Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion

gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
^We will see what happens when/if they return. The way I see it they will either come out all guns blazing, having learned from the ineptitude of the other channels and bring something special to the babechannel equation or they will just be a damp squid. Only time will tell.

“Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”
— Henry Kissinger

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
18-10-2015 09:23
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

could be interesting see who will go back get the feeling most left on good terms with them S66 Might lose the 2 mikki's and paige phillips. will the abomb and priya move from xxpanded

Will certainly be an interesting few months

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
18-10-2015 09:47
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

^^
yep will be an interesting few months to see which of the former rlc babes will go back to rlc from their current channels when it does return

could RLC for example reunite Zarwood (Dannii Harwood & Lucy Zara) & as you say could some of the former RLC/Playboy babes at s66 go back along with former rlc/playboy babes at Playboy/Xpanded

think some will go back which will then spark another babeshow babe merry go round. as for how many babes they will get to add to the babes they have doing the online shows wont be that many I think given I presume they will just be on 1 channel 942. also will they get some of the babes that still don't have a channel after SinTV finished

SB, don't think anyone is expecting the return of rlc to mark the return to the golden era of the babeshows (I'm not). they are hoping the return of RLC will make the current active shows up their game that's all I think

as gunnar says. time will tell what actually happens

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
(This post was last modified: 18-10-2015 10:45 by Rammyrascal.)
18-10-2015 10:43
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

just hoping S66 not being so dominant on the day show means they might actually start giving a damm about there night shows again cos last night was fucking Dire 4 good babes sharing beds

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
18-10-2015 11:27
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

wouldn't say last night on s66 was dire myself, was pretty good myself, but I do agree they should concentrate more on the nightshows than they do at the m oment

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
18-10-2015 11:30
biggles Offline
@biggles_james

RLC seemed to get the mix right - hot girls, good sets and photography and you as a caller or viewer felt involved not like some channels that seem to distance you from them.
18-10-2015 12:26
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

(18-10-2015 11:30 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  wouldn't say last night on s66 was dire myself, was pretty good myself, but I do agree they should concentrate more on the nightshows than they do at the m oment

you wouldnt say anything bad about any channel your easy to please full stop but you are not the average viewer /caller Big LaughBig LaughBig Laugh

18-10-2015 12:50
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(18-10-2015 06:25 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  
(17-10-2015 03:33 )Charlemagne Wrote:  RLC's return can't come quickly enough

Why would you say that Charlie, RLC was a bag of shit before it went off the air, what exactly is going to change this time for this bout of anticipation! What are you expecting, the golden times to return, keep dreaming Cool

no RLC was not shit mate, they put on consistently good shows, i will give you that the amazing nights where not as often as in the past but on what channel are they and what they did was better than 90% of the stuff on 66 at the moment,
they produced the best shows for me a lot of there content looking a lot better than anyone else,
you got to remember that now they are out from under playboys thumb things will be better, i think a lot don't know just how much of a say playboy had and how often they would make RLC tone things down,
the sooner RLC is back the better

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
18-10-2015 16:50
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Winsaw might be right about Playboy beng weary of getting sanctions from ofcom

18-10-2015 17:15
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

942 disappeared from EPG ?

19-10-2015 13:09

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL