GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

Ok Who Admits To Being A Fanboy

HEX!T Away
Retired

RE: Ok Who Admits To Being A Fanboy
flawless logic....

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
12-12-2010 17:24
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

(12-12-2010 17:14 )tsurugi Wrote:  
(12-12-2010 16:39 )chrislatimer Wrote:  i dont think i am fanboy as i dont feel strong enough about the channels to be honest.

You're in denial. You are a regular poster on a forum about the channels so that makes you a fanboy so just embrace it.

You say you don't feel strongly enough about the channels , yet you feel strongly enough to voice your opinion on every babe related subject on here your claims just don't add up, latimer

its boredom tbh if i am a fanboy in the eyes of the masses then so be it, but i was just saying i dont think i am.

my own examples of being a fanboy on here (and this is meant as no offence to anyone )

rrroger with regards to corinne
astonv1 louise kay
wazo dionne daniels.
hannahspet paige tyler
aston dannie low
simplymarko amanda max (sorry had to throw that in)
hexit lori buckby
i love you fernanda - fernanda
rammyrascal - every girl on every channel
mr williams - bangbabes
pedro - the elite 4

its nothing to be embrassed about (as long as you dont go over the top) its just some are more passionate about certain girls/channels

(off topic who came up with calling me by my last name)
(This post was last modified: 12-12-2010 17:34 by chrislatimer.)
12-12-2010 17:29
simplymarko Offline
Account Closed

hmmm not quite sure how i have made the list of offenders when it relates to a babe who isnt actually on a station yet and all ive done is spoke to her in chat and given her rep as i found her friendly, same could be said for around a dozen members in here.
I have seen far more sycophantic comments left on Lexi and Sophia's facebook status by yourself chris.

if it is boredom, then maybe you need an alternative hobby, I know you have said you are interested in F1, have you tried motorsportforums.com? there is nothing to be ashamed of being a racing fan even if you do support the Force India team
(This post was last modified: 12-12-2010 17:51 by simplymarko.)
12-12-2010 17:49
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

(12-12-2010 17:49 )simplymarko Wrote:  hmmm not quite sure how i have made the list of offenders when it relates to a babe who isnt actually on a station yet and all ive done is spoke to her in chat and given her rep as i found her friendly, same could be said for around a dozen members in here.
I have seen far more sycophantic comments left on Lexi and Sophia's facebook status by yourself chris.

if it is boredom, then maybe you need an alternative hobby, I know you have said you are interested in F1, have you tried motorsportforums.com? there is nothing to be ashamed of being a racing fan even if you do support the Force India team

nowt wrong with force india dude they are a fine team.

why do you take it so personally when people mention you like a particular girl dude you know were joking round but u get so antsy about it
12-12-2010 17:52
simplymarko Offline
Account Closed

(12-12-2010 17:52 )chrislatimer Wrote:  nowt wrong with force india dude they are a fine team.

why do you take it so personally when people mention you like a particular girl dude you know were joking round but u get so antsy about it

on your first point...hmmm ok are you a force india fanboy? Big Grin, i'm more a Williams man myself

on the second, im not really that bothered, I like the girl and ive said to her she looks good in her pics so if im a fanboy then so be it, I was just suprised you picked me but considering the few interactions I have had with Amanda shows how easy it is to be a fanboy of someone.
12-12-2010 17:57
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

(12-12-2010 17:57 )simplymarko Wrote:  
(12-12-2010 17:52 )chrislatimer Wrote:  nowt wrong with force india dude they are a fine team.

on your first point...hmmm ok are you a force india fanboy? Big Grin, i'm more a Williams man myself

on the second, im not really that bothered, I like the girl and ive said to her she looks good in her pics so if im a fanboy then so be it, I was just suprised you picked me but considering the few interactions I have had with Amanda shows how easy it is to be a fanboy of someone.

theres my point i understand why people think i am a fanboy due to any interaction i have had with say lexi or lovato.

would make sense.
12-12-2010 17:58
simplymarko Offline
Account Closed

if people think i am because I was nice to someone then so be it, im a fanboy! i could do far worse things in my life than be friendly
(This post was last modified: 12-12-2010 18:32 by simplymarko.)
12-12-2010 18:30
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

^^^ Fanboys eh? Rolleyes Big Grin
12-12-2010 19:32
simplymarko Offline
Account Closed

...well if the description fits Wink
12-12-2010 23:21
HEX!T Away
Retired

u really are becoming an obsessed fucktard with this lori buckby shit thats for sure. i mean come on just because i wouldn't join in with your bully boy tactics and hannas pet actauly agreed with me i 1 post he claims im a white knight and fanboy Bounce talk about retarded.

if any 1 deserves the mantle of a fanboy he's sure looking to earn it.

totally unreasonable reasoning as to why he is rite.
inability to see any 1 else's point of view.
unwavering devotion.
the in ability to let something go.
no 1 can say anythin in the least bit remotley negative about his fanboy'E.
if they do you spit yer dummy and persistently try to wind them up in any way you think will get to them. even when they show you that its not working.

yeah you qualify as a fanboy chris, the worst kind of 1 to.
you literally are no better that hannah's pet, shandy boy or any of the other devoted fanboys here.
the only difference is your a fanboy of chris latimer... you have actually started to believe your own hype. which to me makes you pretty fucking sad on the scale of how sad is a fanboy.

call me a white knight as much as you want, or a fanboy... i know that its bullshit. but i'll wear it as a badge of honor from a fuctard like you. please feel free to neg rep me. i'll wear that with pride 2....

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 13-12-2010 03:50 by HEX!T.)
13-12-2010 03:41

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles