Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average

10th Anniversary Celebration

mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

RE: 10th Anniversary Celebration
^^^ Well if you're having just one girl representing a decade of BS then Dani would fit the bill much better than Paige imo , like what's already been said Dani was pretty well there from the start of BS and stayed loyal to them for not that far off of of ten years and many more years than Paige, Dani has done days as well , she worked on the first freeview only Boobs out Party Girls shows, (Paige didn't) so represents the early part of BS/Cellcasts adventure in into topless shows on freeview , like Paige she also worked on Freeview Party People , Dani also did live and recorded full frontal shows for BS Xtreme , so Dani pretty well represents the more explicit side of the BS company as well as the softer side, she ticks all the boxes were non of the other girls really do .
Geri has been on the shows for many years and has stayed loyal to them as well , Geri has worked on just about all the Sky and freeview shows so could also be in the frame .

{edit} Iv'e been forgetting about Cherri , she's been at BS from not that far off the start of BS as well i believe and has stayed loyal, so she is worth a shout as well .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 03-11-2012 03:05 by mr mystery.)
03-11-2012 02:28
Find all posts by this user
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Thats like saying Brucie should win every TV award going cos he has been on TV the longest Wink

Loyalty shouldnt be a major criteria for we dont know the reason why many of the girls did leave i mean some of the girls well may have been loyal but BS chose to let them go because it wasnt working or they were not hitting call rates im guessing kandi and Ella would still be at BS and Not RLC if that was the case

its people opinion I would go for paige as shes the one who got me hooked on both days and then when she started on nights and shes partly the reason i think BS is so crap at the moment but thats my opionon for me its not about who has been there the longest its about who made the biggest impact on me and kept me watching all these years and that would have to be Paige then prob lori but would prob go for tiffany or charlie c on the lifer's haha

Hate to say this got a feeling this will turn into a flame war as usual everyone is entitled to there opinion and everyones is valid

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 03-11-2012 09:00 by HannahsPet.)
03-11-2012 08:44
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

Yes, I hope this is the way this thread is going to go rather than pitting girls against each other.

Paige was the first girl who made me sit up and take notice on the 3am PP shows. She was the first girl I called on nights and the first girl I called on days once I got my broadband connection.

She was fantastic on the phones and great on the mic as well. Imo one of the funniest and most natural presenters on the original Bsxtra format. Even when she was on a hard-sell mission she could be quite entertaining. Just the complete, all-round babestation babe.
03-11-2012 09:22
plethorapurity Offline
Junior Poster

Taylor Mckenzie is a must-have, and if anyone remembers her, Faith? Really bubbly blonde, great when BS started on GameNetwork.

I will thank anything with Sophia Knight and MissTy Moore in! And Dani H. And Caty Cole. And Lori. And Mikaela. And Beth... fuck it, I like all of 'em!
03-11-2012 10:44
BarrieBF Offline
Posting Machine

Kelly Carter, Alexa Heart, Daniella, plus Dani O'Neal for the babe of the decade.
03-11-2012 10:58
Liberty Bell Offline

Morgan, she was the first babe I ever saw on Babestation.
03-11-2012 11:12
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

another reason why dani oneal deserves babe of the year is she does lots of work behind the scenes doing training etc

Piper Niven Superfan
03-11-2012 11:26
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(03-11-2012 08:44 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Thats like saying Brucie should win every TV award going cos he has been on TV the longest Wink

Hate to say this got a feeling this will turn into a flame war as usual everyone is entitled to there opinion and everyones is valid

Yes i hope this discussion doesn't turn into a flame war between fans of various girls as well, that's why i said what i did concerning Dani, obviously everyone has different views and different ways of looking at who BS girl of the decade should be, but i was just trying to think logically and not emotionally when deciding on the girl of the decade, it just seemed that people were more or less mentioning their favourite girls as i did with Amanda instead of looking at the bigger picture in a impartial way and not looking at the merits of girls that they are not fans of that could be better suited to being BS girl of the decade , i am not a big fan of Dani , she wouldn't come in a list of my favourite girls in fact a prefer Paige and quite a few others BS girls to her, but she has represented BS for not far off of ten years , this shouldn't be dismissed as it is a indication that Dani has been very popular and has been a top earner for BS over the years that she has worked on the Sky and freeview shows, (they wouldn't have kept her on so long if she wasn't a top earner) .
So in my case i'm not going for my favourite BS girl or the one i first rang or have watched the most but i'm thinking logically when deciding on a girl that imo has represented and done the most for BS as a company and helped to promote the BS channels themselves over the last decade, and that for me is Dani .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 03-11-2012 12:38 by mr mystery.)
03-11-2012 12:13
dave34 Offline
Posting Machine

one other girl that should be at the 10th Anniverasry is Jessica Lapin. as no one as said a thing about Jessica

David is Darly's newest fan also a big fan of Charlie C ,Tiffany & Camilla, Kandi Kay & Rachel Taylor , Ruby Summer & Ree Petra, Kitty from Asian Connections & Jasmine from Asian Connections

top 4 channels as they are BS / Xpanded TV & Studio 66 TV & Asian Connections
03-11-2012 12:31
aaron Offline
Posting Machine

Lilly Roma and Caty Cole.
03-11-2012 13:44
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV