Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 152 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

qwerty125 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Review of last night's show
(05-02-2019 15:38 )Doddle Wrote:  
(05-02-2019 13:16 )qwerty125 Wrote:  4th February: (2 4 1 ^ 2) + (2 x 2) / any number you like = ?

BN 00:00 Preeti, 01:30 Alice, 02:55 Chloe, 03:37 Alice.
Chloe came back again sometime after 4 shocked

You are correct sir! It's in my notes but I missed it when typing it up (04:02 if anyone's interested).
05-02-2019 17:28
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Couldn't really find much fault with Alice and Valentina last night both had good stints
Whilst it was hit/miss with preeti and chloe who were pretty limited

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
05-02-2019 21:25
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Well that was a improvement on last Friday's frustrating fest
Atlanta marginally shaded it for over scarlett personally as she had better variety
Ashley was alright a bit subdued after a better night the night before
Aemilla a interesting choice for a Friday night a slight improvement on recent nights
Valentina didn't catch much of her yet was decent

09-02-2019 15:48
qwerty125 Offline
Senior Poster

9th February: get naked - get rated!

BN 00:00 Caty ***, 01:30 Lynda *, 03:00 Nicole ***, 03:45 Lynda **, 04:05 Nicole ****.
BS 22:00 Caty ***, 23:30 Lynda *, 01:00 Nicole ***, 02:00 Scarlett ****, 04:00 Caty ***.

Key: o - stayed dressed, * - topless, ** top and bottom less but kept something on (e.g. stockings), *** - fully naked, **** - naked long time!

So I've dropped the clothing lists, and will only mention what someone wears if it's unusual. Instead I'm doing the completely (un)biased star rating system. Yay!

On BN and BS the diminutive but gloriously packaged Caty started us Freeviewers off (oh she's back - happy day). She did some JOI naughtiness but she wasn't so descriptive on the mic about how mean she was going to be, so it was a bit lost on anyone watching - I'm sure it did the job for the callers though. She didn't spend quite as long on the floor this time, though there was some interaction with the chair while she knelt on the floor in the BN session. She 'handled' a girl caller in the 22:00 session. I like how Caty doesn't mince her words - she told us about the lipstick vibrator the girl had, and also that she wasn't interested in guys - she just wanted pussy. She also did the table edge grind move which I should probably award an extra star for! Cutely pint-sized, gorgeous and down-to-earth - I could happily carry her around in my pocket all day.
Lynda did a nice short session late in the night, where she slipped her panties off and lay on her back. Her two longer stints were more her usual fare.
Nicole was in a playful mood. She mostly stuck to wearing just panties and taking them off, but in her BS stint she wore a black zip front dress with the red piping and cross, paired with tights and pants. She utilised this very well (assuming you like tights that is), eventually stripping down to just the pants but along the way those tights were up and down, pulled and stretched, and finally almost forcefully ripped off. It was a well run striptease session.
Scarlett did one long stint where she was naked almost the entire time. The naughty minx, she needs to be careful, she might get a reputation for giving us exactly what we want! Long sessions must be tough, but Scarlett is someone who can make the time pass so quickly. In fact, until I wrote it down I didn't even realise she'd been on for 2 hours, it went by so fast. She has definitely found a liking for being on the floor. She was lying on cushions on her front, sliding around like the most attractive dust buster ever made. She also got under the table at one point - what had the caller said to her to make her want to hide? Scared-y-cat!

A good Saturday night line-up, and some nice variation in the shows that kept me happy.
10-02-2019 12:47
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Well Tuesday night is over and personally thank god as it was torture with very little change and lacking sooo much variety
Priya as per normal boring nothing different
Valentina looked in good in white
Whilst standard lame by lori and aemuilla and the brief cameo by imogen like lori butt naked from minute one

13-02-2019 19:47
qwerty125 Offline
Senior Poster

13th February: I think I need to work out a new system.

Babecall: 02:00 Scarlett **, 02:30 Sophie ***, 04:00 ads o(!), 04:40 Nikita ***.
BS 22:00 Priya *, 23:30 Scarlett **, 03:30 Sophie **, 02:00 Priya *, Nikita ****, 04:20 Scarlett ****.

Key: o - stayed dressed, * - topless, ** top and bottom less but kept something on (e.g. stockings), *** - fully naked, **** - naked long time!

So, I realise the ratings are a bit flawed. When Scarlett keeps one black strappy thing on around her waist, or Sophie has her super cute white socks on and nothing else, it gives a false impression when they only get two stars for their shows. Yes of course they both deserve more stars (a million of them at least?) as they were both hot and horny all night long.
Scarlett seemed overjoyed at how much attention she was getting, even after her heavy workload and the fact that she's been on a lot recently. Really, is it any surprise when she puts so much into it? Anyway, by 2am on Babecall she spoke on the mic and she was very gracious in thanking her regulars and newbies for all the calls she had received. Earlier she had stripped down and just kept a black waist/leg strap on (no - not a strap-on, a strap... on! Jeez, get your minds out of the gutter you perverted lot)! She did some more of the floor polishing manoeuvre, lying on the cushions and sliding around. I think this is very generous of her, to clean the floor for the benefit of all the other babes. Late on, she was naked for the last half hour and back up on her feet, standing on the table. Great as usual and all we've come to expect.
Sophie was looking very fine indeed in her pink panties and white knee socks. Energetic and full of fun, good company to pass the time with. I love how much she smiles - it's nice to see someone so happy in their chosen profession.
Nikita kept her shoes on but I couldn't dock her stars for that, as she was very naked for a lot of time. Her very dark hair against her light skin is very seductive, and she also started both sessions wearing black outfits which look great on her. I do think she lets herself down very slightly when she speaks on the mic, as she sounds a little nervous and rigid in how she talks. The calls did seem to dry up late in the night, and she wasn't too encouraging to try to pick things up, mostly just sitting on the table. I think if she was to relax a little more it would improve things.
Priya held back a bit. She didn't strip right off in her BS shows, though she was wearing a nice bra and pants combo in the first stint, but it was back to the khaki suit later on. She looked the least comfortable of anyone last night, and seemed happiest when talking to the studio staff.

I ended up watching BS and Babecall last night for a change, giving BN a miss. Maybe it was just coincidence as to who was on but I got the impression that the girls are more relaxed on Babecall, in terms of how far they feel they can go and how laid back they are. Of course, there was one downside - 40 minutes of adverts. Oh how I missed them (NOT!).
14-02-2019 12:32
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Personally last night night was way way too much priya who basically again did very very little rather seen more of Sophie and Valentina who at least put on a night performance I wonder when the producers will learn

14-02-2019 21:24
Doddle Offline
Not just the sun

Caty and Ashley were both in that "i'm naked, what about it?" mood last night, and it was good.

Imogen and Atlanta and probly Lynda were on too for those who cherish the thought.

Clive James Wrote:Reality is a useful brake on megalomania.
16-02-2019 22:44
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Ashley was back in her good nude mode last night front and showing her peachy rear
Caty and atlanta were both good as per normal
Imogen very limited
Lynda just wish she could just pack it in just getting duller and a waste of time

16-02-2019 23:52
Doddle Offline
Not just the sun

Ashley & Caty were at it again, as it were, and Jess was along too Tongue

Clive James Wrote:Reality is a useful brake on megalomania.
17-02-2019 09:40

Click here to watch Babestation TV