babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 3.08 Average

Chloe L - BS Nights - Chat & Discussion (Only)

Doddle Online
Not just the sun

RE: Chloe L - BS Nights - Chat, Caps and Vids
I thought she seemed, er, exuberant the other night too, but didn't think it worth bringing up. Better someone having a good time than looking like she's late for a funeral (like someone I could mention).

Clive James Wrote:Reality is a useful brake on megalomania.
25-03-2019 15:12
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Isn't there a saying about Welsh girls(or women) "frugal in the market, pious in the chapel, rampant in the bedroom!"

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
25-03-2019 18:47
The Special Juans Offline
Posting Machine

That looked like Chloe's best night on Babestation, she's sexy as fuck, and the sight of her naked is unbelievable. Hopefully more of the same tonight.
25-03-2019 19:08
daveypics Offline
Junior Poster

Thing is even when she is piss drunk she doesnt slip up, just giggles forever. Lets get her on them trippy smarties...you know the wooo woo stuff Smile
25-03-2019 20:57
Nadam Offline
Posting Machine

(25-03-2019 08:49 )Jay1 Wrote:  
(25-03-2019 07:29 )Nadam Wrote:  I don't mind if a babe is a bit under the influence on the channels. It means she's more likely to get naked as her inhibitions are a bit lower, and there's also more of a chance of a slip and a glimpse of a bit Roger Hunt, Jack and Danny, Nat King Cole...

As much as I'd like to agree with you on that, she blew that theory out of the water last night. No hint of a slip. Just staggering about with eyes like piss holes in the snow. Don't get me wrong, I love a drink, a big drink, but that was just a disaster last night. She couldn't stand up straight.

Seems like you're in the minority mate! Here's to an even drunker Chloe tonight!
25-03-2019 20:58
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

^ To her credit it was great to see her nude during her first session, and the first half of her sauna session was actually pretty good, even though she wasn't nude. My main issue with her is that she never stops talking and giggling with the crew. EVERY single night she's on it's the same damn thing, hours and hours of giggling and chatting to people off screen and she seems completely unable to focus at all.

Also, while it's fun to see tipsy women on screen, it gets old and sad to see when they are too drunk to perform, as Chloe was last night near the end. There's a line between fun and a little drunk, and uncomfortable to watch. Finding that line is key, and can sometimes improve the performances, but having her on screen wasting time is pointless.

Hope she has a good one tonight, hopefully some nude standing sessions, less chatting to the crew Smile

AKA Lara Croft
(This post was last modified: 25-03-2019 21:00 by mrmann.)
25-03-2019 21:00
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Still talking but was naked and this time wide awake, vivacious and looking a lot better.

So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
26-03-2019 00:56
Doddle Online
Not just the sun

Looked superb on the 3 hour show along with Taylor.

Now what non-oil-based liquid could we use to moisten those boobs... hmm... Wink

Clive James Wrote:Reality is a useful brake on megalomania.
26-03-2019 09:11
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Got naked a few times and hell of a lot better than Sunday's debacle of a show. Could have done a 2-4-1 with Taylor but didn't.

26-03-2019 12:04
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

That was a good show lastnight, nice to see her naked but no way near as good as the level she got to on Sunday,
If she can find a way to relax and not be worried all the time with out being drunk then she would be a super star,
At least now we know there is a relaxed version of Chloe in there just need her to show it more,
I think she's nervous all the time a d that's why she's always chatting to the crew as takes her mind of things,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
26-03-2019 13:24

Click here to watch Babestation TV