babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

BS Restrictions

KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

RE: BS Restrictions
(22-06-2024 22:06 )derekdas Wrote:  Any link? Or just hear say.

He provided the link and where to click in his post

https://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.p...pid2876183
22-06-2024 22:30
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

(22-06-2024 22:30 )KerrAvon Wrote:  

Unless it's been erased by mods , in his original post there isn't a link there now.
22-06-2024 23:32
fucu2 Offline
Senior Poster

(22-06-2024 12:40 )SecretAgent Wrote:  I overheard a producer talking to a Dayshow babe yesterday on the Streamate feed and telling her about nightshow changes. Didn't hear all the conversation as they silenced the feed but what I did hear was:

- TV Nightshows now only contribute 10% of revenue
- Only 2 girls to now get booked for a nighshow. A girl is taken off the web to cover breaks
- TV girls will be experienced performers as the newer girls are not interested/good enough to generate TV revenue
- No coming off TV for privates on Pervcam for nightshow TV girls
- No topless on TV
- Underperforming girls at BS who don't meet their minimum income targets whatever type of shift they do will be sacked

Sounds to me like a move to maximise TV phone revenue while they can.

I heard the producer confirm that these instructions only apply to nighshows.

If I remember correctly from some time ago the girls doing TV shifts get paid for their shift whilst webshow shifts are share of revenue only.

That no coming of TV for privates and pervcam seems to be the opposite based on watching Atlanta tonight, a couple of privates so the TV feed was switched to Beth, and when the pervcam is used the TV feed is cut to Beth and they pull a curtain over the camera for the Web feed. Both BS and ofcom are a joke
22-06-2024 23:32
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(22-06-2024 23:32 )fucu2 Wrote:  
(22-06-2024 12:40 )SecretAgent Wrote:  I overheard a producer talking to a Dayshow babe yesterday on the Streamate feed and telling her about nightshow changes. Didn't hear all the conversation as they silenced the feed but what I did hear was:

- TV Nightshows now only contribute 10% of revenue
- Only 2 girls to now get booked for a nighshow. A girl is taken off the web to cover breaks
- TV girls will be experienced performers as the newer girls are not interested/good enough to generate TV revenue
- No coming off TV for privates on Pervcam for nightshow TV girls
- No topless on TV
- Underperforming girls at BS who don't meet their minimum income targets whatever type of shift they do will be sacked

Sounds to me like a move to maximise TV phone revenue while they can.

I heard the producer confirm that these instructions only apply to nighshows.

If I remember correctly from some time ago the girls doing TV shifts get paid for their shift whilst webshow shifts are share of revenue only.

That no coming of TV for privates and pervcam seems to be the opposite based on watching Atlanta tonight, a couple of privates so the TV feed was switched to Beth, and when the pervcam is used the TV feed is cut to Beth and they pull a curtain over the camera for the Web feed. Both BS and ofcom are a joke

At least it doesn't happen on FV at the moment.......
23-06-2024 04:26
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

I’ll remind people that I didn’t hear all the conversation but to be clear Ofcom was not mentioned in what I heard so I can’t say one way or another if any Ofcom behaviour is part of this. Oh and whilst it may be good nothing seems to have changed on TV yet just consider that as with previous show changes it may be that they will start next month or later. We’ll just have to wait and see. Maybe guys who talk to nightshow girls can ask them?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2019 & 2021
MOST DEVOTED FANBOY 2022 & 2023
23-06-2024 08:23
Rigobert16 Offline
Senior Poster

(22-06-2024 13:21 )derekdas Wrote:  
(22-06-2024 12:49 )Rigobert16 Wrote:  The girls aren't allowed to take their panties off on TV. OFCOM came down on them, so they are being cautious.

Where did you hear that crap about OFCOM. Ok BS currently don't want to allow the girls to go naked on tv atm, simply for financial reasons. Tv in their view is now a small part of their overall earnings and are making the tv shows as rubbish as possible, to entice punters to go behind the paywall to get what we used to get a year or two ago for free. If a girl mentions in conversation she can't do that because of OFCOM she is being lied to by BS or misinformed. There are a few guys on here that do look at any OFCOM breaches mention in any Government papers, it would be interesting to hear if there is any major shifts towards OFCOM banning nudity on glamour tv.

This came from Mr P in the online chat.
23-06-2024 11:47
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

(22-06-2024 23:32 )derekdas Wrote:  
(22-06-2024 22:30 )KerrAvon Wrote:  

Unless it's been erased by mods , in his original post there isn't a link there now.

Well that's strange, I can still see it.

Here's the link https://www.ofcom.org.uk/tv-radio-and-on...bulletins/

Click in 'New Investigations launched'
23-06-2024 13:16
SlimInk Offline
Apprentice Poster

(22-06-2024 14:34 )SecretAgent Wrote:  ^^^ Kingsmind they have all the data they need to know how girls are performing & decide who they sack for not meeting targets. I think we could all probably name girls who we’ve seen just laying around. The job requires girls to hustle and engage/entice punters & if they don’t well like in any job if you don’t meet targets……..

Oh & there have been girls sacked in the last 12 months. They just don’t publicise it.

Who's been sacked tho? I don't see Fay Fox or Harriet anymore... wondering if they were ones
23-06-2024 13:22
Kingsmind Offline
Posting Machine

Is oil banned to? , just wondering as i haven't seen any since.

Funniest Poster Runner Up 2019
Premier League Prediction Thread Winner 2020/21
23-06-2024 14:07
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

Beth has used oil since the panties enforcement. Think Sophie has as well
23-06-2024 14:16

Click here to watch Babestation TV