babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

trains55 Online
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
(19-08-2020 11:22 )winsaw Wrote:  ^^ couple of things train Kartel is based in the London studio so there was a London section and I agree with you she's a sexy girl they should use more on TV, and think it unlikely you will be seeing Lara on TV as she was working from the Portsmouth studio lastnight so would think the same tonight, so if she has permanently transfer to Portsmouth then that's no TV for her unless they start a little section like they have for the London studio,
I liked lastnight show Caty did an amazing naked pussy play show ,
Lara and Penelope Pierce a new girl to me did a fun girl girl show , saw some nice kissing and Mr P shooting his load all over Lara perfect peachybum before Penelope rubbed it in ,
Newbie to the shows Maria Dolly also had a good debut show from Portsmouth,
And was really good to see Kerrie Lee back in MK saw her oiling up had amazing big boobs ,
Lots to like lastnight I thought,

So last night's section of Kartel was from London! Very similar set to the normal 673 set! No wonder I was confused! Sorry to hear about Lara not being on TV again BUT glad that she is still being dirty on the web! And I presume that Kerrie Lee was on Sky (pre-FV) or on the web?
Thanks anyway for the info!
Looking forward to tonight: will ALL three girls turn up? And Vicky Narni doing a night rota: is that as unusual as I think as I don't remember seeing her on the rota after 10.00pm before!?
19-08-2020 11:56
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Agree about tonight Anna and Sophie on TV Should garenteed good show, plus like all the girls on the webshow they are l know for doing good naughty shows so I have high hopes for tonight,
As for Vicky as far as I know she's only ever done days, hopefully it's not just a no boob dayshow at night,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
19-08-2020 12:23
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

I do agree last night was pretty good especially when you have caty and Beth who always entertain whilst was a better night watching Bella just needs to change it up a little
Looking forward to seeing Sophie and Anna tonight whilst we could just stick a repeat sign on when Alice appears unless there's something new
Whilst if you haven't seen Vicki narni she's similar to danni leavy very busty and doesn't move much either lying down or sitting down

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
19-08-2020 17:26
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

I have seen Vicky Narni on the daytime webshow BUT I don't recall her ever been on through the night!
19-08-2020 17:44
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

(19-08-2020 12:23 )winsaw Wrote:  Agree about tonight Anna and Sophie on TV Should garenteed good show, plus like all the girls on the webshow they are l know for doing good naughty shows so I have high hopes for tonight,
As for Vicky as far as I know she's only ever done days, hopefully it's not just a no boob dayshow at night,

That's what I thought. Enjoy!?
19-08-2020 17:45
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

Morning all.
Well what a disappointment last night was!
All three top girls (Alice Goodwin, Sophie Hart and Anna Bailey) were on with NO other girls but I was unfortunately left underwhelmed! They were all ok but NOT GREAT! Only Alice went naked (as she does!) but UNUSUALLY for her went FULLY naked once! Sophie and Anna just went topless: Sophie I thought was a bit restrained (tame!) but still energetic as usual! She was also the ONLY girl to use just one outfit all night! Anna was her normal self changing positions a lot and like the other girls great to watch!
So
673:
Sophie started the show and was on for 1 hour 26 minutes in a purple suit and pink shoes. Sat up, knelt up, laid on her back and side, half crouched (a lot) and crouched. Topless at 10.17 and braless (suit well down) 4 minutes later. Shoes off for JUST 6 minutes at 10.26. Ok but not GREAT!
Alice was then on for 57 minutes in her black see-through bra, white and black skirt, tiny black pants and black stockingboots. Sat up, laid on her side, crouched and laid on her side. Topless after just 8 minutes and her pants were off just after midnight and naked (except for stockingboots) for the last 20 minutes. Top half shots for JUST 9 minutes! while sat up. Quite good for her with MINIMAL top half shots!
Anna was then on for 54 minutes in a small brown bra and pants set (bikini?) without shoes. Stood up, sat up, crouched, knelt up and stood up. Topless after 5 minutes and really shook and played with her lovely tits. Top half shots (sat up) for JUST 11 minutes! Good bum and leg shots while stood up. Good as usual.
Sophie was then on again for 59 minutes in her purple outfit (without shoes!): topless from the start. Sat up, stood up, leant on the desk, laid on her side. Brief tit close-ups at 2.20 while playing with her lovely tits: nice! Shoes back on just before the end and covered up at the end (standing up). Quite good but tamish for her!
Alice was then on again for 56 minutes in her black lacy see-through one piece suit WITHOUT shoes! Sat up, laid on her back, stood up, leant on the desk, crouched (a lot). Topless after just 6 minutes and then braless (suit down). FULLY naked after JUST 10 minutes until the end: 46 minutes. Sat up (top half) for JUST 8 minutes! with BRIEF handthong when changing from crouching! Stood up just before the end with brief tit close-ups:NICE! Quite good and UNUSUAL for Alice to go FULLY naked!
Anna was then on for 54 minutes in a small white and black bra and pants set (bikini?) without shoes. Sat up showing great cleavage from the start. Topless after 31 minutes! for the last 23 minutes! Shook and played with her lovely tits. Good as usual BUT quite static!
Sophie was then on for the last 23 minutes in her purple outfit without shoes. Sat up, stood up and sat on the stool at the end. Topless from the start. Quite tame for her!
So a fairly tame show: all three girls were ok but NOT great! All topless only (except Alice who went "naked" as usual and FULLY naked once!
So not a show to keep!
674:
Sophie on for just the first 3 minutes! In her purple outfit (no shoes). Topless from the start; sat up.
Alice was then on for 1 hour 2 minutes in her black lacy see-through one piece suit and black shoes. Sat up, crouched and laid on her side and back. One nipple out then topless after 13 minutes and braless (suit well down like pants) 2 minutes later. Sat up (top half shots) for 17 minutes: pants down or off? Then crouched (FULLY naked!) for JUST 4 minutes! Then topless until the end! (23 minutes). Top half shots for the last 3 minutes! Normal Alice but not too bad! And FULLY naked VERY briefly!
Anna was then on for 53 minutes in her small white and black bra and pants set (bikini?). Sat up (a lot), crouched (bounced!), knelt up and laid on her side. Topless after JUST 2 minutes and shook and played with her lovely tits and also good bum shots. Good as usual.
Sophie was then on again for 34 minutes in her purple outfit plus pink shoes. Topless straight away. Laid on her side, sat up, stood up and crouched. Covered up briefly!
After a brief advert break (loo break!?) Sophie was back on as beforte but WITHOUT shoes! Sat up, stood up and laid on her side (a lot). Topless early on with brief tit close-ups: Nice! Covered up one tit at the end! Ok but tame!
Alice was then on again for 34 minutes! In her outfit from earlier but WITHOUT shoes! Sat up (side and front) and laid on her side and front. Topless after JUST 3 minutes and FULLY naked for the last 26 minutes BUT top half shots till the end! Not GREAT!
Anna was then on again in her outfit from earlier for the last 14 minutes! Sat up and knelt up. Stayed covered up and static:VERY tame!
So two fairly similar shows. Just the three MAIN girls on: on paper it could (and should!) have been a GREAT show! But in the end I felt that BS missed atrick and instead gave us a very mediocre show! Alice going FULLY naked was unusual but so was Sophie being SO tame and restrained! Even though Anna doesn't now go naked on TV she was slightly more animated! I was very disappointed AGAIN with what BS gave us!......................................
Tonight we have:
Mia Yasmin!, Sarah Louise and Beth Bennett from 10.00 till 5.00 (another good line-up!: all favourites of mine!) But will we get a better show??????.
Ashley Emma from 10.00 till 3.00
and Ellie Louise, Alicia Sweets, Becky Beth, Amber Phoenix, Arabella Star, Gracie Love, Layla Fox, Lydia Florence, Sophie Johnson, Isabelle Jordan, Sabrina Jade, Maddison Lee, Candy Sexton, Liberty Rae and Missy Le-Anne from 8.00 till 4.00 (15 girls!)
Enjoy!?.........................................................​......
20-08-2020 09:25
crankshaft Offline
Master Debater (though censored)

In the part of the show I saw of Sophie last night (around midnight) she was decidedly energised and expressly keen in her outward expression / level of performance. Plus, Sophie has never looked greater. Her super-sexy body's looking super-firm and supple
20-08-2020 10:19
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

I have to agree with crankshaft what I saw of Sophie she was very good full.of energy , spreading her legs wide, lots of boob play I thought she was the best girl on bs TV lastnight,
The webshow was a bit quiet lastnight with no live shows from ever the London or Portsmouth studios I guess they had tech issues lastnight ,
So only Poppy and newbie in MK to carry the show, Poppy showed some pussy but not as naughty as her last show,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
20-08-2020 11:44
Nadam Offline
Posting Machine

Very poor last night. Just seemed to be the same babes in exactly the same outfits in the same positions all night.

Poor. Must do better.
20-08-2020 12:39
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

I do agree last night was pretty disappointing apart from seeing Anna in two NEW choices which was refreshing whilst was pretty much the usual night with Alice with Sophie had good energy just not much action

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
20-08-2020 17:33

Click here to watch Babestation TV