a better night than expected

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
01-03-2019 16:07
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

RE: Review of last night's show
Wink ^ You may not like the "Twins" but may I respectfully suggest it's a bit unfair to not even bother to name them ?
They're not actually totally identical in appearance ?
(And imho one of them still seems to put in a bit more effort into their shows than the other.)
01-03-2019 22:00
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(01-03-2019 22:00 )M-L-L Wrote:  Wink ^ You may not like the "Twins" but may I respectfully suggest it's a bit unfair to not even bother to name them ?
(And imho one of them still seems to put in a bit more effort into their shows than the other.)

I disagree what u say was true in the past but not any more, they are now both as poor as easy other, they do the same tired routeen, both make no effort, both look unhappy and like they would rather be anywhere but on a babeshow, there really is no need to name them as they are identical performance wise now, it in the future one starts to give a damn then things can change but at the moment I think this is very unlikely,

02-03-2019 13:06
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Im with you 110% wishaw the twins are a small group that I believe shouldn't be on nights anymore until they improve

Further more last night was pretty good
Jess West a solid 8
Nicole snow 8 also
Taylor rose 6/7
Ashley emma 7 just would like to have something new
Caty cole 7

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
(This post was last modified: 02-03-2019 13:21 by Geriisgreat.)
02-03-2019 13:17
Snooks Away
Where's the cue ball going?

Re: The debate about Preeti and Priya (The Twins) Wink.
I tend to agree with M-L-L.
To my mind there is a discernable difference in look and actually always has been. I have always been able to tell the difference between them.
It is not for me to comment as to why others have not been able so to do because I don't know.
This constant tarring of them with the same brush is imo a little disrespectful to say the least. It gives the impression at least that an assumption made about one can automatically be made about the other in various respects.
I cannot and will not either countenance that or defend it. They are individual performers in their own right and should be complimented or critiqued on that basis. If there is no willingness to be bothered to identify and then comment constructively on the relevant twin it does rather beg the question 'What is the point in commenting at all?'
I am all for constructive critique of the show of any individual.
And I believe that Priya and Preeti deserve the respect of at least being commented on as individuals rather than generically

(This post was last modified: 02-03-2019 14:15 by Snooks.)
02-03-2019 13:46
qwerty125 Offline
Senior Poster

1st March: choosing the right channel is key.

BN 00:00 Nicole, 01:35 Caty, 03:00 Jess, 04:00 Nicole, 04:45 Ashley.
BS 22:00 Nicole, 23:30 Caty, 01:05 Taylor, 02:00 Jess, 02:40 Ashley, 03:35 Caty.

Nicole at midnight on BN was nice. She wore a white flimsy body suit with tights and a black skirt which allowed for some good peeling off of the layers. She looked very happy again. Caty followed and was a bit disappointing - she stayed mostly covered up. After her Jess came on wearing only panties, which she pushed down to her thighs, then took off. She was quite static in this stint, mostly leaning back against the drawers. Nicole followed in the purple lit studio, which I now realise is supposed to be a lock-up garage - strange place to find a girl writhing around on a padded bench but hey ho. The final fifteen minutes was back in the usual studio with Ashley who didn't really have much time to get going.

The better shows were on Babestation. Nicole was in the same outfit and although she was boobs out only she was more active and varied in her positions. Caty came on panty-less and adopted some really nice positions including facing the camera, rubbing against the table top. No floor work though this time out. She was quite naughty on the mic too.
Taylor promised much early on, and it looked for a while like she wasn't going to deliver. Then she stripped down to stockings and really went for it, ending up on the floor on her back with nice views of some hand rubbing, before the camera zoomed in. Jess took over but Taylor didn't seem to want to leave - she stayed on the floor while Jess was on the table for quite a while. Jess was also more active and although it was a shorter show this was a better one than her BN stint.
Ashley took over and like the previous night she was up and about, standing with her bum stuck out at the camera. To add to that there were some nice close up front and back views too. When Caty took over they had a little fun together, before Caty wrapped up what was a good night all round on the channel.

flacid       tingly         semi          almost          skyscraper
0     1     2     3     4     5     6     7     8     9     10
+------------------------------------------------------------+
|                                         |                  |
|                              ---->     ***                 |
|                                         |                  |
+------------------------------------------------------------+

So, on balance a good night, resulting in a positive swing. It would have been higher if the BN shows had been as good, but we're going in the right direction!
02-03-2019 14:18
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

just calling it as i see it

Concise version

Caty - Average - not her usual lively self, more the type of show she did on 66
Nicole - Average - not a bad show at all, just know she can do better
Ashley - Good - nice to see her standing up and really showing off her curves
Nikita - Good - made the most of her web show, nice oral skills
Taylor - Very Good - her best show yet , full of energy and different positions , naked
Jess - BOTN - perfection as usual, amazing naked and in her many different outfits,

a very good friday night, no one was on a bad night, all had good moments, plenty to enjoy

02-03-2019 18:03
Doddle Offline
Not just the sun

(01-03-2019 22:00 )M-L-L Wrote:  Wink ^ You may not like the "Twins" but may I respectfully suggest it's a bit unfair to not even bother to name them ?
His twin, twinsaw, takes a different view laugh

Clive James Wrote:Reality is a useful brake on megalomania.
02-03-2019 22:40
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

(02-03-2019 13:46 )snookered Wrote:  Re: The debate about Preeti and Priya (The Twins) Wink.

To my mind there is a discernable difference in look and actually always has been. I have always been able to tell the difference between them.

^ This.
Different hairstyle - check.
Difference in faces - check.
Difference in tattoos - check.
Noticeable differences in figure (even before pregnancy) - check.

Performances - Wink obviously I bow to the people who can be bothered to watch these shows every single night of the year (and not expect them to get stale?) but from my limited recent viewings I would still maintain there is a difference.
Smile Am I saying they are the best performers on the channel, or even that they are as good as a few years ago - by no means.

Wink Are my performances as good as they were a few years ago ? No.
We all get old and tired in the end.
Such is the sausage machine of life.
02-03-2019 22:50
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Well Saturday night is over and personally just as good as friday night
Nicole 9 always provides variety but with added bit of oil last night was a treat
Kiki 8 probably my favourite night she's done more variety than usual hopefully keeps at it
Caty 7/8 another solid night just would like to see something different now
Taylor rose 6 very hit/miss at one moment full of energy then a bit like a power cut
Mila very small cameo not much time to make any impact

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
03-03-2019 13:28

Click here to watch Babestation TV