babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
True winsaw was definitely Monday blues it would have been worse if Beth wasn't on credit to her doing 3 different stints in last 3 days and still showed the others how simple it is to switch it about
Would have liked to seen more of Stella and Nicole as there stints were far more enjoyable than valentina who continues to go downhill
Hannah was alright seemed a little more active than pervious times

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
29-06-2021 14:52
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

A better Tuesday night with some enjoyable action,
Anna Lei was botn for me she was excellent on the web lots of pussy play, fingering her ass, taking toys in her pussy and ass she was a lot of fun a d clearly enjoying herself, also the only girl to do a football show,
Melia was her usual fun happy naughty self naked all night showing off lots of her lovely pussy,
Missy Le Anna got on TV and even managed to slip her panties down to really show off her perfect peachy bum, very nice,
Yasmin Karma was on TV again showing off her lovely big boobs,
Mia Yasmin looked a bit static on TV showed off her boobs well but could tell she wasn't happy not being in the sauna,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
30-06-2021 11:45
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(30-06-2021 11:45 )winsaw Wrote:  A better Tuesday night with some enjoyable action,
Anna Lei was botn for me she was excellent on the web lots of pussy play, fingering her ass, taking toys in her pussy and ass she was a lot of fun a d clearly enjoying herself, also the only girl to do a football show,
Melia was her usual fun happy naughty self naked all night showing off lots of her lovely pussy,
Missy Le Anna got on TV and even managed to slip her panties down to really show off her perfect peachy bum, very nice,
Yasmin Karma was on TV again showing off her lovely big boobs,
Mia Yasmin looked a bit static on TV showed off her boobs well but could tell she wasn't happy not being in the sauna,

Yes a better night! On FV we saw lots of Priya (on both channels!) who seemed a bit tame and static! Mia Yasmin was on 673 for 2 hours 21 minutes in three sections: two in her favourite set (the sauna!) and once in the study BUT only for 27 minutes on 674! Yasmin Karma was on 674 twice for a total of 56 minutes showing off her amazing big tits BUT was mostly laid on her front!! Melia Leigh was also on 674 for 29 minutes showing off her tits mostly crouched. But my highlight was Missy Le Anne who was on 673 (the channel's only webgirl!) who as you say moved her pants down showing off her nice trim bum! I'm not sure until I am able to check but it looked like she might have moved her pants slightly to the side while in camera shot!??????
So overall a better night than it could have been!
Tonight we have Alice Goodwin and Sophie Hart! Plus Ashley Emma and Lori are available from 10.00 till 3.00!? Plus quite a few of my favourites are on the webshow: Ashlyn Shaw, Missy Le Anne (again!), Yasmin Nicole, Crystal Candy!, Joanna Miolli and Sarah Louise who we hardly see on TV these days! So hopefully another reasonable night!!?..........
(This post was last modified: 30-06-2021 12:20 by trains55.)
30-06-2021 12:17
Doddle Offline
Not just the sun

(30-06-2021 12:17 )trains55 Wrote:  Mia Yasmin was on 673 for 2 hours 21 minutes in three sections: two in her favourite set (the sauna!) and once in the study BUT only for 27 minutes on 674!
Sod, I went for 674, which was a bit underwhelming (and 673 the night before, which also could have been better).

Clive James Wrote:Reality is a useful brake on megalomania.
30-06-2021 14:50
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(30-06-2021 14:50 )Doddle Wrote:  
(30-06-2021 12:17 )trains55 Wrote:  Mia Yasmin was on 673 for 2 hours 21 minutes in three sections: two in her favourite set (the sauna!) and once in the study BUT only for 27 minutes on 674!
Sod, I went for 674, which was a bit underwhelming (and 673 the night before, which also could have been better).

You seem to be having the sort of luck that I had before I was able to record both channels! I know how you feel!
30-06-2021 15:33
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Not sure what is with anyone known as yasmin they tend to move very little and hardly do much
Aside from that I found last night was a total write off as neither priya nor Mia yasmin do next to nothing for me I would have gladly wanted to watch more of melia and anna

Who knows what will happen later just hopeful that it can make up for the last few days

30-06-2021 15:47
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Wednesday was a quieter night again sadly for me ,
Poppy was best as her usual naughty self on the web plenty of pussy play,
Yasmin Nicole was a nice surprise on TV plenty of boob play and peachy bum action,
Anna Lei & Amber phoenix both tried to get good shows going on the web but there didn't seam many tippers around so a lot of not much happened between tips,
Missy was on TV again for a bit didn't move much thought, on the web didn't seam to be getting many tips so didn't see much happen,
That's the problem when it's a quiet night you get such big gaps between things happening that lose interest,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
01-07-2021 11:23
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

I found it better last night as Sophie was back on and didn't disappoint some lovely variety and some seductive moves
Lori even had a couple of cameos appreances and was her hyper self still was pretty good viewing
Alice was her usual self could just watch her in black and white atm

01-07-2021 12:19
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(01-07-2021 11:23 )winsaw Wrote:  Wednesday was a quieter night again sadly for me ,
Poppy was best as her usual naughty self on the web plenty of pussy play,
Yasmin Nicole was a nice surprise on TV plenty of boob play and peachy bum action,
Anna Lei & Amber phoenix both tried to get good shows going on the web but there didn't seam many tippers around so a lot of not much happened between tips,
Missy was on TV again for a bit didn't move much thought, on the web didn't seam to be getting many tips so didn't see much happen,
That's the problem when it's a quiet night you get such big gaps between things happening that lose interest,

Yes a quieter night than recently. I didn't manage to record all of 674 as my recorder had a spasm! But I saw Alice on a lot, Sophie plus shortish sections by Missy Le Anne, Sarah Louise, Amber Phoenix and Poppy who was only on for 19 minutes!! Alice went naked as usual twice: once in each of her sections.
673 had Lori on for 1 hour 53 minutes in two sections and went naked in one of them standing up: back to normal Lori for a change! Sophie was on for 2 hours 5 minutes! in two sections and went "naked" in one of them with her suit moved up and down: so it just covered her midriff BUT was on her front! Alice was on for JUST 48 minutes! But she still managed to get fully naked as usual. And unusually no extra girls were on at all! So a reasonable but NOT great night!!
Not sure about tonight as when I last checked the schedule hadn't been sorted out for this month (July!). I just hope it's a bit better than last night!.........
01-07-2021 12:29
Tommy826 Offline
Junior Poster

Thanks for those reports guys. I never get to see BS now since they messed it all up. It seems like Lori is too big now for the poor man's channel. I can't remember the last time I saw her on Freeview. Thanks again. Much appreciated.
01-07-2021 17:06

Click here to watch Babestation TV