Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 213 Vote(s) - 2.77 Average

Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion

UntouchableG Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion
I think she needs to be taken off this channel... she does absolute zero to the show, i record the night show every night and whenever shes on there she NEVER and i mean NEVER cracks a smile.. its a bit dissapointing to see a babe just laying there shaking the phone without even a smile.. at least on the other channels when the babes shake the phones they smile and wink etc. whereas Dionne just looks miserable night after night ..... just my opinion but shes by farrrr the worst night show girl on S66TV
25-11-2012 16:15
Find all posts by this user
quiquems Away
Posting Machine

(25-11-2012 16:15 )UntouchableG Wrote:  I think she needs to be taken off this channel... she does absolute zero to the show, i record the night show every night and whenever shes on there she NEVER and i mean NEVER cracks a smile.. its a bit dissapointing to see a babe just laying there shaking the phone without even a smile.. at least on the other channels when the babes shake the phones they smile and wink etc. whereas Dionne just looks miserable night after night ..... just my opinion but shes by farrrr the worst night show girl on S66TV

Rolleyes

[Image: image-4266_50A82044.jpg]
25-11-2012 16:28
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

Great to see Dionne wearing one of this threads favorite outfits again the outfit i am talking about of course is the tiny white thong loved the stint on the white draws last night as well espically the panty play more of the same tonight please Tongue

Bazinga!
25-11-2012 23:08
uumegghiuu Offline
Junior Poster

the double layer has been busy, what will be the next set of beautiful Dionne?
26-11-2012 00:12
Chef 34 Offline
Posting Machine

Good Solid Show From Dionne Who Looked Stunning in her White Thong On the Beds,Liked her Use of the Red Couch as Well and she Looked Nice and Sexy In black,Good Random Moments on the Mic As Well.
26-11-2012 09:31
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

good night from dionne, very very nice outfits she wore including her trademark tiny thongs and as usual was very entertaining both on the mic and off it

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
26-11-2012 10:38
towny Offline
Senior Poster

I thought she was on great form last night, esp at the start. I love the white thong and pleased she changed back to it after going with the black and cream number for a bit. Brilliant that she pulled her panties down a bit on the laying-down-arse-to-the-camera pose, or as I call it 'Dionne position number 3'. More of the same I say.
26-11-2012 13:13
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

A nice show from Dionne last night from start to finish she seemed in the zone/mood last night sure was a treat to see her in just the white thong again its fast becoming a thread favorite that outfit.

While the office stint was good it was a shame it got cut short but the red sofa set wasn't a bad replacement an a nice change as can't rember the last time Dionne had used a sofa set great to see her bring back a few moves that we have not seen in a while from her on the double level set.

Also as towny says was great to see more panty play from Dionne last night keep it up more of the same Wednesday i hope

Bazinga!
26-11-2012 14:10
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

A very nice surprise to see Dionne starting out in the office tonight stunning as ever in black an white lingerie hope she continues where she left off from on Sunday espically the panty play an the moves that we hadn't seen in a while on the double level set would love to see them again tonight.

Bazinga!
28-11-2012 23:19
Chef 34 Offline
Posting Machine

Really Enjoyed Dionne Last Night I Thought she Gave a Really Good Show,Liked her In the Office in her Lingerie Bending Over The Desk Showing Just how Lovely her Bum is and then she was Good on the Beds with some Nice Groping of her Big Boobs,Some Good Comments on the Mic as Well.
29-11-2012 09:13
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV