gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

Ok Who Admits To Being A Fanboy

Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Ok Who Admits To Being A Fanboy
I'm a 'fanboy' in as far as I have my favourite girls but I'm not overly obsessive towards individuals. The only girl I've ever become a regular caller of is Kelly Bell and I'll occassionally chat with her via PM on here but I've never, and would never, send a girl gifts or anything like that. I think the people that do that are deluded to be honest. If people are really that lonely and it helps get them through their day, then fair enough, no harm done but it's not for me. It seems like a waste of time, money and energy as the majority of the girls probably don't really appreciate getting sent underwear from overly obsessive fans, despite what they say.

I don't even get to the point where I can watch these shows all day. I'll check in to see who's on and when I'm up for a trip to Palmdale, I'll have one of the channels on in the background and then call up or just watch until I'm done and then switch over. It seems there are people on here who can watch these channels all day which seems a bit odd to me. Even the most stunning of babes can't keep my attention for an entire day, unless as I say, I'm having a five finger shuffle.

I do appreciate the character and personality that some babes display and obviously like some more than others, but ultimately I'm only a fan because they get me off. If they didn't, I wouldn't have watched, I'd never have called and I wouldn't be on this forum. For example, Kelly Bell's a great girl and I really enjoy calling her up but if it wasn't for how stunning she is, I wouldn't have goten horny enough to call. I certainly don't call any of the girls for a chit chat, for £1.50 per minute there needs to be some kind of payoff and holiday discussion certainly isn't it. Wink Hence why my daytime calls are limited to girls who are aware of this and cut to the chase.
(This post was last modified: 05-12-2010 18:18 by Scotsman.)
05-12-2010 18:13
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
I-Love-U-Fernanda Offline
Regretfully Gone

After reading this thread, I hope I dont win the f*ckin award now Big Laugh
05-12-2010 19:58
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

I didn't think I was a fanboy but reading through this thread is making me unsure. While I'm not sure about those who send the girls expensive laptops or jewellery, I don't think there's anything wrong with sending an outfit or shoes for them to wear on the show. After all, some of us on here will spend x amount per minute to get the girls to show us what we want, and seeing them do it in a particular outfit is an extension of that.

I comment on the girls on here (both in their threads and occasional PM's) and on some of their Facebooks. I just leave what I think are normal messages, I don't profess undying love or promise to send them the earth. It is nice when the girl replies or acknowledges my interest, but I don't get too upset if she doesn't.

I have sent a few letters to the girls, but didn't get replies. Megan lost my address bladewave I recently sent another, so will wait and see. Amber said she sent me one but it got "lost in the post" Rolleyes Again, will wait and see if my second one has better luck. Again, I don't think there's anything wrong with sending a letter (depending on the content), it's just fan mail. Some would think it's a bit strange to send fan mail to someone in this industry, but I assume everyone likes to know their work is appreciated, and it only costs the price of a stamp. Just don't send it with high expectations of getting a reply, and you won't be disappointed Cool

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
05-12-2010 20:09
little gimp Offline
Posting Machine

OK after reading some of the posts in this thread it would seem I'm a nutter,if only I didn't have to spent all my money on phone bills I could afford a stay in the Priory and get fixedlaugh
05-12-2010 20:42
Jam Da Man Offline

Fanboy and Proud. Smile

I have quite a few babes on facebook, and started following some on Twitter. That's about it though.
I've never called any of the Babes before, and probably never will - same with regard to sending gifts.
I've sent a couple of texts in the past, but it's pot luck as to whether they get read out when the relevant babe is on, or even read out at all.
I stick (perhaps OTT sometimes) fanboy stuff on Facebook, as well as my signature and profile on the Forum, but I mean it light-heartedly.

There are some people who take Facebook far too seriously, one of whom keeps friend requesting me (sorry pal, too much hassle) having already removed himself from my friend list a few weeks back.
I guess I'm not an Ultra-Fanboy, although I did get a magazine last week PURELY because Gracie's in it. *

*Not that it cost anything - it was free. Smile

"The road to Good Intentions be paved with Hell"

05-12-2010 21:59
Winston Wolfe Offline
AKA "Mr. Black"

(05-12-2010 15:50 )simplymarko Wrote:  
(05-12-2010 15:36 )Winston Wolfe Wrote:  The bottom line is, if this industry wants to move onto the next level, there needs to be an overhaul in how things are done and handled from regulation, to business, right down to the fanboys.

you cannot overhaul peoples freewill, regardless how you suggest going about it, one of the things that these shows or indeed anything where there is a level of social interaction will do, is play on the vunerable.

By that I mean there will always be people who do not necesserily have social skills to develop real relationships and therefore speaking to 'generic babe x' on a regular basis is to them normal behavior, regardless of costing them a small fortune as they feel better about themselves for doing so. I do not see any way that you would be able to condition peoples behavior to stop people feeling the need to spend their day sending tweets to their favorite models telling them they are just popping to the chip shop or telling them other uninteresting points of their day as they will genuinesly believe they care.

We have seen a number of fans of 'the chat' recently showing this now it is closing down as they see the girls answering the texts and talking on screen as their friends and family. This may not appear 'normal' to most of us but these people see it this way.

If 'insert random obsessive fan here' wants to spend £400 on an ipad for his favorite girl to show off and pretend that he is buying it for his girlfriend and wants to risk this being stolen, this cannot be policed.

On that particular comment, you've missed my point completely. I'm not talking about changing any of the factors you stated in your reply...

I come from a family tradition of Bookmakers and Horse Racing, so I'm not usually one for telling people what to do with their money. There's an old saying "It's immoral to let a sucker keep his money", which you could say is fair enough if that's what you're generally used to dealing with.

They can keep the current formats as they are. A new format, that would appeal to a wider audience, definitely needs to be more productive in terms of content and value for money. Most people won't accept being served breadcrumbs.

I'm basing what I've stated on thorough research into the business. There is definitely the talent and potential within this industry to move things onto the next level, but that won't be possible if it's based around the current status quo.

I'm here to help - if my help's not appreciated then lotsa luck, gentlemen.
07-12-2010 16:50
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

Before I commit myself, I'm waiting for Chilly & Chrislatimer to post in this thread.......TongueTongue

But for fucks sake don't tell Corinne Harisson or Ruby Summers that I've posted here.....BlushBlush

(This post was last modified: 12-12-2010 15:48 by RRROGER.)
12-12-2010 15:37
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

i dont think i am fanboy as i dont feel strong enough about the channels to be honest.
12-12-2010 16:39
simplymarko Offline
Account Closed

(12-12-2010 16:39 )chrislatimer Wrote:  i dont think i am fanboy as i dont feel strong enough about the channels to be honest.

Considering the amount of posts you make (nearly always in top 10 posters of the day) and the amount of time you are on the board, im not sure you can say you dont feel strongly about the channels Huh
12-12-2010 17:03
tsurugi Offline
Banned

(12-12-2010 16:39 )chrislatimer Wrote:  i dont think i am fanboy as i dont feel strong enough about the channels to be honest.

You're in denial. You are a regular poster on a forum about the channels so that makes you a fanboy so just embrace it.

You say you don't feel strongly enough about the channels , yet you feel strongly enough to voice your opinion on every babe related subject on here your claims just don't add up, latimer
12-12-2010 17:14

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles