Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Studio66 & OnlyFans

lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

RE: Studio66 & OnlyFans
(23-10-2018 07:23 )msgny72 Wrote:  
(23-10-2018 06:32 )tony confederate Wrote:  How many times do you need to be told?

Someone needs to go back to bed.

You're taking this very personally. Some of you seem overly protective of S66 which is odd because for the other 99% of the year you're slagging it off.

It's nearly Panto season so

THEY ARE EMPLOYEES

He's behind you.
Are you saying with my post as it is written I was right in my thinking that if S66 shut down and restarted, re branded but hired new girls the current girls could have a case for unfair dismissal?

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 23-10-2018 08:46 by lovebabes56.)
23-10-2018 08:46
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
msgny72 Offline
Senior Poster

They've got a case for constructive dismissal.

"Ever get the feeling you've been cheated" - John Lydon
23-10-2018 08:57
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

(23-10-2018 08:57 )msgny72 Wrote:  They've got a case for constructive dismissal.

No they do not because they are not employed. They are self-employed.
23-10-2018 09:24
msgny72 Offline
Senior Poster

Facts:

They travel to the same venue on each occasion to carry out their job.
That venue is owned/run by s66
The shifts are allotted by S66
if they were self-employed they could claim travel expenses back against tax as it is a necessary expense incurred in order to carry out their job.
They could in theory if they were self-employed all turn up at exactly the same time expecting to be given the provision to work
They do not receive the full income generated from the calls they receive s66 pays them a flat fee no matter how many calls come in.
They have to abide by rules and regulations laid down by s66
If said rules are breached s66 is liable for the fine not the individual girl.

e-m-p-l-o-y-e-e-s.

"Ever get the feeling you've been cheated" - John Lydon
23-10-2018 09:57
Superhans95 Offline
Master Poster

(23-10-2018 09:57 )msgny72 Wrote:  Facts:

if they were self-employed they could claim travel expenses back against tax as it is a necessary expense incurred in order to carry out their job.
They could in theory if they were self-employed all turn up at exactly the same time expecting to be given the provision to work
They do not receive the full income generated from the calls they receive s66 pays them a flat fee no matter how many calls come in.

e-m-p-l-o-y-e-e-s.
Everyone is telling you otherwise but you insist on filling up the threads pages with your protests.
23-10-2018 10:22
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

(23-10-2018 09:57 )msgny72 Wrote:  Facts:

e-m-p-l-o-y-e-e-s.

Rolleyes

Do S66 have the presenters on PAYE?
Do S66 have presenters on salaries?
Do S66 offer a workplace pension?
Do the presenters complete a Tax Return on their S66 income?
23-10-2018 10:24
The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

This thread has been going and going and going around in circles for like a week now
Do we actually know anything for sure ?
I see a lot of figures and a lot of other figures but no facts
My question to you is in the end does it really matter ?
S66 will go on for the foreseeable, i mean the schedule somedays only has 6 girls on it so if couple leave it wont change much eventually onlyfans will lose its appeal and the girls will be back anyway

I miss Amber Coen
23-10-2018 10:33
William H Bonney Offline
More sinned against than sinning

(23-10-2018 09:57 )msgny72 Wrote:  e-m-p-l-o-y-e-e-s.

There doesn't seem to be any way you can win this argument, simply because the girls are unlikely to be on your side.

I can't see them wanting to argue that they are employees, as they would end up in a worse position than they are now.
23-10-2018 10:51
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

(23-10-2018 09:24 )Rake Wrote:  
(23-10-2018 08:57 )msgny72 Wrote:  They've got a case for constructive dismissal.

No they do not because they are not employed. They are self-employed.

Yep babeshow babes are self employed. Remember a babeshow babe saying how she had to work on the shows whilst pregnant as she wasn’t entitled to maternity leave because she’s self employed & isn’t eligible for maternity leave

a member of the Piper Niven Cult
23-10-2018 11:53
HEX!T Away
Retired

there not employees. there are no contracts signed, so the girls can come and go as they want.
at least going by caty cole.
who is also claiming to have apparently started all this when she discovered that the channel, there provider and there paybill company, have all conspired to scam customers knowingly and willingly...
she claims when she discovered it, she immediately reported it to s66 management, who turn round and demand 30% of the girls OF income to make up for the short fall in the now exposed scam.

honestly the whole thing started to sound like a wishful fantasy.
if there willingly and knowingly scamming people then its organized crime.
but as i say i find it hard to believe because ive never seen s66 act in anyway that implies organized Wink
and when ive had a problem with my credits its always been sorted out within a week. ive never been over charged or double charged and never had any money just randomly dissaper out of my account. so yeah not sure what scam they are running. but i dont think ive been a victim of if (if indeed there is actually a scam)

if im honest though the whole thing smacked of sour grapes. girls have been doing way stronger content for there only fans than they claimed they were willing to do on s66 cam..
as a result guys were abandoning the cam in favor of the only fans. so the girls were and are taking business directly off s66 by doing things that they wouldnt do but were getting paid to do for the studio.

yeah i can see why s66 want there cut, and it makes more sense than them running a creditcard scam.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 23-10-2018 12:19 by HEX!T.)
23-10-2018 12:07