gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 201 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average

Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion (Only)

lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

RE: Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion
I'm sure she is back on Wednesday

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
23-10-2016 12:17
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mickster Offline
Posting Machine

(23-10-2016 10:31 )broncobilly1234 Wrote:  
(23-10-2016 10:28 )Fernanda - simply the best Wrote:  
(23-10-2016 10:04 )broncobilly1234 Wrote:  You are over reacting.

I don't think I am over reacting. You made a point that in your opinion Fern's heart was not in her work anymore and was missing lots of shows. I merely gave my points of view and my opinion. Simples....

The first sign was giving up her twitter. It doesn't take much time every now and then to write something. In my view she is slowly winding down. Her show schedule is a lot less now and she has started to miss
How can "she has started to miss" be anything but a false statement ,when Fern has announced on the microphone during her shows she won't be on this Saturday (yesterday) ,but will be back on this Wednesday .
Fernanda has consistantly announced on air the majority of any schedule changes .What's happened is she went to Brazil during the Olympics ,which she announced in advance .She then went sick on her return .A trip to France soon followed after she returned (again , Fern gave advance notice.)
Then came the S66 Ibiza trip .This WAS NOT given any advance notice ,as Fern hadn't had a scheduled show to let everyone know .
All these things have happened during the last couple of months .
Apart from the illness and the hastily arranged Ibiza trip ,everything else was pretty much announced in advance over the microphone for EVERYONE to hear .
Mountains are being made from mole hills !
Always watch and LISTEN to Fernanda's sign offs at the end of her shows .Any forseen changes to her usual schedule are announced by her own lips !
Fern will be back on this Wednesday .
Okay ?
23-10-2016 13:42
Lowkey Offline
Senior Poster

Thanks for the recap, Its still not Okay lol, She's in high demand, Its like whenever Jet didnt show up on Gladiators or and episode without Pamela Anderson Tongue Whats the point of this Discussion board if we cant discuss between us when and where is fern? You sound like your her Agent with the amount of info you have kept to yourself. Think you have missed a few trips out as she went to America after Brazil from what i remember. This year she's traveled to France, Turkey, Brazil, America, Dubai, Spain, Las Vegas, Italy?

I like to watch her live or catch the highlights here. I'm so glad she shares her experiences with us on instagram. Some of us have a heart and do worry if she is okay or not. I remember a few times she had to leave early from shows or didn't turn up. I feel she is that important to S66 that they should make a simple announcement/update via twitter if she is unable to make it.

The issue with twitter from what I remember was she had many messages and tweets, and as a down to earth person she felt the need to answer and retweet everyone each week. On top of this she started to follow back people that asked and then DM's became to demanding to the point she didn't want to read them. This upset some of her long-term fans/friends as they felt they were being ignored and this upset Fernanda cus she hates disappointing people. I don't think its because of her studies as shes very much active on instagram but doesn't have to reply to every tom dick n harry. Her core fans know how to access her Wink

Now i'm just curious whats the real reason behind all these France trips apart from her fascination with big towers Smile
23-10-2016 20:54
mickster Offline
Posting Machine

The info I've kept to myself ???
BounceBounceBounceBounce
The "info" I've posted is only what the lady in question announced on the microphone for ANYONE to hear .
Wish I was Fernanda's agent , I'd certainly have 10% of her !
I think because Fernanda has made Saturday her regular tv slot ,we all miss her when she's not there .It's like coming downstairs on Christmas Day and Santa hasn' t been .
23-10-2016 21:21
mickster Offline
Posting Machine

It's Wednesday , it's 11.10 and as advertised , there they are ....I mean there she is ...FERNANDA !
Everybody happy now ?
26-10-2016 11:19
Spunkalot2 Offline
Master Poster

Fucking hell!!! LOOK AT THAT ARSE! She is fantastic
26-10-2016 12:24
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

(26-10-2016 12:24 )spunkalot Wrote:  Fucking hell!!! LOOK AT THAT ARSE! She is fantastic

Hahaha Shy exactly what I thought mate
Was just gonna say what a fantastic outfit change
Although I did really like the last outfit
I love the open blouse/shirt and the waist band but the fact Fernanda is now actually just wearing a belt for a skirt means we get to see even more of her sexy super fine toned tanned body Shy
She's got a great figure but add to all that her tanlines and sexy tattoos

She's just a real beauty Wink

Niceone Fernanda
I hope later u can maybe Lose the tape for a bit laugh

Thanks 4 All The Good Times *!*
(This post was last modified: 26-10-2016 12:41 by IvIaxed Stats 76.)
26-10-2016 12:41
Rob169 Offline
Posting Machine

(26-10-2016 12:24 )spunkalot Wrote:  Fucking hell!!! LOOK AT THAT ARSE! She is fantastic

Treat yourself for a view on perv cam Tongue Let's just say the pearly queen is on fire today Cool
26-10-2016 12:51
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

Thanks Fernanda Heart
Loving all the shows & that blue dress is fantastic Big Grin

Thanks 4 All The Good Times *!*
26-10-2016 15:57
modelflat Offline
Posting Machine

She's on now (7am-9pm on the Saturday schedule).

Finding it impossible to keep her puppies in, and I can't blame her in that outfit. Blush

||||||||
29-10-2016 08:28

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles