Poster

(11-01-2019 09:24 )Doddle Wrote:  
(10-01-2019 13:16 )qwerty125 Wrote:  Well, I'm flipping determined to keep this thread alive, so here goes...
Never think it's not appreciated. Unless you want money, of course.

Smile Darn it - and there I was hoping to make a career of this
11-01-2019 12:33
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Chloe, Ashley and Atlanta were good on the 5 hour show.

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
12-01-2019 09:24

Click here to watch Babestation TV