babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
I personally near enough gave up with last night as it was sooo repeative and could have watched it in black and white practically fast forwarded all of Valentina as per normal Mia was pretty decent likewise Delia whilst decent cameos from Amanda and ashlynn

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
04-05-2021 17:15
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Didn't watch as much as normal last night due to this covid jab fucking me up a bit and making me a bit ill but what I did see I enjoyed,
Delia was excellent again she's been on fire this week on TV she looked stunning,
Azura was on TV for another fun show lots of playing with her cute boobs,
Buffy very sexy saw her standing up showing off her toned fit body,
Saw a new girl Kimmy lopez she looked very sexy big boobs and lovely peachy bum she got oiled up, looks like a good signing,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
05-05-2021 10:42
scooby_doo Offline
Senior Poster

(05-05-2021 10:42 )winsaw Wrote:  Didn't watch as much as normal last night due to this covid jab fucking me up a bit and making me a bit ill but what I did see I enjoyed,
Delia was excellent again she's been on fire this week on TV she looked stunning,
Saw a new girl Kimmy lopez she looked very sexy big boobs and lovely peachy bum she got oiled up, looks like a good signing,

Hope you get over the aftereffects soon @winsaw mine lasted a couple of days, nowhere near as bad as covid last month which was 10 days of hell them 2 months fully recovering. I. Didn't get to see much of last night but what I did was ok at best. Delia was good agreed, Azura seems to be enjoying herself which is great and Buffy who's been around the channels for years on and off was great. Personal Kimmy was a disappointment no where near as good as when she was on the other side, seems she may have become one of the tip more or I'll just lay here crowd (Hope I'm wrong).

Tonight could be interesting as we have a few of the lay her unless you tip me crowd on tonight, if there regulars don't turn up they'll have a quiet night. Hoping Amber puts on a show like the other week but being midweek it might not happen.
(This post was last modified: 05-05-2021 14:25 by scooby_doo.)
05-05-2021 11:22
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

(05-05-2021 10:42 )winsaw Wrote:  Didn't watch as much as normal last night due to this covid jab fucking me up a bit and making me a bit ill but what I did see I enjoyed,

Hi . I hope you soon get much better. I thought last night was another reasonable one. We saw (on FV) the two main girls: Caty and Beth who were obviously very good as usual! They were both on both channels a lot and both went naked: Caty only once on 674 and Beth in every section EXCEPT the last one on 674! We also saw Bella Mendez once (674 only) and Delia Rose AGAIN and very good!, Yasmin Karma (twice), Yasmin Nicole and Holly Pocket (all on 673 only) and all were good.
674 just had Caty and Beth and Bella! Caty for 57 minutes, Beth for 2 hours 7 minutes! and Bella for just 35 minutes!
673 had Caty for 2 hours 9 minutes! Beth for 1 hour 21 minutes plus Delia 28 minutes (only on once!) Yasmin Nicole 30 minutes Yasmin Karma (on twice!) 55 minutes! and Holly Pocket 29 minutes. So two good shows for a Tuesday!.......
Tonight: Preeti and Bella Mendez.Hoping to also see Yasmin Nicole and Amber Paige from the webshow!?.........
05-05-2021 11:57
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

I do agree with you trains last night was pretty good as it had the two most consistent and ones who always change it up with ease in Beth and caty
I was wondering who that holly was seemed alright Bella cameo was average at best still undecided about both yasmins don't seem to do much

As for later not expecting much from Bella as it may be repeative whilst preeti may switch it about

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
05-05-2021 17:13
Johno6969 Offline
Senior Poster

(05-05-2021 11:22 )scooby_doo Wrote:  

Hope you get over the aftereffects soon @winsaw mine lasted a couple of days, nowhere near as bad as covid last month which was 10 days of hell them 2 months fully recovering. I. Didn't get to see much of last night but what I did was ok at best. Delia was good agreed, Azura seems to be enjoying herself which is great and Buffy who's been around the channels for years on and off was great. Personal Kimmy was a disappointment no where near as good as when she was on the other side, seems she may have become one of the tip more or I'll just lay here crowd (Hope I'm wrong).

Tonight could be interesting as we have a few of the lay her unless you tip me crowd on tonight, if there regulars don't turn up they'll have a quiet night. Hoping Amber puts on a show like the other week but being midweek it might not happen.

I’m happy to see kimmy back, I agree it’s almost like she’s been told to tone it down. As I know she was an amazing performer. she’s a great energetic personality, so I imagine that she’s learning the ropes, and will soon find her feet. It’s a totally different set up to the other channel where here it’s all webcam. I noted at times she did look slightly confused. Give her a tv slot and I know she’d show us what she’s made of. I don’t know why she hasn’t got one yet. Could be she’s just still learning. She certainly heated things up with the naked baby oil show.
05-05-2021 17:40
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

(05-05-2021 17:13 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  I do agree with you trains last night was pretty good as it had the two most consistent and ones who always change it up with ease in Beth and caty
I was wondering who that holly was seemed alright Bella cameo was average at best still undecided about both yasmins don't seem to do much

As for later not expecting much from Bella as it may be repeative whilst preeti may switch it about

Yes tonight may not be very good as Bella seems at her best on the webshow now! And Preeti is very unpredictable!
05-05-2021 17:43
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Well as predicted by everyone last night was pretty poor, it was slow everywhere with not a lot going on,
Melia was the highlight on the web she was making an effort putting some energy in with good positions and showed some nice pussy,
Yasmin Nicole was on TV for a bit and did ok plus showed some pussy on the web,
That was about it for me really the two main TV girls did nothing new, and a lot of the web girls did nothing at all,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
06-05-2021 11:10
scooby_doo Offline
Senior Poster

(06-05-2021 11:10 )winsaw Wrote:  Well as predicted by everyone last night was pretty poor, it was slow everywhere with not a lot going on,
Melia was the highlight on the web she was making an effort putting some energy in with good positions and showed some nice pussy,
Yasmin Nicole was on TV for a bit and did ok plus showed some pussy on the web,
That was about it for me really the two main TV girls did nothing new, and a lot of the web girls did nothing at all,

Agree I'm on tablets so sleepy anyway and the shows really didn't help last night, Amber had a good spell and did try, Melia was definitely the one giving it the best go. But I'll give a mention to one of the newbies as well Carmen who was giving it a good go, trying to engage with everyone and got tips (even without the pink tadpole). I did find it amusing how a couple were trying to get people to tip for near enough nothing and seeming confused as to why they didn't get any, and some of the excuses for not tipping were great as well.

I think last night is a good example of what we've said people are going to see the girls who interact not just lay there and beg for buzzes.
06-05-2021 12:08
Nitram100 Offline
Moderate poster

Well didn't see any of the shows either as I knew it would be a bad night, sounds like I was proven right apart from the few mentioned in previous posts who did try and make it a decent night sounds like the rest were there simply to keep the beds warm shall we say
But agree with Scooby maybe last night was a prime example in how people's attitudes are shifting away from those who don't do anything to those who do
(This post was last modified: 06-05-2021 12:24 by Nitram100.)
06-05-2021 12:15

Click here to watch Babestation TV