Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 62 Vote(s) - 2.94 Average

Anna - Babestation Daytime : Chat, Caps & Vids

cherryryder Offline
Gone

RE: ANNA
Sm© Wrote:
cherryryder Wrote:Question...is that her real, everyday voice when she's on the shows? She sounds like she slurs her words as if she's pissed...
Sad

don't get me wrong, I don't mind it..I like the air-head girly voice...very slutty..
26-02-2009 21:25
Find all posts by this user
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

cherryryder Wrote:
Sm© Wrote:
cherryryder Wrote:Question...is that her real, everyday voice when she's on the shows? She sounds like she slurs her words as if she's pissed...
Sad

don't get me wrong, I don't mind it..I like the air-head girly voice...very slutty..
Smile
26-02-2009 21:52
theone1986 Away
Becky Lover

cherryryder Wrote:don't get me wrong, I don't mind it..I like the air-head girly voice...very slutty..

I dont think Anna voice sounds like that, maybe it's just me.I think her voice is really sweet Smile
26-02-2009 22:07
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

josh1979 Wrote:After Anna's boob slip the other nite, not sure if people still want to see anna doin the nip slip day job. lol From this morning

DL link
Thanks for that - I'll take anything and everything of this gorgeous creature anytime of the day or night!

One question: is there supposed to be sound of any sort? I have two DivX players, one says it doesn't recognise the sound format and the other just plays it without sound.
26-02-2009 22:50
Josh Offline
Posting Machine

get both on my pc villa, could try updating codecs (i got klite). i watch in media player classic. anyone else with sound problems. didnt compress the file as i usually do when i make the larger vids. normally get 25-30 mins below 200mb. this 1 is 40mb for a couple of mins. for the purpose of this vid, its just the backing music. also tried in various players and file works in each. got a blank screen at first with vlc put after forwarding the clip a little, pic appears. i dont have a divx player so cant comment on sound. but do get a warning while making the vids that some divx players may not play the sound as my dvd recorder records with dolby digital sound. guess it doesnt go too well with divx. or another option is, if u can get a copy of winavi, u can convert 2 avi or wmv format. plays fine then. i dont always do that as file size increases above 200mb for most the vids i upload. then i have 2 split the file. hope the info helps. any further issues, pm me, so can keep the thread about anna. she is hot

27-02-2009 03:24
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

Ah, right. As the file name is 'Anna_26-02-2009.divx' both my PC and I assumed it to be a DivX file. It downloaded onto my system with a DivX logo and I didn't think to try playing it on anything else.

Plays perfectly with both Windows Media Player and Media Player Classic. Thanks.
27-02-2009 04:36
annalover Offline
Junior Poster

Hi everyone, I've been away for a few days but managed to catch Anna's appearance on PGirls - what an amazing show, even if she was a little shy. I find the fact that she doesnt show us 'everything' so intruiging and makes me love her even more!

From your clips guys, they just prove that im right when I say this is the best all round girl on the channels - 'proper hot' as my mates would say!

Gr8 clips guys!
01-03-2009 09:50
Shandy Offline

not only was she hot on PG, but she's looking drop dead amazing on PP right now!
01-03-2009 13:16
mikeyboy Offline

sorry if this is the wrong thread? is there any way to view the party girls thing that anna was on on the web as i dont have freeview. anna is looking great right now
01-03-2009 13:48
Shandy Offline

you can watch party girls online at http://www.tvalways.com but you can't watch previous shows.

there is some highlights from Anna's night that you can download here tho Smile remember to give thanks & rep the people that made the videos Smile - http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...0#pid76930
01-03-2009 13:59
Thread Closed 

gemma hiles