Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 213 Vote(s) - 2.77 Average

Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion
dionne was very good again last night, showing why she's won me over to be a big fan of hers. looked great, wore very tiny thongs showing off her lovely bum and brilliant on and off the mic

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
29-11-2012 10:24
Find all posts by this user
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

A nice night from Dionne espically the Office stint at the start of the night which once again showed that Dionne's best work comes from standing sets loved the shots we got of that amazing booty along with a bit of a POV stint when she was stood up on top of the desk along with a bit of panty play.

While the stint on the black sofa was cut short it was nice to see Dionne use that set again as it had been a while since she last used it if i am right before last night the last time Dionne was on that set was her 2-4-1 with Danica.

Also was great to see some close-up nipple play that seems to really do it for me nice to also see the finger sucking back an we got some fantastic close-ups of Dionne's Boobs an Ass last Tongue

Bazinga!
29-11-2012 14:03
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

For me personally no better way to kick off the weekend than with some ice cold beers an Dionne pretty in pink on my Tele-box right now Tongue

Bazinga!
(This post was last modified: 30-11-2012 23:32 by Wazo.)
30-11-2012 23:13
ste-boro Offline
Master Poster

Dionne is definatley warming me up on a freezing cold night
30-11-2012 23:23
Pyro Offline
Posting Machine

Well thats 1 of the 5 outfits that I wanted Dionne to bring back and doesn't she look hot as hell with the fishnet outfitTongue Also just when Clares arse seems to of overtaking Dionnes for me but up pops Dionne to reinstate her arse as the bestlaugh

"Defeat is a common fate of a soldier. There is nothing to be ashamed of in it. The great point is whether we have performed our duty"

(Marshal-Admiral Marquis Tōgō Heihachirō)
01-12-2012 01:15
Chef 34 Offline
Posting Machine

Good Show From Dionne Last Night Liked her In pink Very Sexy Indeed,She was Good On the Beds But Even Better on the Black Couch and Bending Over The Desk Showing that her Bum is Still one the Best and Sexiest Around,More of the Same Tonight Please Dionne.
01-12-2012 09:27
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

very good night from mrs wazo, the highlight being her bent over the desk in her fishnet outfit with her lovely bum all oiled up Smile

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
01-12-2012 10:57
Pyro Offline
Posting Machine

A very pleasing performance from Dionne last night and the highlights had to be the office and couch stints. Great to see her bring back the fishnet outfit as she looked stunning with it wrapped around her curves and dam Dionne has an arse on her with with a shine to it I'm sure she buffs it up before every stint hahalaugh

"Defeat is a common fate of a soldier. There is nothing to be ashamed of in it. The great point is whether we have performed our duty"

(Marshal-Admiral Marquis Tōgō Heihachirō)
(This post was last modified: 01-12-2012 14:09 by Pyro.)
01-12-2012 13:56
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

Got to say it was a real a really nice surprise to see Dionne wearing the fishnet outfit once again she looked absolutely stunning it when she was in the office an is the type of outfit she should wear more often.

Really enjoyed the set choices for Dionne last night espically enjoyed the Office and black sofa sets also at one point last night when Dionne was playing with her hair i though she was going to put it into a ponytail or put it up which didn't happen but would love to see Dionne do some stints with a ponytail or with her hair up sometime.

Great to see the finger sucking back roll on tonight an hopefully more surprise outfits like the fishnets outfit last night Tongue

Bazinga!
01-12-2012 14:05
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

Great to see Dionne starting out in this threads favorite outfit again that of course is that white thong. Tongue

Bazinga!
(This post was last modified: 02-12-2012 00:23 by Wazo.)
01-12-2012 23:12
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV