cherry tv

clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 49 Vote(s) - 2.51 Average

Lola AKA Chloe Rivers

mega79 Offline
Alpha Male

RE: Lola AKA Chloe Rivers
lola Wrote:because, i am self employed. i have not borrowed money off anybody and I do not work for anyone else, i run my own company. And of course its not highly succcesful now, if it was i wouldnt have 3 jobs would it einstein? having a succesful photography company at the age of 24 would be rather blookdy amazing wouldnt it dear?
If you used your brain, you may understand just how expensive it is to set up a business, the equiptment alone i have spend over two months wages on.

yummyyaz Wrote:
Quote:And to say i just made a fool of myself? well my dear, it is not me that has to call up a girl on tv, who wouldnt look at your ugly face twice and pay 1.50 a minute for a wank.

Do you think everybody who calls you up to keep your photography job up and running a fool?

If your photography is a job, how comes you have to self finance? Is it not successful or something? or are you trying to get some form of business going? Surely your job should be self financing.

You should give up the photgraphy, you know yourself you won't make it, why not go to Tara ( Babestation ) for advice, compared to most of the girls she seems to have her head screwed on. Wink

I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.
Michael Jordan
24-10-2008 18:44
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BarrieBF Offline
Posting Machine

lola Wrote:This has got really out of hand (probably my fault) but look. Im not saying all my callers are ass holes. some people i speak to are bloody lovely. But with people like ass2cam and yummyaz or whatever his name is, its hard to be so positive. The majority of guys on here are lovely, but there has been talk for a while at work about some horrible comments on here about girls.Girls who are good freinds of mine too. So i came to check it out, and to be honest, this forum and some of the people on it would make me happily leave me job (im sure some of you would love it if i wasnt on tv anymore) and thats fine, i really wouldnt be offended. Basically some of the guys on this forum give the rest of you a bad name and i dont want to be associated with this side of my job
lola

I'm afraid some people like mega79 really hate you and a lot of the other girls too (as you can see from his posts).

Why not concentrate on all those who admire you?
24-10-2008 18:51
lola Offline
Apprentice Poster

Mega79
you have no manners and no respect for women. This does not mean you can go and insult my work out of bangbabes. Please dont think im a dumb little bitch with no brains, i only graduated from uni 3 years ago!
mega79 Wrote:
lola Wrote:because, i am self employed. i have not borrowed money off anybody and I do not work for anyone else, i run my own company. And of course its not highly succcesful now, if it was i wouldnt have 3 jobs would it einstein? having a succesful photography company at the age of 24 would be rather blookdy amazing wouldnt it dear?
If you used your brain, you may understand just how expensive it is to set up a business, the equiptment alone i have spend over two months wages on.

yummyyaz Wrote:
Quote:And to say i just made a fool of myself? well my dear, it is not me that has to call up a girl on tv, who wouldnt look at your ugly face twice and pay 1.50 a minute for a wank.

Do you think everybody who calls you up to keep your photography job up and running a fool?

If your photography is a job, how comes you have to self finance? Is it not successful or something? or are you trying to get some form of business going? Surely your job should be self financing.

You should give up the photgraphy, you know yourself you won't make it, why not go to Tara ( Babestation ) for advice, compared to most of the girls she seems to have her head screwed on. Wink
24-10-2008 18:52
cherryryder Offline
Gone

Seriously though Lola, I've seen you on the channel and more often than not you take the piss. You don't pick up the phone when it rings, start talking to the cameraman/producer and generlly dont pay any attention to the person calling, i get the feeling you think theyre scum.

Everyone would love you if you did your job properly cos you're stunning. I personally think that most nights when you're on you're thinking to yourself, 'i shouldn't be here'...
24-10-2008 18:58
TITSRUS Offline
Gone

lola Wrote:This has got really out of hand (probably my fault) but look. Im not saying all my callers are ass holes. some people i speak to are bloody lovely. But with people like ass2cam and yummyaz or whatever his name is, its hard to be so positive. The majority of guys on here are lovely, but there has been talk for a while at work about some horrible comments on here about girls.Girls who are good freinds of mine too. So i came to check it out, and to be honest, this forum and some of the people on it would make me happily leave me job (im sure some of you would love it if i wasnt on tv anymore) and thats fine, i really wouldnt be offended. Basically some of the guys on this forum give the rest of you a bad name and i dont want to be associated with this side of my job
lola

What do you mean by (But with people like ass2cam and yummyaz or whatever his name is, its hard to be so positive) You don't even know me that night I called you was my 1st time speaking to you & as I said All you said was Hi who's this & where are u from then you sat the phone down & talked to the cam guy etc, You also did that on a few callers before me. How do you want me to react? I wasted money waiting to get through to you then when I did get through you were more interested in the cam guy etc.

