Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.71 Average

The Truth

Shady Offline
Back from self-exile

RE: The Truth
Jesus Munch, you just sent a shiver up my spine. Any one, or any number of people could be doing the same. It's sickening!

Thank you very much for my nomination in
Best Cap or Cap Set Of The Year 2013
for Dannii Harwood Posts 781 & 782

Tammy Oldham: You're fucking filthy!
Shady: You can talk!

24-12-2012 03:21
Find all posts by this user
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(23-12-2012 02:19 )Gaz "AV1" Aston Wrote:  Firstly the truths :

I'm 36 years old. I am married to a lady called Hayley and I do have 2 children!

I don't follow him on twitter and I'm not even on facebook but I always thought this story was a bit suspect, purely because of the amount of time he seemed to spend on here, watching/calling the shows and the depth of the personal info he was making available. Frankly it's even less believable now. However, our paths never crossed so I didn't really give a toss.

(23-12-2012 02:19 )Gaz "AV1" Aston Wrote:  I am self employed!

So am I, it just gives you soooo much free time bladewave

(23-12-2012 02:19 )Gaz "AV1" Aston Wrote:  My regret is that ultimately I have brought 3 innocent people into my lie and i just hope for their sakes that this doesnt get back to them,

So naming them on here is obviously the way to go.

(23-12-2012 11:34 )Lesley Rose Wrote:  I've spoken to you on day and night shows, when I left and you stayed on the phone to me all the way home while I screamed and shouted at you, when I've been upset and crying to you, through girl trouble, boy trouble and everything over and in between. So I refuse to think of you as a monster.

No offence, Lesley, but you really need to be more careful. I know of at least one girl who had to get the police involved after a 'friendly' caller got too clingy and crossed the line into 'stalker'

I don't know about your current channel but I think interacting with callers outwith the show is a sackable offence at Babestation.

(24-12-2012 03:13 )munch1917 Wrote:  Another thing to consider, not only did 'Gaz' go to great lengths to create a fake identity for himself, but presumably, someone else then went to great lengths to trawl the web and dig through his personal details to uncover the evidence to unmask him.
Why would someone (presumably related to this forum) take the time and trouble to do that, and are they actually going to similar lengths to track down personal details on other forum members to see if they can dig any dirt on them. That is almost as creepy as building a fake id (supposedly) based on the people you know and work with!

You know what? That's the scariest thing about this whole sorry affair. I havn't had many arguments on here, and none that have turned nasty, but you never really know what's going on in someones head. Makes you think twice about replying to posts you disagree with.
24-12-2012 06:08
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(24-12-2012 06:08 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  
(23-12-2012 11:34 )Lesley Rose Wrote:  I've spoken to you on day and night shows, when I left and you stayed on the phone to me all the way home while I screamed and shouted at you, when I've been upset and crying to you, through girl trouble, boy trouble and everything over and in between. So I refuse to think of you as a monster.

No offence, Lesley, but you really need to be more careful. I know of at least one girl who had to get the police involved after a 'friendly' caller got too clingy and crossed the line into 'stalker'

I don't know about your current channel but I think interacting with callers outwith the show is a sackable offence at Babestation

The way some babes are towards these, erm, unique individuals is scary. I mean, Lesley wouldn't be the first babe to fall for the charm of someone faking their identity on here/Twitter/Facebook. Whilst the success that bluearmy71 and Gaz clearly had in getting to know some of the babes personally will only encourage others to do the same.
24-12-2012 08:27
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

far as i can tell ive not had anyone digging around on fb etc trying to get dirt on me and it is a good point munch makes that someone went to as much effort as "gaz av1 aston" to unmask "gaz av1 aston" im on my guard more than ever now being careful what i say

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
24-12-2012 11:01
dan g 27 Offline
Hairy Fucker

(24-12-2012 02:14 )IcelandicFella Wrote:  
(24-12-2012 00:20 )Chilly Wrote:  Bizarre, but then I remember the bluearmy71 thing on here, or the other stuff that's taken place over the years, which makes this situation look kinda normal. Big Grin

BA went to the extreme of stealing pics of baby scans, pics of little kids, documented pregnancy's and raising children over the period of 4 years, photo shopped his face onto the body of a groom, AND THEN said it was naughty Gavin that did it then did he?

