Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

RE: Review of last night's show
Good lots of Caty and Chloe on the 5 hour stint Smile

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
13-01-2019 09:41
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
qwerty125 Offline
Senior Poster

12th January: all right, whoever took Caty's pants give them back (and give him a reward as well).

BN 22:00 Chloe, 23:15 Lynda, 00:32 Caty, 01:51 Chloe, 02:45 Lynda, 03:45 Caty.
BS 22:00 Caty, 23:00 Alice, 00:48 Lynda, 02:17 Caty, 03:20 Alice, 04:02 Lynda.
Chloe: very dark red/black bra, pants and suspender belt, black stockings, shoes. Lynda: pink with white pattern bra, pants and suspender belt, black stockings, shoes; black PVC mini skirt, black pants, stockings, boots. Caty: black shirt top, black and white check mini skirt, pink pants; beige see through bra and suspender belt, shoes. Alice: gold and black bra and thong, shoes; white bra and thong.

Chloe was boobs out a lot, but her nethers stayed covered up in the two BN shows. I did see her pantyless on Babecall, but that show wasn't that great as she likes to stand up and move about a lot and the sauna set is a bit restrictive for that. She did a lot of standing poses in her Babenation sessions and was very active, almost making it difficult at times for the camera to keep up with her. Lynda also kept her pink panties on, apart from a section pre-FV where she had them around her ankles for a while. These two are polar opposites in the physical energy they bring to the set, but I felt that the end result was about the same - Chloe's standing poses about equal to sultry siren Lynda.
By her own admission, Caty 'misplaced' her panties after the first show, so spent more time with her top half covered than the bottom half. No matter as the bra she had on was see-through anyway. Thank whoever it was that got the floors cleaned, as Caty would have ended up covered in grime with all the time she spends down there. That's not to say there wasn't plenty of desk and chair action too, all of it naked but carefully choreographed to fine effect.
In unusual(?) scheduling, where Chloe was only on BN, Alice was exclusive to BS, doing one long session and one short one. In both she started barely covered up and proceeded to strip off for long naked sections. She might be about the only one left to regularly take on the challenge of 2 hour shows. Perhaps predictably she paces herself, not expending too much energy early on. She spent some time sitting in the chair, before upping the tempo later on.

Lynda struck a nice pose before midnight but not everyone would have seen it, other than that it was a usual series of shows from her. Chloe was a bit better but also disappointingly stayed partly covered up while on FV. Maybe it's the rarity of her appearances now but after her recent time out, since she's been back I've enjoyed watching Alice. But above them all sits Caty - I want to consider myself one of 'her guys'. She just looks like she's having so much fun, I can't help being drawn in by her every time she's on screen.
13-01-2019 13:26
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

^^ shame u didn't see 908 mate, Annie did two excellent stints there getting naked really showing off her lovely curves, and its where i think Chloe was at her best as seamed to be really enjoying herself lol and smiling lots,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
13-01-2019 15:40
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(13-01-2019 15:40 )winsaw Wrote:  ^^ shame u didn't see 908 mate, Annie did two excellent stints there getting naked really showing off her lovely curves, and its where i think Chloe was at her best as seamed to be really enjoying herself lol and smiling lots,

Oh sh.t!!! I only managed to record Babecall FV last night which was mainly Alice! but I find that Babestation (908) 673 FV is usually the best FV show! And I really like Annie! Never mind! I'm sure she will carry on: I think she's really doing well and love her full tits!
13-01-2019 17:32
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Very interesting reading the comments I'll pass judgement myself when I watch my recordings as I've been away on a little break away

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
13-01-2019 22:40
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Hey everyone fresh back from my small break away here's my opinions on the last few days rating on a for excellent down to f just get rid of
So Thursday night we had Bella scarlett Ashley and lynda
Where I gave Bella a C reasonable still crying out for her to have a back up
Scarlett a B very little problem with her yet thought she may have had a couple new things by now considering she was our favourite last year
Ashley a B also despite no back up you just can't turn down staring at her bare ass
Lynda a D very little change and pretty laboured evening

Friday night we had chloe preeti Ashley and atlanta
Chloe a B another promising night despite no back up that I noticed of
Preeti a C slowly getting back in the groove and at least worth watching unlike priya
Ashley a B pretty much the same as night before a good night
Atlanta a A probably one of the few so far this year that's kept the momentum and variation from last year just lovely

14-01-2019 16:15
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Here's my 2nd part of my recent reviews
Saturday night we had lynda caty Alice and chloe overall I marginally thought caty was the best in what was pretty average Saturday

Last night we had mila Beth Alice atlanta and Valentina in which I would say was the best night of the four
Was great seeing Beth again on nights and displaying pretty much the usual good tempo show
Atlanta yet again very good never disappoints
Alice pretty average to be fair seems more obsessed with perv cam these days and not much more
Mila yeh hit/miss some decent moments with her tits out yet nothing much more
Valentina made good use of short stints and was good

14-01-2019 22:18
qwerty125 Offline
Senior Poster

(14-01-2019 22:18 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Valentina made good use of short stints and was good

Having just caught up with last night my biggest disappointment was how little time they gave Valentina. I thought she was great particularly with the naked standing sections. Didn't she say they were taking her off for misbehaving? If so, I hope she gave the producer a slap.
14-01-2019 22:44
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

A night of naked magic

Valentina, her best show on bs yet, she was amazing got fully naked, she did an amazing standing nude show, she got oiled up wow that peachybum looked so good covered in oil, she did a lot of hand thong most i have seen on TV in years, so sexy

Imogen, amazing show , naked lots showing off her amazing fit body from. Lots of positions, played with her cute boobs lots, lots of sexy peachybum action naked and in a tiny thong, did some hand thong as well, smiling lots clearly enjoying being naughty and naked,

Kerrie, her usual excellent naked oil covered full of energy and fun show, she's amazing to watch, always giving 110% , she looked stunning covered in oil her boobs are amazing, was smiling having lots of fun, did BSX as well lots of playing with her wet pussy, what a show,

What an awesome show 3 of bs best girls all on top form pushing things to.mamd the best shows they could that was bs at its best

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
(This post was last modified: 15-01-2019 13:30 by winsaw.)
15-01-2019 13:29
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Too true wishaw last night was good didn't really need lynda despite at one point she bared her ass
We shall see what tonight brings

15-01-2019 21:38

Click here to watch Babestation TV