babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 3.09 Average

Sammie Pennington - Early Bird/The Pad : Discussion & Chat

mrichie10 Away
Banned

RE: Sammie Pennington - Early Bird/The Pad : Discussion & Chat
i'm really looking forward to sammie nightshow tonite, hoping to see puppies out and kept out B-p she did nites on Elite and neva got erm out til half a second before her shift ended
04-12-2010 13:30
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
cybermann45 Offline
Apprentice Poster

Behind the Scenes with Sammie Pennington.

04-12-2010 13:45
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

All attention is rightfully aimed towards her nightshow, but I'm surprised no-one has mentioned how fantastic Sammie Heart is looking right now, in the secretary outfit that I loved so much last month (plus a bra, reflecting this new era). I for one would not complain if she kept this on for tonight, slowly taking it all off during the four hours Big Grin

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
04-12-2010 18:49
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

sammie sure is lookin great this evening, wouldnt mind either sammie wearing this tonight but hope she wears the purple outfit she wore on her last nightshow on elite

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
04-12-2010 19:25
Webbiola Offline
Posting Machine

Lets face it Sammie always looks great. She is one of the truly stunning babes on these channels and I expect the Sammie P threads and her phone to be red hot tonight. It's been over hyped again and I think Sammie must realise that this is not the time to have a bit of a laugh at our expense. I don't think she will and I believe she will get us all drooling tonight!Tongue
04-12-2010 21:39
mrichie10 Away
Banned

looking gorgeous as always she is one of the best looking girls on all babechannels without a doubt
08-12-2010 12:36
eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

(04-12-2010 21:39 )Webbiola Wrote:  Lets face it Sammie always looks great. She is one of the truly stunning babes on these channels and I expect the Sammie P threads and her phone to be red hot tonight. It's been over hyped again and I think Sammie must realise that this is not the time to have a bit of a laugh at our expense. I don't think she will and I believe she will get us all drooling tonight!Tongue

Right, right and right again Smile I've watched the video, or part of it anyway, every day since it was uploaded and I'm a long way off being bored of it Smile

Back to today, Sammie Heart is looking as superb as always.

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
08-12-2010 12:59
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

Okay, so I know The Pad isn't what it used to be, and Sammie now has be be a adhere to the new rules and be daytime bore. Just a shame that even the picture quality has taken a turn for the worst too. Sad Seems the daytime tease shows can now be found at Club Paradiso or Elite TV.
08-12-2010 13:21
theone1986 Away
Becky Lover

some Great outfit changes by Sammie today, now in her gold swimsuit Smile
08-12-2010 17:14
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bigguy01 Offline
My Kind of Girl

she better looking than any baywatch babe. sammie lysney and dannii all looking fantastic, "im having a crisis" (jeremy clarkson,top gear).

Top 5 Celebs To Be On The Channels: Molly Quinn, Stana Katic, Nina Dobrev, Susanna Reid, Steph McGovern
08-12-2010 17:44

Click here to watch Babestation TV