clips4sale

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 47 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Sammie Pennington - Discussion & Chat

Rael 74 Away
Posting Machine

RE: Samantha Pennington - Discussion & Chat
Always lovely to see Sammie gracing us with her presence. So beautiful & enticing us with those lovely eyes. Tongue As always Sammie delivers the most enthralling of shows, just wish I could spend longer watching her on daytime. Looks superb in her blue bikini today, her figure is amazing.Big Grin Elite's daytime queen in my view. HeartHeart

Becky's websites... http://www.beckyrobertsonline.com/
http://officialbeckyroberts.com/tour/
03-06-2010 18:49
Find all posts by this user
Donsman Offline
Senior Poster

Aint it sad she wont do the full night show, imagine caty and sammie 2-1 if she did, it would be heaven, imagine Sammie naked on a nightshow, would blow everyone out the water, we can dreamBig Grin
03-06-2010 20:19
Ollyspur Offline
Posting Machine

Great show as always by Sammie. She has got such an amazing figure and loves showing it off Heart
03-06-2010 20:45
smoothc Offline
Master Poster

Anyone else think Alice Goodwin has stole Sammie's thunder? It seemed like Sammie was being groomed to be Elite's next big thing and was given the chance with one night show, didn't take it and has now fallen down the pecking order. As tidy as Alice is I think Sammie's much hotter but it looks like Alice has seized the day. Anyone else think the same or is this all in my mind lol

There was Fernanda. And then there was none.
05-06-2010 15:12
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

can see why you think that but dont think that at all. sammie seems to be happiest now on days having done a handful of nightshows. alice came along just under 2 months ago and made a massive impact and is happy doing both days and nights.

dont think sammie has fallen down the pecking order at all as for me she is the no1 daybabe ahead of alice whereas alice is now at her best on nights (and that is amazing since alice has done only 2 night shows)

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
05-06-2010 15:33
smoothc Offline
Master Poster

(05-06-2010 15:33 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  can see why you think that but dont think that at all. sammie seems to be happiest now on days having done a handful of nightshows. alice came along just under 2 months ago and made a massive impact and is happy doing both days and nights.

dont think sammie has fallen down the pecking order at all as for me she is the no1 daybabe ahead of alice whereas alice is now at her best on nights (and that is amazing since alice has done only 2 night shows)

Fair enough. It just seemed to me that either Sammie or Ashley Emma (damn shame she's getting impants) were gonna be the next big thing. I think Ashley Emma was reaching that level whereas Sammie never quite got there. Oh well she still looks banging regardless.

There was Fernanda. And then there was none.
05-06-2010 15:41
hisir Offline
Appreciative Capper

Sammie is looking stunning again 2day.
Think she has found her perfect spot on elite days, leaving everything to the imagination...

Nár lagaí Dia do lámh!
Oíche mhaith, codladh sámh
05-06-2010 15:52
Rael 74 Away
Posting Machine

(05-06-2010 15:12 )smoothc Wrote:  Anyone else think Alice Goodwin has stole Sammie's thunder? It seemed like Sammie was being groomed to be Elite's next big thing and was given the chance with one night show, didn't take it and has now fallen down the pecking order. As tidy as Alice is I think Sammie's much hotter but it looks like Alice has seized the day. Anyone else think the same or is this all in my mind lol

Certainly don't think Alice has stolen Sammie's thunder. Sammie was big in the modelling world even before joining Elite & gained her name there. It would appear that it was Sammie's choice to only do the dayshow as it seems that she felt the reward for doing a nightshow wasn't enough & that's her choice (unfortunately). Sad Sammie did 5 nightshows all were excellent despite her choosing not to go topless, however she certainly excelled on the phones Blush Sammie has since become imo Elite's Queen on the dayshow always giving great viewing in the poses she strikes & outfits she wears. She simply lights up the screen & manages to tease, tantalise & mesmerise with her beauty. That body's not too bad either.laugh If there's a pecking order it certainly doesn't show as she's certainly put some shifts in of late with 5 shows since last sunday & another due on monday. It's all a matter of choice what the girls would like to do really & Sammie really looks at home on the dayshow. Other girls only choose to do 1 or 2 shows a week & are accomodated that way. As for Sammie looking hotter, couldn't agree more.Big GrinTongueHeartHeart

Becky's websites... http://www.beckyrobertsonline.com/
http://officialbeckyroberts.com/tour/
(This post was last modified: 05-06-2010 17:45 by Rael 74.)
05-06-2010 16:53
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

sammie is on today and lookin great in her gold swimsuit

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
07-06-2010 10:29
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

sammie has now changed her outfit and is now wearing very sexy white/pink lingerie

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
07-06-2010 12:33
Thread Closed 

gemma hiles