gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 201 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average

Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion (Only)

broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion
(23-10-2016 04:36 )mickster Wrote:  Fernanda is by no means the only S66 presenter who takes their dog to work .
When Fernanda decides to pack it in ,it will be a very sad day .
This is her NINTH year (08-16) and apart from the semi-annual returns to Brazil and the odd week here and there (sometimes working breaks for S66) ,Fern's pretty much been on our screens 40-odd weeks a year .EVERY YEAR .
So give the girl a break ,please .

Relax no one is having a go at her.
23-10-2016 06:27
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Fernanda - simply the best Offline
Senior Poster

Just a few thoughts on some of the previous posts.
I think you will find that Fern also stepped away from twitter because of the abuse she was receiving from people when she didn't respond instantly to their messages! And yes, a very busy lady with nowhere near enough time now for social media.
To say ' her heart is not in it anymore' is completely not true. Anyone who has ever called her ( I have lost count over the 6 years now!) will know she is the most genuine and caring person with a heart almost as big as her 6ft frame! I have said it before and I will say it again that when speaking with Fern you are made to feel so special and during the chat you have her full attention WHATEVER the subject! Also she has a genuine appreciation of her fans - witness the personal shout outs to guys at the end of EVERY show. Not the behaviour of someone 'who's heart isn't in it'...
Just cut some slack and respect the fact that she also has a LIFE to do what she wishes whenever.... like we all have. Fern has brightened so many days and lives over the years with her always immaculate and stunning looks and beautiful smile. As someone mentioned when she decides to step away from TV it will be a very sad day. After all THERE'S ONLY ONE FERNANDA FERRARI Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
23-10-2016 08:55
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

You are over reacting.
23-10-2016 10:04
Senior Poster

(23-10-2016 10:04 )broncobilly1234 Wrote:  You are over reacting.

I don't think I am over reacting. You made a point that in your opinion Fern's heart was not in her work anymore and was missing lots of shows. I merely gave my points of view and my opinion. Simples....
23-10-2016 10:28
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

(23-10-2016 10:28 )Fernanda - simply the best Wrote:  

I don't think I am over reacting. You made a point that in your opinion Fern's heart was not in her work anymore and was missing lots of shows. I merely gave my points of view and my opinion. Simples....

The first sign was giving up her twitter. It doesn't take much time every now and then to write something. In my view she is slowly winding down. Her show schedule is a lot less now and she has started to miss
23-10-2016 10:31
Senior Poster

(23-10-2016 10:31 )broncobilly1234 Wrote:  
(23-10-2016 10:28 )Fernanda - simply the best Wrote:  

The first sign was giving up her twitter. It doesn't take much time every now and then to write something. In my view she is slowly winding down. Her show schedule is a lot less now and she has started to miss
Well let's agree to disagree. She may be winding down, who knows. Her show schedule has been similar for quite a while now due to other commitments like Uni etc.
23-10-2016 10:59
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

Uni is very important to her I miss her tweets too but I know how hard she has worked and I am very proud of what she has achieved having spoken to her several times whether she is winding now or not Fern will always someone I will have a lot of respect for whatever she does decide to do next once she makes that decision & I know that we here have to respect that decision too

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 23-10-2016 11:20 by lovebabes56.)
23-10-2016 11:14
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

It's not about respect no one is disrespecting her.
23-10-2016 11:34
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

I know no one wasn't disrespecting Fern I know I am not disrespecting her either, all I was doing was saying what I feel mate

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
23-10-2016 12:00
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

Hopefully she returns to the screen sometime soon Smile
23-10-2016 12:14

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles