babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Danni Levy - BS Nights - Chat & Discussion

thescientist Away

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids
eekeekeek OMG, Danni, that body is just MAGNIFICENT.
25-06-2014 14:45
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Tori Lee Addict Online
Babe Chat & Banter

Couldn't have said it better myself mate

For Babe Channel Classic Content Send Me a Message
Bluebird, Elite TV, RLC etc
26-06-2014 06:51
Chef 34 Offline
Posting Machine

Another Top Quality Show From Danni her Big Boobs looked Perfect as Always but That Lovely Bum Does it For Me Everytime,When on top of her Game there are Not many Better than Danni.
29-06-2014 08:05
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

9.02 pm first call to Danni to get the night off to a flying start. Had the joy of then getting her to unleash her boobs at 10 before an hour's rest to refuel for the forthcoming night of fun. When she returned she was wearing a cute little polka dot thong which I couldn't take my eyes off. To me though the highlight was when she was in the locker room with Tiff in a white caged bra, white thong and garter. She looked stunning. Every session she was on was full of laughs and horny sex talk. She ended the night with another session in the locker room with Paige where I bid her goodnight at 4.56 am. Wonderful night which should help me cope as she's now on holiday for just over a week.
29-06-2014 09:26
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

Danni looks gorgeous every time she's on!!

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
29-06-2014 10:49
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

Not that I had been counting the time since Danni was last on but 209 hours and 5 minutes after my last call ended I had the gorgeous beauty back on my phone! Before she had her break I'd agreed to get her a few new outfits so I was absolutely knocked out to see her appear on screen at 10pm wearing a new red bra and thong looking magnificent. She certainly has been working out whilst away because that bronzed body looked sensational. I do love her boobs but just could not take my eyes off her cute little arse cheeks. After 30 minutes on BS1 she moved straightaway to BS Blue until midnight during which I made up for lost time with a number of calls. Caught a few minutes of her on Extra with Paige where they shared a phone and Danni wore a black leather thong with crotchless tights which made getting to sleep almost impossible. As I woke this morning she was in the Office in her black slashed dress looking good enough to eat. Delighted she's back again tonight
08-07-2014 06:51
Chef 34 Offline
Posting Machine

It was Great To have Danni Back Last Night and She Sure Did Look Outstanding Loved her Red Thong her Bum looked Gorgeous and Those Big Boobs Swinging About never Fail to Impress,It was Yet Another Top Class BOTN Show from Danni.
08-07-2014 07:18
Tori Lee Addict Online
Babe Chat & Banter

Fanastic show from Danni last night. Just cannot fault this girl at all. She just has it all going on. Gorgeous amazing tits, lovely sexy arse, the list just goes on and on. It is for all these reasons and 1000s more why she always gets my vote for babe of the night Smile

For Babe Channel Classic Content Send Me a Message
Bluebird, Elite TV, RLC etc
08-07-2014 07:48
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

Danni always puts on a good show with a smile on her face. she is a top babe.
08-07-2014 12:39
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

So the question last night was which way to turn? Brazil v Germany or the delightful Danni? Well the result was a foregone conclusion wasn't it? So as I kicked off at 9 with my first call to Danni which included a running match commentary as the excitement built to fever pitch (but not in Brazil) seeing her in her wet look black bodysuit and hot pants I knew that the second half was going to be the crucial time. And so it proved as the TV screen was substituted by a lovely long webcam session where there was lots of goalmouth action before the telling shot was taken. We then moved into injury time back on BS Blue at midnight before I was sent off due to too many stiff tackle attempts. Who cares about football anyway?
(This post was last modified: 09-07-2014 07:20 by SecretAgent.)
09-07-2014 06:07

Click here to watch Babestation TV