As I said before there’s only 1 girl we get at It was Juliet-Bangbabes that was slagging a ex girl from Bangbabes.

There’s an old saying don’t belive everything you hear see it with your own eyes before you accuse etc. Yes This has got really out of hand (probably your fault) hmm no Probably about it

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feel free to add Reptutation any time click on a nick name (Example Ass2Cam ETC) then Details then u can add Reputation

Plz don't post my Threads/Topics on other forums with out asking me.

If I do see my Threads/Topics on other forums with my knowledge I will Remove the original.
(This post was last modified: 24-10-2008 19:20 by TITSRUS.)
24-10-2008 19:17
BelfastBadBoy Away
Posting Machine

Can i just say... I will be paying quite a few of you a rep post either tonight or tomorow cuz ive just spent a few minutes laughing my balls of to all this so despite the bad tone amongst it my hat is of to my fellow forum posters for giving me a good laugh after such a depressing work week. By the way i aint being funny there, i honestly had a laugh at some of the replys lol

Now to my post though and if im being totaly honest i actualy really like Lola and again if im totaly honest i think she's beautiful...no arse kissing i just like the girl. Now i have no leg to stand on when it comes to phone calls as i have never and i mean never phoned any of the girls or any of the channels, i just like to look lol In no way do i think its a bad thing to phone the channels definetly not but like most things to each his or her own.
Lola standing back from this thread for one minute youv got to know surely that some of the girls dont give 100% and like you said theres a reason behind it and fair enough there more than likely is. Believe it or not Ass2Cam is sound, really friendly fella and for whatever reason he just didnt like a performance of yours at one time and we are all big enough and ugly enough to take some bad rep at some stage.
The comment about generalizing all the callers as sad and pathetic is a bit rough though,yes most of us would agree you get a lot of slimeballs phoning you and your view of men isnt exactly great because of it but just remember there are ordinary joes watching or phoning with successful jobs and not successful jobs but we are half way normal atleast lol

Love or hate it we all want the same thing and enjoy the channels so lets have a group hug and sing We Are the World lol
24-10-2008 19:28
TITSRUS Offline
Gone

ToothFairy Wrote:i would contribute but I have no idea what "mysogonists" means!

its a word used in a previous post. I have examined everything written here, really given it thought and written several letters to Dear Jane from the Daily Star on the subject. She just sent me a link to
http://www.Get-a-Life.com

So am still non the wiser & without any f--king idea as to what "mysogonists" means, so I fear my conclusions and witty banter would both humiliate and inadvertantly fan the flames of an already HEATED & ultimately pointless fued between some gorgeous young ladies and their demanding customer base.
And also erm... you see its erm.. wha? .. what the fuck was i talking about? Oh f--k it, I lost me train of thought there.

Anyway, here is a picture of one of the most beautiful ladies ever to evolve from apes...
Enjoy this treat, both Bang Boys and Bang Babes respectively x

(Hmm... perhaps 'Bang Boys' sounds a bit dubious in hindsight!)

You Keep taking the tables & I’ll call you a doctor in the morning Smile Smile

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feel free to add Reptutation any time click on a nick name (Example Ass2Cam ETC) then Details then u can add Reputation

Plz don't post my Threads/Topics on other forums with out asking me.

If I do see my Threads/Topics on other forums with my knowledge I will Remove the original.
24-10-2008 19:31
THE INCREDIBLE BULK Away
formerlly DjM

Hey Toothfairy!!

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/misogynist

You're welcome Tongue
25-10-2008 04:47
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
THE INCREDIBLE BULK Away
formerlly DjM

Now, do I need to teach you how to quote too? Tongue
25-10-2008 09:19
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
gingerbloke Offline
Trainee Stud

lola Wrote:There has been a lot of talk about these forums being rude to girls and jumping to conclusions about things they know nothing about. I have read some of the stupidest unintelligent threads about what you' know' about girls.....why there were not in that night, why they look miserable.....why they wont get there tits out etc, and all your conclusions are wrong.
Well why don't you go and get an intelligent job then .... one where you don't have to put a phone by your head.

Free speech is a democratic right so I will say what I feel is right.... I'm not here to gain brownie points
25-10-2008 11:21

gemma hiles