Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3 Average

S66 new website launch

Frenchie316 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: S66 new website launch
(30-03-2022 20:35 )HarperGrey Wrote:  Nice to see there’s absolutely no caps or videos posted anymore.
(rightly) nobody is paying £20 to see semi naked models.

Studio 66- your audience has answered.

Change your website or suffer the consequences.

You say that, but people still are paying absurd money anyway, from what little I've spend, it ain't worth it. It's the same content just behind a paywall. You're better off just paying for a decent meal.
(This post was last modified: 30-03-2022 20:53 by Frenchie316.)
30-03-2022 20:52
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BlastedKeith Offline
Tits Jockey

I’d love to hear from the girls themselves about how business is at S66 - does the inevitably smaller number of viewers mean takings are down, or has the new system simply eliminated freeloaders? Are those still watching spending more? Has anyone had any intel from an S66 girl?

Where have all the good times gone?
30-03-2022 21:21
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

The market always wins.

(Edit to explain my position):

All I am saying is, if the current model doesn’t make enough money they will switch it again. The punters are the market and I think many of us suspect that the fanboys, Simps and Whale Tippers are just not enough to sustain the current iteration of 66 business model.

I hope that they are forced to rethink the current policy and allow more open access and more FTA. FTA does not necessarily mean more so called freeloaders and no additional revenue. Most free loaders can be converted to spenders given the right enticement. Everyone started off as a “freeloader”.
(This post was last modified: 30-03-2022 22:10 by Rake.)
30-03-2022 21:43
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

Freeloading was always a weird complaint. Especially when parroted by punters.

I suspect it is a complaint propagated by babes with an agenda - because freeloading is surely only a problem to a certain type of babe. Namely one that feels she doesn't want or need a sizeable crowd to feed off for maximum efficiency and/or one that doesn't fancy the sort of notoriety such popularity brings with it. (Ones, then, that don't work to the original ideas of what the shows were about I may add. I mean they were meant as a mass entertainment form originally. That is a bold and simple fact. That's why the shows didn't want to go encrypted on Sky when Ofcom first came a knocking remember. Any move away from that is a move of the shows away from being "shows".)

The PAYERS ability to freeload is actually the ability to divine the mood, form and energy (of the room and babe presiding over it) before spending. It's also an element central to a payer's concept of vfm offered by the shows. (Any punter that denies this needs to consider what his feelings for the shows would be if every stream was paywalled consistently.)

To decry the misnamed freeloading as a universally bad thing is therefore a disingenuous manipulation of what should make the shows tick.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 30-03-2022 22:51 by ShandyHand.)
30-03-2022 22:50
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

S66's website is the same as BSCams, but with loads of bugs and a monthly membership fee, and punters are still paying for it.

So they'll be fine, they won't go out of business. They can still get punters calling in from satellite TV and they've got a strong roster too.

The babes and bosses are probably happy that their shows don't get recorded and capped anymore.

But I might be wrong though, so it'd be good if a babe from S66 came on here and spilled the beans.
30-03-2022 22:57
jules49 Offline
Senior Poster

Just became a VIP now wont let me access the site with following message.

Your access to the site is currently limited. To maintain full access, you need to have topped-up or spent over 100 credits in the last 30 days.

Is this something new as just paid £20.00 for nothing.
30-03-2022 22:58
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(30-03-2022 22:57 )ryuken Wrote:  ...
The babes and bosses are probably happy that their shows don't get recorded and capped anymore.

You may well be right mate. But if so these babes and bosses would need to explain to themselves either a) what's changed to make this a universally negative thing of late or b) why the industry was wrong on being positive about uploads (to this place at lesst) in the past?

What exactly happened to the desire for mainstream appeal and visibility this industry once sought?

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
30-03-2022 23:04
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

This was the official statement from S66

https://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.p...pid2639937

We have had to implement the caveats above in reaction to a spike in trolling and stream recording activity. Our due diligence has proved that those users trolling the chat making unpleasant comments directed at customers, presenters alike and recording the streams are rarely customers.
30-03-2022 23:24
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

The reluctance for shows to be recorded isn't new. XP don't allow it, and I think Bluebird or Sin TV didn't too.

The approach to reduce trolling is new. And there are several annoying punters on the channels, so I sort of get it.

And given recent events, protecting the mental health of babes should be a priority. But S66 could just ban trolls instead.
31-03-2022 00:42
southlondonphil Offline
Master Poster

(30-03-2022 21:21 )BlastedKeith Wrote:  I’d love to hear from the girls themselves about how business is at S66 - does the inevitably smaller number of viewers mean takings are down, or has the new system simply eliminated freeloaders? Are those still watching spending more? Has anyone had any intel from an S66 girl?

A couple of girls have told me that they took a hit when the new website was launched, but both say things have been on the up recently and in terms of earnings they are now back to where they were before the new site launch.
31-03-2022 00:46