Gary is batshit crazy doubt it was the first time or will be the last time he pulls a stunt like this. Total weirdo and scary to think he works in the same place as this poor girl. Never trusted him or bought this story he span and like Don i tried to tell people but nobody would listen just glad the truth is out although shame he couldn't finally just tell the truth and just span more elaborate lies like the true sociopath he has shown to be.

You seem to know a lot for a newbie.
24-12-2012 12:52
Shady Offline
Back from self-exile

^ Was thinking the same thing munch!

Thank you very much for my nomination in
Best Cap or Cap Set Of The Year 2013
for Dannii Harwood Posts 781 & 782

Tammy Oldham: You're fucking filthy!
Shady: You can talk!

24-12-2012 14:12
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(24-12-2012 12:52 )dan g 27 Wrote:  You seem to know a lot for a newbie.

Careful Dan, he'll hunt you down and expose your true Klingon identity.

Oh, bugger.......

laugh
24-12-2012 14:17
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(24-12-2012 12:52 )dan g 27 Wrote:  
(24-12-2012 02:14 )IcelandicFella Wrote:  
(24-12-2012 00:20 )Chilly Wrote:  Bizarre, but then I remember the bluearmy71 thing on here, or the other stuff that's taken place over the years, which makes this situation look kinda normal. Big Grin

BA went to the extreme of stealing pics of baby scans, pics of little kids, documented pregnancy's and raising children over the period of 4 years, photo shopped his face onto the body of a groom, AND THEN said it was naughty Gavin that did it then did he?

Gary is batshit crazy doubt it was the first time or will be the last time he pulls a stunt like this. Total weirdo and scary to think he works in the same place as this poor girl. Never trusted him or bought this story he span and like Don i tried to tell people but nobody would listen just glad the truth is out although shame he couldn't finally just tell the truth and just span more elaborate lies like the true sociopath he has shown to be.

You seem to know a lot for a newbie.

good point dang27. icelandic fella are you dynamo on twitter that told me about aston being fake

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
24-12-2012 14:20
dan g 27 Offline
Hairy Fucker

(24-12-2012 03:13 )munch1917 Wrote:  
(24-12-2012 02:30 )Shady Wrote:  ...
but if I'm going to have members posting personal details about me out there then that's a serious issue.

Another thing to consider, not only did 'Gaz' go to great lengths to create a fake identity for himself, but presumably, someone else then went to great lengths to trawl the web and dig through his personal details to uncover the evidence to unmask him.
Why would someone (presumably related to this forum) take the time and trouble to do that, and are they actually going to similar lengths to track down personal details on other forum members to see if they can dig any dirt on them. That is almost as creepy as building a fake id (supposedly) based on the people you know and work with!

Thats really disturbing when you read that and to be honest it may scare people away from this forum if someone is looking for dirt on them.

I'm actually glad I'm not on Facebook or Twitter now when I read situations like this.

LOL I have no dirty secrets except for the fact I mix corn flakes with coco pops in my cerealBounce

But seriously whoever found this information on "Gaz" is probably even creepier than "Gaz". We won't know ever, who discovered this information on "Gaz", but its most likely they are not the best of friends whether thats from coming into contact on this forum or Twitter is difficult to figure out.

I would advise people to hide their information on Facebook or Twitter and perhaps your username if thats possible because its weird that some stranger is checking up on you when you don't even know it.

I know there are freaks in this world, but its disturbing when you could easily be in the same place as them.
(This post was last modified: 24-12-2012 16:09 by dan g 27.)
24-12-2012 16:07
archibald cockfoster Offline
Senior Poster

I'm not sure what to make of this thread. Next thing someone will drop another bombshell by claiming to have proof that Santa Claus doesn't really exist.
24-12-2012 16:12
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS