Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
Another reasonable night.
673: Priya on once for 1 hour 25 minutes in the sauna braless. Beth on twice in the pink office for a total of 1 hour 7 minutes: excellent as usual and of course went naked! Yasmin Nicole was on for 32 minutes and stripped down to just her pants: nice! And we saw Amanda Randall after a long time! She stripped off and was fully naked for the last few minutes and stood up briefly! Although I don't really like her she was good and on for 32 minutes.
674: Priya was on for a total of 1 hour 48 minutes in the grey set and the sauna and was braless from the start. Beth was on for 1 hour 24 minutes in the massage room! And was excellent again and went naked. We also saw Lucia Maria for 29 minutes in the grey set and braless from the start just in black pants AND black PVC boots! Very good as usual really showing off her amazing big tits and playing with them. Ashlyn Shaw was on for 26 minutes and went topless but covered up before the end! Lovely girl though. And we also saw Piggy Mouth BUT thankfully only for 15 minutes! Sorry but I don't like heavily inked girls!
So on the whole a very reasonable night but NOT great!
Not sure about tonight...........
02-07-2021 12:53
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

True trains it was a reasonable night's viewing for a Thursday largely down to Beth whilst priya was average at best whilst we could have had longer cameos from Lucia Amanda and Ashlyn as each of them brought something different

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
02-07-2021 20:27
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

WOW! 674 was THE FV show last night!
It started with Ashley Emma in tennis whites (no pants!) on a tennis set! She undressed down to just her socks and then FULLY naked with her famous standing shots! She got very oiled up and was on for 1 hour 56 minutes!! Then Alice was on for JUST 52 minutes in the grey set and gave us her normal show. We then saw Stella for 37 minutes in the grey set using her usual positions: braless from the start. Then Sophie Hart was on for the last hour and thirty seven minutes on the sauna set. Braless from the start she used her normal positions and moved her pants down slightly almost at the end. She also gave us some close-ups of her amazing big tits! A very good show!
673 had Alice on for a total of 1 hour 47 minutes in two sections in the pink office: normal Alice and fully naked in her last section. Sophie was on for a total of 1 hour 16 minutes in two sections using the study set. She went braless and wore boots! We also saw Stella again for 29 minutes in the sauna: she went fully naked as she often does now! And Poppy was on for 56 minutes! in the study and stripped down to her tiny black pants: taking off her bra and suspender belt. She also moved her pants down VERY slightly a few times.
So a very good evening: I preferred 674 because of Ashley but both shows were pretty good!
Interestingly only MK girls were used on both channels!
Not sure about tonight as BS still haven't published the schedule for July!!....
(This post was last modified: 03-07-2021 15:01 by trains55.)
03-07-2021 14:57
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Friday night was a pretty fun night to view especially when we were treated to another saucy cameo from Ashley it was like watching her from a few years ago when there wasn't many limits and that stupid vibetoy being involved
Horray Alice had something refreshing yet seemed glued in it most of the time and the rest was the usual
Good nights from Stella and Sophie also

Saturday night was pretty good viewing once everything settled down and we seemed to have a clue who was on as we seen 8 different girls on during the night they were the following Preeti Stella Mia Abby Beth Amanda poppy and yasmin Nicole
A rare chance seeing Preeti oily wasn't bad Mia had plenty of variety likewise Stella even though she was mostly backstage

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
04-07-2021 10:26
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(04-07-2021 10:26 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Friday night was a pretty fun night to view especially when we were treated to another saucy cameo from Ashley it was like watching her from a few years ago when there wasn't many limits and that stupid vibetoy being involved
Horray Alice had something refreshing yet seemed glued in it most of the time and the rest was the usual
Good nights from Stella and Sophie also

Saturday night was pretty good viewing once everything settled down and we seemed to have a clue who was on as we seen 8 different girls on during the night they were the following Preeti Stella Mia Abby Beth Amanda poppy and yasmin Nicole
A rare chance seeing Preeti oily wasn't bad Mia had plenty of variety likewise Stella even though she was mostly backstage

Yes I thought last night's FV shows were quite good. Mia and Preeti were on for about the same amount of time and it was good seeing Beth (excellent as usual) and Poppy for 54 minutes AND she was "allowed" to go naked for a longish time! At last!! We also saw Abby B Amanda Rendall Yasmin Nicole and Stella. All were good and Amanda and Stella went naked. In fact Mia ,Yasmin and Abby were the only girls who didn't go naked! So a good night: I don't particularly like Stella Abby or Amanda BUT they added to such a good show for a Saturday!!
Tonight: ??...........
(This post was last modified: 04-07-2021 11:50 by trains55.)
04-07-2021 11:41
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

thanks for the reviews guys been away for a couple of days , looks like i have missed a pretty good Friday & Saturday,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
04-07-2021 14:47
Nitram100 Offline
Moderate poster

Yes thanks for the reviews haven't seen much as I've been away and didn't see any of last nights show had my 2nd Covid Jab yesterday so was feeling pretty rough
04-07-2021 15:17
Doddle Offline
Not just the sun

(04-07-2021 15:17 )Nitram100 Wrote:  Yes thanks for the reviews haven't seen much as I've been away and didn't see any of last nights show had my 2nd Covid Jab yesterday so was feeling pretty rough
Hope you're better now eek

I've not been anywhere and I still missed the greatness Friday, and less so last night Blush

Clive James Wrote:Reality is a useful brake on megalomania.
04-07-2021 21:44
Nitram100 Offline
Moderate poster

(04-07-2021 21:44 )Doddle Wrote:  
(04-07-2021 15:17 )Nitram100 Wrote:  Yes thanks for the reviews haven't seen much as I've been away and didn't see any of last nights show had my 2nd Covid Jab yesterday so was feeling pretty rough
Hope you're better now eek

I've not been anywhere and I still missed the greatness Friday, and less so last night Blush

Thanks mate I'm getting there
04-07-2021 23:47
Doddle Offline
Not just the sun

Plenty of Atlanta last night, so that was good Tongue

Clive James Wrote:Reality is a useful brake on megalomania.
05-07-2021 08:17

Click here to watch Babestation TV