babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
True winsaw the only highlight of TV last night was seeing Nicole in a kinda sailors bikini apart from that was just a repeat from alice we have seen the last couple of me whilst preeti was OK at best
Whilst on the web did see various shows maddison and her Mr p, Beth, and really couldn't give much interest in priya and lori

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
06-12-2020 12:48
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Doddle Offline
Not just the sun

I was expecting it to be wretched, and it was even worse!

Clive James Wrote:Reality is a useful brake on megalomania.
06-12-2020 15:33
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

An enjoyable Sunday night again for me mostly thanks to the webshow,
Abby B botn for me, another excellent naked oiledup pussy play show, she's got so much energy , she had fun all night,
Hayley Maye did another great naked pussy show , her body is amazing , excellent on mic as always,
Alexa had her lovely big boobs out lots nice stint on tv as well,
Mila Amora was back on nights for first time in a long time showing off her new big boobs she got oiled up and showed the most boob she ever has,
Somehow I completely missed Beth on TV I hope she saved that show as what I did see wasn't that great,

I don't think it's been the best birthday weekend bs has ever put on, a few girls did some good shows but overall it didn't feel that special at all, I think that picked the wrong girls for tv 3 days of old guard was overkill, Should have been one night of them as a nod to the past then the next night should have been the new exciting girls bs has showing they got a good future, I guess bs didn't put that much thought into this year lol

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
07-12-2020 12:17
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(07-12-2020 12:17 )winsaw Wrote:  An enjoyable Sunday night again for me mostly thanks to the webshow,
Abby B botn for me, another excellent naked oiledup pussy play show, she's got so much energy , she had fun all night,
Hayley Maye did another great naked pussy show , her body is amazing , excellent on mic as always,
Mila Amora was back on nights for first time in a long time showing off her new big boobs she got oiled up and showed the most boob she ever has,
Somehow I completely missed Beth on TV I hope she saved that show as what I did see wasn't that great,

I don't think it's been the best birthday weekend bs has ever put on, a few girls did some good shows but overall it didn't feel that special at all, I think that picked the wrong girls for tv 3 days of old guard was overkill, Should have been one night of them as a nod to the past then the next night should have been the new exciting girls bs has showing they got a good future, I guess bs didn't put that much thought into this year lol

Yes what a poor weekend: NOT very special for their birthday: if it wasn't for Ashley Emma returning it could have been just any weekend! Last night was okish! Beth was excellent as was Nicole: both going fully naked! Bella was fairly average and it was GREAT seeing Alexa Brooke on TV again (briefly!): what a lovely girl just as sexy as when she was on years ago!! But that was it really: not GREAT at all!
07-12-2020 17:48
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(07-12-2020 12:17 )winsaw Wrote:  An enjoyable Sunday night again for me mostly thanks to the webshow,

I'm really pleased that the webshow was good as the TV shows were average at best! Quick question: did Sophie Hart appear on the web as advertised or was she a no-show? Just curious! Thanks.
07-12-2020 17:56
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

True winsaw and trains on tv Beth and Nicole both delivered good night's as per normal whilst Bella continues to be very limited
Abby seems to progressing well on the web maybe will get a chance on tv soon
I do agree with you winsaw the birthday celebrations on tv were very disappointing apart from Beth Ashley caty and Nicole whilst we had to endure torture from priya Alice and preeti was average at best

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
07-12-2020 18:11
winsaw Offline

(07-12-2020 17:56 )trains55 Wrote:  Quick question: did Sophie Hart appear on the web as advertised or was she a no-show? Just curious! Thanks.

Yes she was on mate, but didn't do that much,

07-12-2020 22:13
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(07-12-2020 22:13 )winsaw Wrote:  
(07-12-2020 17:56 )trains55 Wrote:  Quick question: did Sophie Hart appear on the web as advertised or was she a no-show? Just curious! Thanks.

Yes she was on mate, but didn't do that much,

Thanks: so no oil show then! I'm glad I didn't stay up: thanks anyway!
07-12-2020 22:46
winsaw Offline

I quite enjoyed Monday night,
Chloe was good on TV she was in a happy mood and had found the energy that had been missing from tv her last couple of shows,
Zeena did a nice cameo on TV showed off her boobs very well,
The highlight was seeing Lara Lee back on the shows I love her tiny boobs, she did a really good GG show with Jess West , it was just the sort of special treat we should of had over the birthday weekend,

08-12-2020 13:18
Doddle Offline
Not just the sun

There was someone different on 674, very pale white skin, Amber? between 3 & 4

Other than that I was pleased with Val and Chloe and even a lil glimpse of Sophia Smile

Clive James Wrote:Reality is a useful brake on megalomania.
08-12-2020 15:48

Click here to watch Babestation TV