Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average

Competition formats

The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

RE: Competition formats
(15-12-2019 18:42 )Joey 27 Wrote:  Can you imagine if the FA cup draw wasn't on TV, just think about that before you say i have no right to accuse people of match fixing

Ok, I've thought about it........ You have no right to accuse people of match fixing.

(15-12-2019 18:42 )Joey 27 Wrote:  Trust me there's no way in a million years im sending Tori or Macy out by a "coin toss" its human nature to be biased

There's your problem right there.
You're judging other people by your own shit standards.
15-12-2019 19:57
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

(15-12-2019 19:35 )babelover48 Wrote:  ^FFS Joey mate, you get off your high horse, I have never put through Fernanda through as she's my favourite nor would Secret Agent put Danni Levy through as a favourite if he ran a competition I am sure he like me would try to stay neutral as much as possible in any competition either of us run. i know
i do and people are grateful how I do things. There is an art & style to running a competition and you don't know how much goes into running a competition
and trust me it's a lot more than you think.
I let the votes decide So you mate need to take along hard look in the mirror before you accuse anybody and you have yet to answer my question of evidence that makes you think Winsaw was match - fixing? If you want to stir up a hornets nest, go right ahead, I'm standing back and let the others give you the shit.

Where was Winsaw's evidence? did he post a video doing the coin toss?

Btw its funny you put Fernanda against a mere rookie like Millie Micheals in the QF and then Emma C in the SF, they are hardly the big names, it was good to see Emma cause an upset by knocking Fernanda out, but i bet you thought she would breeze into the final

How about you put Fernanda against Rebecca Kelly in the QF draw next year? you won't do that though because you know Rebecca will probably get more votes
(This post was last modified: 15-12-2019 20:02 by Joey 27.)
15-12-2019 20:01
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

(15-12-2019 19:57 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  
(15-12-2019 18:42 )Joey 27 Wrote:  Can you imagine if the FA cup draw wasn't on TV, just think about that before you say i have no right to accuse people of match fixing

Ok, I've thought about it........ You have no right to accuse people of match fixing.

(15-12-2019 18:42 )Joey 27 Wrote:  Trust me there's no way in a million years im sending Tori or Macy out by a "coin toss" its human nature to be biased

There's your problem right there.
You're judging other people by your own shit standards.

The difference is i can admit im biased, many others can't, don't tell me you wouldn't do the same thingRolleyes
15-12-2019 20:03
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(15-12-2019 20:03 )Joey 27 Wrote:  don't tell me you wouldn't do the same thing

I wouldn't do the same thing
15-12-2019 20:06
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

(15-12-2019 19:52 )Kingsmind Wrote:  Wasn't going to get involved in this but Joey has got a point i mean it's true we can't see what you guys are doing behind closed doors like Joey said.

But how dare i question the integrity of Winsaw and Babelover just because they are forum stalwarts ehSmile
15-12-2019 20:13
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Actually it's not human nature at all, human nature is quite the oppersit most people are very trustworthy and would never even think of doing the stuff you would,
Just because you are an untrustworthy low life who would think of nothing of screwing people over for his own goals most people are not like you,
I am a normal decent person who would never act like you, I am proud to be better than you over this , you need to take a long look in the mirror as what's there is not a nice person,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
(This post was last modified: 15-12-2019 21:20 by winsaw.)
15-12-2019 21:20
Kingsmind Offline
Posting Machine

Joey i was looking at how long you have been on the forum 2013 6 years i would think you would know better by now i would think from experience you would know what the forum was about but simply you don't , you know SawBoss was only on for a couple years and got banned for stupidity i am not trying to defend SawBoss or anything but he didn't know from experience what the forum was all about so that was why he got banned so i would think by now Joey you would learn from experience but simply as i said you haven't.

Oh and by the way Joey if the awards piss you off that much just ignore them when they appear and don't vote in them simple.

Funniest Poster Runner Up 2019
Premier League Prediction Thread Winner 2020/21
15-12-2019 21:37
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(15-12-2019 20:13 )Joey 27 Wrote:  
(15-12-2019 19:52 )Kingsmind Wrote:  Wasn't going to get involved in this but Joey has got a point i mean it's true we can't see what you guys are doing behind closed doors like Joey said.

But how dare i question the integrity of Winsaw and Babelover just because they are forum stalwarts ehSmile

Well WOULD YOU LIKE IT if someone accused YOU OF MATCH FIXING? Not necessarily me or Winsaw but someone else.
To accuse someone of match fixing and then not have evidence to back your claim shows how little you know what actually goes into running a competition, you have to have a lot of passion for doing it in the first place and show dedication to it.. And in answer to your claims, are you so short sighted and didn't properly read what I wrote? I never have let my own feelings for Fernanda get in the way of any competition I do Once the competition is up and running, any impartiality I have is cast to one side and I let people votes count more than my own feelings. I've come across some assholes in my time but there are times when you take the fucking prize!!

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
15-12-2019 21:47
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

(15-12-2019 21:20 )winsaw Wrote:  

Actually it's not human nature at all, human nature is quite the oppersit most people are very trustworthy and would never even think of doing the stuff you would,

Why should i believe you? i didn't see you do the coin toss, post a video next year of you doing the coin toss if this situation happens again

It's almost impossible to be unbiased in voting competitions, many times you have moaned about certain girls winning or getting to the latter stages in these comps
15-12-2019 21:55
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

Quote:JOEY27 Wrote...
Btw its funny you put Fernanda against a mere rookie like Millie Micheals in the QF and then Emma C in the SF, they are hardly the big names, it was good to see Emma cause an upset by knocking Fernanda out, but i bet you thought she would breeze into the final

How about you put Fernanda against Rebecca Kelly in the QF draw next year? you won't do that though because you know Rebecca will probably get more votes[/b]

Emma C not a big name eh? She's been on the shows a few years I'd say mate and her winning this year is testamount to her popularity with members and her hard work. I wouldn't say it was an upset she knocked out Fernanda in SF it was down to how people voted with their heads and hearts and nothing to do with me personally, but it was how the draw worked out. Who knows, Millie might even win next year!!

And as for Rebecca V Fernanda? If it happened I would just leave it down to how the votes worked out, that is all and would only get involved if there was a tie and I wouldn't play favouritism either!!

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
15-12-2019 22:01

Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS