Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

Eastern3 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion
I also not watching tonight and the next days because stella is a girl which scams the caller and show watcher, christy has no good ideas and is a way to careful and aby tamed down ans this resolution of her stream is like cancer for my eyes.
Joy is actually the absolute best performer and with her private cameraman it was very funny last night.
11-02-2023 23:59
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jorrell Offline
Master Poster

(11-02-2023 23:59 )Eastern3 Wrote:  I also not watching tonight and the next days because stella is a girl which scams the caller and show watcher, christy has no good ideas and is a way to careful and aby tamed down ans this resolution of her stream is like cancer for my eyes.
Joy is actually the absolute best performer and with her private cameraman it was very funny last night.

this is the problem now isn't it? who we got left? Literally Joy that's it and she's not exactly my type either. Christy & Aby are but its all gone to hell annoyedHuh
(This post was last modified: 12-02-2023 00:17 by jorrell.)
12-02-2023 00:17
ManuelM Offline
Posting Machine

Jorrel whats your take on Sally? She had a short comeback consisting of three shows but I think those were very weak performances.
12-02-2023 00:25
jorrell Offline
Master Poster

(12-02-2023 00:25 )ManuelM Wrote:  Jorrel whats your take on Sally? She had a short comeback consisting of three shows but I think those were very weak performances.

yeah never really liked Sally, as you say not a good performer either
12-02-2023 00:32
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

stella has single handedly ruined the show so far tonight , wtf is she doing self sensoring christy ?
12-02-2023 01:23
jorrell Offline
Master Poster

(12-02-2023 01:23 )shankey! Wrote:  stella has single handedly ruined the show so far tonight , wtf is she doing self sensoring christy ?

this is exactly why I cant stand Stella. She wants all the limelight and screentime but cant stand ANY other girl stealing the show from her and feels the need to stick her fucking nose in where it isn't wanted and censor other girls. Shes been on for 2.5 hrs now without a break because she doesn't want to leave Christy on her own naked. She's a total bitch.

Honestly if I were Christy I would having words with her if not the producers because she's interfering in her show. Probably wont due to inexperience and age.

Stella, mind your own business and focus on yourself FFS
(This post was last modified: 12-02-2023 01:31 by jorrell.)
12-02-2023 01:29
jorrell Offline
Master Poster

see how the favourtism swings now. Stella finally takes a break and now all the studio lights get turned down, contrast on the camera is reduced to near darkness and the cushion comes back out! Plus the camerman's drunken swaying around with the lightbox in shot every 2 minutes.

Its like watching children take charge of the production Big Laugh
(This post was last modified: 12-02-2023 14:59 by jorrell.)
12-02-2023 01:44
jorrell Offline
Master Poster

Well Stella did indeed manage to completely ruin an entire nights show which is kinda what i expected really. (Dont even get me started on her bitchy censoring of other girls which she feels is warranted and ANY of her damn business)

Tonight its Stella AND Tracy with Christy so there no need to tune in whatsoever as it will be a scripted bore fest. There's not much left to peak interest anymore and whoever the cameraman was last needs firing!

Why cant them seems to employ someone who actually knows what they're doing? Constant moving and readjustments of the camera, getting himself in shot, focusing the lens towards a ridiculously bright light stand and box. Too much 'fake smoke', losing focus cos he thinks its 'artistic' and above all messing with the studio lighting every 30 seconds, flashing lights (without any warning for people who may suffer from photo sensitive epilepsy). Reducing contrast levels down to near darkness.. I could go on and on....

ANY professional would be laughing their ass off at his appearance of being a 'pro'

So to conclude... Last chance for Abygale to sort her webcam resolution out now on tuesday so its not a blocky/blurry mess. (which I already know wont happen). Leila is now too tame as well. This leaves 1 girl (of the remaining 7) who does a half decent show that's Joy.. Failing that. Think i'm out guys Huhannoyed

I can't recall the channel EVER being this bad, adding the fact they have a very thin poor line-up of girls.. They are pressing the self destruct button as quickly as NETFLIX is about to do this week! Bounce This just CANT go on for much longer surely? ....
(This post was last modified: 12-02-2023 18:10 by jorrell.)
12-02-2023 17:50
jorrell Offline
Master Poster

just had a quick look in and it appears Christy is a NO SHOW tonight, just to add to the deteriorating madness Big LaughBounce

can switch off now. nothing to see here....
(This post was last modified: 12-02-2023 23:47 by jorrell.)
12-02-2023 23:45
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

well theres no sign of christy at all so far so tonight is going to be even worse than first anticipated ,early night i think Sad
12-02-2023 23:47