Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 199 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

Danica - Chat & Discussion

KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Danica - Chat & Discussion
I echo a few sentiments here, I found it all a bit of an anti-climax. I permanently switched over during her second set. Danica is certainly a looker, and her first black outfit in the mirror shoot was fantastic. But whether it was her fault or the production crew, it never built on the earlier tease.

Danica has showed in the past that she can put in a very good performance, a few months ago she shocked me with a brilliant one. But it's too few and far between for me to really get excited, especially as other girls on Elite and on the other channels have been far more consistent.
01-06-2011 10:01
Find all posts by this user
Webbiola Offline
Posting Machine

Consistent is an interesting word in the context of babeshows. Danica has never been consistent. It is this lack of consistency from poor, through mediocre to brilliant that is part of the enigma. If I want consistency then I can have it..........Dionne, Ashley, Charlie offer consistency. You could download 20 of their last videos and you would do well to tell them apart. For some this is fine and eminently preferably to the potential let down of a Danica no show or poor show. For me, the 3/4 hours of a Danica show is still something I want to watch every week, 2 weeks or 2 months. It's not that big a deal. I spend more time mowing the lawn and weeding each month and I fucking hate it!Wink
(This post was last modified: 01-06-2011 10:39 by Webbiola.)
01-06-2011 10:38
Cpe Away
Cap Set Winner 2013

(01-06-2011 10:38 )Webbiola Wrote:  Consistent is an interesting word in the context of babeshows. Danica has never been consistent. It is this lack of consistency from poor, through mediocre to brilliant that is part of the enigma. If I want consistency then I can have it..........Dionne, Ashley, Charlie offer consistency. You could download 20 of their last videos and you would do well to tell them apart. For some this is fine and eminently preferably to the potential let down of a Danica no show or poor show. For me, the 3/4 hours of a Danica show is still something I want to watch every week, 2 weeks or 2 months. It's not that big a deal. I spend more time mowing the lawn and weeding each month and I fucking hate it!Wink

I take your point, but with Danica rarely appearing, I'd expect her to put on a fantastic show when she's on nights, one that we'd all be gushing about.

Rapidly becoming more & more disillusioned
01-06-2011 11:48
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

well were to start, last nights show was as much an enigma as Danica
the start of the show was tops the mirror set worked very well and Danica was at her teasing best Cool

now i think that the schoolgirl set should have been a winner as i should have given her lots of things to do and held her interest like Ash the outer night but she just sat their not doing a lot for the first hour and even when the POV started she spent more time trying to touch the cameraman up with her feet than worrying about the show Sad

now up to this point the show had been a lot better than her last few and a good 241 with Lori would have made for not a bad show overall,
but why o why was she put with Dionne this has not ever worked and will not ever work, i don't blame Danica for the fail of the 241 as the producer should have known better Huh

over all it was a better show and Danica did seam up for it last night but i think a few different decisions and that could have been a top show last night

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
01-06-2011 12:35
Roquentin Offline
Master Poster

(01-06-2011 08:59 )Webbiola Wrote:  I tried mind control to snap the cotton holding that button on and it worked a couple of times but without removing the button entirely.

Hmmm, I sense potential in this one. Practice a Jedi must...

(01-06-2011 10:38 )Webbiola Wrote:  Consistent is an interesting word in the context of babeshows. Danica has never been consistent. It is this lack of consistency from poor, through mediocre to brilliant that is part of the enigma. If I want consistency then I can have it..........Dionne, Ashley, Charlie offer consistency. You could download 20 of their last videos and you would do well to tell them apart. For some this is fine and eminently preferably to the potential let down of a Danica no show or poor show. For me, the 3/4 hours of a Danica show is still something I want to watch every week, 2 weeks or 2 months. It's not that big a deal. I spend more time mowing the lawn and weeding each month and I fucking hate it!Wink

Yup, theres something about the variation of Danica's performances I like. Its like if she is getting sexy then perhaps she really is sort of enjoying it? Perhaps naive of me but I'm willing to let that fantasy fly a little.

spot on about the trade off of time. Whats 4 hours a fortnight on these shows?
01-06-2011 13:31
Dedrin Offline
Senior Poster

When she wrongly find the entrance to the studies she's always beautiful to see...don't you think?
(This post was last modified: 01-06-2011 13:38 by Dedrin.)
01-06-2011 13:35
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
quiquems Away
Posting Machine

(01-06-2011 12:35 )winsaw Wrote:  now up to this point the show had been a lot better than her last few and a good 241 with Lori would have made for not a bad show overall,
but why o why was she put with Dionne this has not ever worked and will not ever work, i don't blame Danica for the fail of the 241 as the producer should have known better Huh

Well, Caty is back.Big Grin

WEDNESDAY 8th JUNE

[Image: sched.jpg]
01-06-2011 13:37
Rob169 Offline
Posting Machine

i never thaught a plain grey cardigen could look so fucking sexyeek mind wasn't just looking at the top halfTongue
01-06-2011 19:39
Rob169 Offline
Posting Machine

(01-06-2011 13:35 )Dedrin Wrote:  When she wrongly find the entrance to the studies she's always beautiful to see...don't you think?

Danica may not be the most energetic of performers but she sure is fucking nice to look atCool
01-06-2011 19:42
sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

All the criticisms of her may be justified but there is something that cannot be denied.The absolute prettiest girl on all these channels I find her mesmerising.

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
01-06-2011 19:52
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66