babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

ryuken Offline
Hadouken

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
The thousands whales spend every week ruined the shows years ago.

And so did the white knights defending the babes for doing the bare minimum too.
27-07-2024 12:05
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Raider007 Offline
Senior Poster

I only occasionally watch now...and totally avoid the chat box..i never texted, but used to read...any sensible discourse was eventually ruined by sycophants and babes just saying tip me or take me private

My warning level is 0%
What am i doing wrong?
27-07-2024 12:20
nf-t fan Offline
Senior Poster

Babeshow babe: I want a tattoo.

Babeshow babe: ...(thinking)

Babeshow babe: I know! I'll get a pot leaf on my ass cheek!
10-08-2024 19:21
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

What is the % of cut that BS takes nowadays before the babes are paid? It can't be anything lesss that say 10% IMO

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 10-08-2024 20:49 by lovebabes56.)
10-08-2024 20:48
nf-t fan Offline
Senior Poster

(10-08-2024 20:48 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  What is the % of cut that BS takes nowadays before the babes are paid? It can't be anything lesss that say 10% IMO

From there recruitment page. https://recruitment.babestation.tv/how-m...n-you-earn

You can expect to receive between 30% and 60% for the services you operate such as:

Group Chat Cam Sessions
Private Chat Cam Sessions
Private Gallery Picture Sales
Tips from Users
Content Sales from subscribers to your Fans page

I'm guessing the perv and private cam along with tips/buzzes you get 50% because when BSTV has discounts on credits, it is never more than 50%.

I couldn't find anything on the calls and read that they get a flat fee and some travel expenses for being on TV.

Sounds like they take way more than 10%
10-08-2024 21:23
ukusagolf Offline
Senior Poster

That's not accounting for the other platforms as well
Streamate/BS Cams/MFC

I tend to believe some of those platforms give them a bigger cut since a lot of the Super Long Privates tend to come from there Sad

Follow me on Social Media @ukusaNFL
Give them less, they will pay more
11-08-2024 04:31
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
nf-t fan Offline
Senior Poster

(11-08-2024 04:31 )ukusagolf Wrote:  That's not accounting for the other platforms as well
Streamate/BS Cams/MFC

I tend to believe some of those platforms give them a bigger cut since a lot of the Super Long Privates tend to come from there Sad

I don't know about MFC, but I'm pretty sure it has nothing to with BSTV/BSCams, where Streamate does with some association/affiliation. I am just talking about pay connected to BSTV/BSCams. And is why they can cam with Streamate when at the studio. But one the most well-known and longest employed babes at BSTV told me that BSCams and BSTV pay the same for perv and private. And then added that BSTV took more from her when she did perv/private from home. I don't know why, must be more fees for BSTV? And is why she usually adds .50 or 5 (50 to 50.5 or 55 or whatever it was, you get the point, lol) credits to the price when perv/pvt at home. Babes must be able to put the price where they want as long as BSTV/BScams get what they want? She never said if they do the same thing for BSCams when she cams from home on BSCams. But she said Streamate doesn't pay good at all and is why she quit using it and deleted her account. She never would tell me any of the percentages though.

That is what I remember, it's been over a year since we communicated. Things could surely have changed.
(This post was last modified: 11-08-2024 06:24 by nf-t fan.)
11-08-2024 06:06

Click here to watch Babestation TV