cherry tv

clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average

Tara - Chat, Caps & Vids

Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

RE: Tara - Chat, Caps & Vids
No mention on here about Tara's show today. She looked good, as usual, but there is something about her shows that..........that I can't quite put my finger on.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
10-08-2014 19:19
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Yiddo0385 Offline
Junior Poster

Think the game is deffo up with Tara. Been on all day and no one has posted in here.

Don't think she'll be on our screens much longer after all her tease. Because that's all she is.
15-08-2014 16:13
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

Is it just me but it's seems a bit funny how most of her fans have turned against her now she isn't on the Forum! When she was on the Forum you's were all so far up her arse now all of a sudden you's all hate her Lol..........

I've never been a major fan of hers but she always looks good just a boring performer to me and that's it she does a good cam show having said that.

Mariam ChatGirlTV Hottest Babe Channel Girl!!!
15-08-2014 17:16
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

17 Aug :

[Image: image-D8E1_53F0EDA8.jpg]
[Image: image-0A77_53F0EDA8.jpg]
[Image: image-0B19_53F0EDA8.jpg]
[Image: image-A22D_53F0EDA8.jpg]
17-08-2014 19:01
Scoobyman Offline
Account Closed

Think its a shame a lot of people on here seem to have lost interest in Tara

Shes looking really hot today and say what you want, but she has an amazing cleavage

Could look at her puppies all day Big Grin
17-08-2014 19:01
dazzab Offline
Senior Poster

She has the option to come on here but if she chooses not to its her right. Do wish she would do a night show.
18-08-2014 16:59
bcfczu1 Offline
Senior Poster

Looking very busty today.

Seems like she wants to be naughty

Tara _T @Miss_TaraTT · 1h

Hey boys come join me in that naughty daytime mood and look at my huge boobies ! @_Studio66TV_
22-08-2014 12:12
Jay1 Offline
Master Poster

(22-08-2014 12:12 )bcfczu1 Wrote:  Looking very busty today.

Seems like she wants to be naughty

Tara _T @Miss_TaraTT · 1h

Hey boys come join me in that naughty daytime mood and look at my huge boobies ! @_Studio66TV_

In my eyes, she's one of the girls that I've lost interest in talking to completely. Too many pleas to ring her on here, which I guess in itself is fair enough. But a complete and utter refusal to talk about anything remotely sexual - even innuendo based - when you do chat to her. I suppose if you want to chat to her as a "friend" and discuss her life she's okay. Big Laugh The sooner the channels are stripped of girls like her the better.

I hit a length more consistently than even Glenn McGrath used to.
22-08-2014 12:29
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

why should tara be taken off the dayshows just because she won't do dirty talk during the day. first of all on the dayshows you cant really do dirty talk/phone sex so can understand why tara doesn't want to do it when she's on days as if she did, she would get herself and s66 in trouble with Ofcom. if you were saying this about tara on nights, then fair enough as nightbabes are expected to do dirty talk/phonesex. but to demand tara is taken off days because she wont do dirty talk/phonesex is unfair

fair enough you've gone off tara, but to demand she is taken off the babeshows is unfair as ive said. does annoy me when a forum member doesn't like a babeshow babe and demands therefore she is taken off the babeshows (day or night) not everyone likes the same babes

think she looks great today

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
(This post was last modified: 22-08-2014 13:09 by Rammyrascal.)
22-08-2014 13:08
Jay1 Offline
Master Poster

^ I'm sorry. Sorry that my post enraged you so that you either lost the ability to read it legibly or lost the ability to recognise and understand what I thought I had put across as a simple, coherent point of view. Did you manage to read to the end of my aforementioned post before you became so annoyed that you could not hold back from furiously hammering away at your keyboard to defend the honour of fair maiden? Seriously though. I gave a point as to why I feel Tara has no place on the channels. Nothing to do with her looks - I admit, she's very attractive. Similarly, no criticism of her for not wanting/being allowed to "talk dirty/phonesex" (your words not mine. I believe I used the term "innuendo".) If a girl doesn't want to, then that's entirely their decision as I've stated in previous threads on this forum. My case is built around the point of her PMing members on here as well as posting in threads with the promise of innuendo based conversations. "I love listening to you wank over me." Only to find that when you do spend £1.53 per minute on top of a £2 connection fee to talk to her that she refuses point blank to discuss or use in any form whatsoever any innuendo. False advertising, lies and an example of some of the girls on the channels who have no respect for their callers who, put in the simplest of terms, keep them in a job by ringing them. Hope that you managed to reach this point before firing off another reply about how it makes you angry when members on this forum criticise a babe for no apparent reason.

I hit a length more consistently than even Glenn McGrath used to.
22-08-2014 13:55

gemma hiles