gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 201 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average

Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion (Only)

lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

RE: Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion
I thought St66 were trying to save transmission charges earlier shrinking Fern's screen!!Tongue But god that dress just makes her look more alluringBig Grin

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 03-05-2014 17:22 by lovebabes56.)
03-05-2014 17:19
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Cj123 Offline
Senior Poster

Down to quater screen with osg, they should cover her boobs aswell,maybe go futher just leave her eyes like in magazines, and we guess who it is
03-05-2014 18:44
Fernanda - simply the best Offline
Senior Poster

Not so regular here now due to life and work!! Interesting to read the comments regarding some 'censorship' of the lovely Fern on Saturday. I think we all hanker for a return of the 'good old days' of daytime TV but deep down we all know this will not happen anytime soon. Who remembers Fern, on the daytime show, in a fishnet body stocking complete with nipple tape??!! They WERE the days! On speaking with Fern I think she is just as frustrated as the rest of us with all of the regulations that have to be met now. BUT, she still try's her best to give everyone what they want in difficult circumstances.
Still looking as fresh and gorgeous as when she started TV a few years ago now, giving 110% on every appearance, she will always be the queen of daytime TV, even when she finally hangs one of her tiny G strings up for the final time!!
So let's all enjoy her, with a bit blanked out or not, as she brightens our day's with sheer beauty AND of course, her sunny smile which never fails to brighten the dullest of days.
04-05-2014 11:58
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

I'm still at a loss why Fern was treated as she was on Saturday. If anything whatever St66 tried to prove to Ofcom, I think it some what it backfire spectacularly in some respects. Even so I couldn't understand why they never gave her any sound when there was sound on the other screen on Saturday (and I know it was working on Option 1 last night with Tashie's show, and today, but I think St66 may have scored something of own goal with their antics on Saturday.

CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
05-05-2014 15:13
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

Wow Fern is making my day hotter in that vest and shorts combo making her legs look even longer and her boobies, well what can I say? Say no more!!

07-05-2014 10:45
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

Now it's back to one of Saturday's problems with Fern's show - no sound!! come on St66 sort this out - it was working perfectly earlier!! This is no way to treat one of your sexiest girls!!

(This post was last modified: 07-05-2014 15:54 by lovebabes56.)
07-05-2014 15:47
Chef 34 Offline
Posting Machine

WOW Fernanda is looking So So HOT in that Dress i would love to Unzip her and let those Big Boobs Fall Out.
07-05-2014 18:03
Yiddo0385 Offline
Junior Poster

My god I love it when fernanda laugh

Them beautiful breasts just wobble all over the place. Big Grin
07-05-2014 20:57
Jabba_Doughnut Away
Account Closed

(07-05-2014 18:03 )Chef 34 Wrote:  WOW Fernanda is looking So So HOT in that Dress i would love to Unzip her and let those Big Boobs Fall Out.

Same her, lets those wonderful love orbs fall out and onto my waiting face and tongue (and much more after I slobber all over them)
07-05-2014 21:21
bergstrom Offline
Master Poster

[split] Fernanda - Daytime (Pad & Elite) Caps & Vids
has she finished nighttime appearances?
09-05-2014 20:41

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles