babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

trains55 Online
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
(07-09-2020 17:47 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Well fingers crossed trains for later im still not convinced by April hopefully proven wrong whilst looking forward to seeing Anna whilst probably fall asleep watching priya and alice

Yes I agree with you re. April!
Did you see Gia and Priya BOTH fully naked last night: quite a good show!??
07-09-2020 19:27
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Well yes and no really was looking forward to seeing gia in something before stripping off not really fussed about priya

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
07-09-2020 21:02
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Though that was a very good Monday night,
Anna and April both good shows on TV lots of boob play, both enjoying themselves,
Jess West her usual excellent pussy play show from home,
Alicia Sweets back in the studio doing an excellent pussy play show
Lots of me to enjoy lastnight, a good start to the week I think,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
08-09-2020 10:31
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

(08-09-2020 10:31 )winsaw Wrote:  Though that was a very good Monday night,
Anna and April both good shows on TV lots of boob play, both enjoying themselves,

I was a bit disappointed actually! Anna and April were good and VERY energetic but I expected April to go a bit further than she did: her bra stayed on all night!
Alice was.........Alice so yes Anna and April were the best girls on: what happened to Priya? and some of April's sections were spoilt by top half shots! So yes a good night BUT not GREAT!...............
08-09-2020 11:11
coolguy4u Offline
Senior Poster

(08-09-2020 11:11 )trains55 Wrote:  
(08-09-2020 10:31 )winsaw Wrote:  Though that was a very good Monday night,

I was a bit disappointed actually! Anna and April were good and VERY energetic but I expected April to go a bit further than she did: her bra stayed on all night!
Alice was.........Alice so yes Anna and April were the best girls on: what happened to Priya? and some of April's sections were spoilt by top half shots! So yes a good night BUT not GREAT!...............

Honestly i thought Alice was the performer of the night. I can get maybe why she might not be every ones cup of tea but none the less a great performer.

As for Priya i think she was getting annoyed by "Freeloaders" asking stupid things in chat. Which led to her taking a break at one point after having a bit of a rant. I like Priya but she does let these things get to her which is a shame but i can respect she dosent suffer fools lightly too.

Either way it was a better night then Sunday which was just dreadfull.
08-09-2020 11:59
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

(08-09-2020 11:59 )coolguy4u Wrote:  
(08-09-2020 11:11 )trains55 Wrote:  [quote='winsaw' pid='2489708' dateline='1599557493']
Though that was a very good Monday night,

Honestly i thought Alice was the performer of the night. I can get maybe why she might not be every ones cup of tea but none the less a great performer.

As for Priya i think she was getting annoyed by "Freeloaders" asking stupid things in chat. Which led to her taking a break at one point after having a bit of a rant. I like Priya but she does let these things get to her which is a shame but i can respect she dosent suffer fools lightly too.

Either way it was a better night then Sunday which was just dreadfull.

HI. Yes I agree with you about Alice: she is really attractive with a cracking body! And she does give a good show!
But I really prefer some "newer" girls like April Mae (on a good night!) Anna Bailey (despite now not going naked on TV!) and Mia Yasmin. And very recently Lucia Maria: it's a BIG boob thing!
08-09-2020 12:17
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

I haven't bothered with Alice of late as it's basically the same nothing new and exciting compared to some
Whilst last night was pretty good just repeative

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
08-09-2020 17:06
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

Morning.
FV 673 and 674 as usual. Two very similar shows: all three scheduled girls were on (no extras) but we saw Imogen Whitely (from London?) on 673 only.
673:
Sophie was on for 1 hour 29 minutes. Wearing a small white top and pink pants. Sat up, knelt up, leant over the desk and crouched (showing nice cleavage!). Half-topless from 10.17 and properly topless 3 minutes later. Played with her lovely tits. Good as usual.
Mia was then on for 57 minutes in a black lacy bra, pants, suspender belt and black shoes. Sat up, leant on desk (shook bum), crouched, knelt up and laid on her front. Braless after 10 minutes and took her pants off 26 minutes later. Then her suspender belt came off 4 minutes later so was naked (except shoes!) for JUST 3 minutes! Very good as usual with only a few minutes of top half shots.
Imogen was then on for 27 minutes in big pink bra, pants, suspender belt, pants and stockings. Sat up, laid on back and crouched. Braless after 8 minutes.
Poppy was then on for 59 minutes naked from the start! Knelt up, crouched and laid on her front and side. Quite good.
Sophie was then on again for 40 minutes! in the same outfit. Similar positions as earlier and topless after 10 minutes. Good.
Mia was then on again for 56 minutes as before. Braless after just 5 minutes and fully naked 3 minutes later until the end (48 minutes). Sat up and laid on her front (a lot) twerking her bum! Very good: ALL full shots! But a bit static!
Poppy was then on for the last 18 minutes. Naked again from the start. Crouched, laid on back, knelt up, stood up (side) and laid on her front and side. Good.
So a fairly good show for a Tuesday! All three main girls were good but Poppy was naked the most: all of her screentime!
Mia not as good as previously: only fully naked briefly!
Sophie as good as ever despite keeping her pants on BUT really put on a very sexy show as usual!
674:
Mia was on for the first 1 hour 14 minutes! in the sauna. Same outfit but without shoes! Sat up, laid on her front, knelt up (twerked bum)and laid on her front. Braless after JUST 2 minutes and fully naked a minute later until the end (1 hour 11 minutes) BUT most of the show was TOP HALF shots! Not great!
Poppy was then on for 50 minutes in the sauna. Fully naked from the start. Knelt up, sat up and laid on her front (a lot). Quite static!
Sophie was then on for 40 minutes in the sauna. Same outfit as on 673. Sat up, laid on her back, crouched, knelt up and laid on her front and side. Topless after i minute and played with her lovely tits. Took her top off (braless) 8 minutes later and threw it off the set! Nice tit close-ups and was then fully naked until the end (about 30 minutes). A few top half shots at the end with nice tit close-ups! Very nice.
Mia was then on for JUST 17 minutes! in the sauna. Braless just in her black pants. Sat up with top half shots for the last 3 minutes. Not her best:very static!
Sophie was then on for the last 35 minutes in the same outfit. Crouched, sat up (a lot) and laid on her back at the end! Topless after JUST 1 minute and took her top off (for 14 minutes) 16 minutes later. Then one tit was out for the last 4 minutes. A few top half shots BUT not for long! Very good as usual.
So another fairly good show for a Tuesday. All three girls did well and all went naked! But again both of Mia's sections were spoilt by the top half shots!
But on the whole a very reasonable evening: it could have been worse!
Tonight we have:
Caty cole, Alice Goodwin and Valentina from 10.00 till 5.00
and Mia Yasmin, Chantel Lane, Brooklyn B, Clara Jasmine, Hayley Mae, Kami, Laylah Riat and Maria Dolly from 8.00 till 4.00.
Enjoy!?............................
09-09-2020 10:47
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

^^ us sky viewers where treated to a bonus show from Amber Paige in the sauna, she looked amazing in just a tiny thong, lots of boob play and showing off her sexy long legs,
Agree was good to see Poppy named on TV again, but she was best on the web doing an excellent pussy play show,
Jamie and Amber did a really good GG show on the web as well,
That was a very enjoyable night I thought,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
09-09-2020 12:08
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

(09-09-2020 12:08 )winsaw Wrote:  ^^ us sky viewers where treated to a bonus show from Amber Paige in the sauna, she looked amazing in just a tiny thong, lots of boob play and showing off her sexy long legs,
Agree was good to see Poppy named on TV again, but she was best on the web doing an excellent pussy play show,
Jamie and Amber did a really good GG show on the web as well,
That was a very enjoyable night I thought,

You lucky Sky viewers! I quite like Amber Paige.
I thought that overall last night's FV shows were reasonable for a Tuesday despite Mia's censoring in the sauna!!
All girls were good and I was amazed that Poppy was "allowed" to stay naked all night! I still don't like all of her ink I'm afraid!
09-09-2020 12:23

Click here to watch Babestation TV