clips4sale

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 47 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Sammie Pennington - Discussion & Chat

bcl Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Sammie Pennington - Discussion & Chat
It shows how good the Elite line up is when Sammie is cancelled from NIGHT SHOW.

Hopefully she will get a slot to herself on the day/nighty crossover, she certainly deserves it.
(This post was last modified: 26-07-2010 08:56 by bcl.)
26-07-2010 08:55
Find all posts by this user
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

she sure does deserve a stint doing the day/night crossover like michelle thorne does. whenever sammie does next do a night show which is hopefully soon. shell finally go topless.

sammie is looking very hot in her purple bra and knicks and yellow leotard

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
(This post was last modified: 26-07-2010 10:14 by Rammyrascal.)
26-07-2010 10:13
eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

The prospect of Sammie/Becky 2-4-1 part III has been raised, as Becky has just mentioned it will happen if enough people call and text to ask for it Big Grin

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
26-07-2010 10:29
sonofapaddy Offline
Different Here

Sammie looking hot and sexy this morning.I hope theres another 241 with Becky later,with handstands!
26-07-2010 10:55
robwon Offline
Senior Poster

Sammie was on sunday evening looking firehot. I need to find out how to record so i can post and return the favor.
26-07-2010 18:33
Webbiola Offline
Posting Machine

I love seeing Sammie on days but I just want her to do 1 proper night performance (you know what I mean) and quell this feeling in my aching loins. Come on Sammie, don the nurses uniform and sort out my ailment!Smile
26-07-2010 22:33
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

sammie is in the new issue of nuts this week.....BUTT NAKED

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
27-07-2010 15:07
andy pandy Offline
Senior Poster

The amazing sammie so sexy and gorgeous it will be fab when sammie does her night show in august topless or not it will be amazing if people keep asking her all time to go topless she won,t but if we give her time she will because in my eyes she is sexy gorgeous and amazing if she as clothes on or she is naked i wish people would get off her back and give her time in my eyes she is amazing because it the girl and show thats more inportant
Sammie in my eyes does the best night show ever apart from the sexy caty cole
27-07-2010 23:09
andy pandy Offline
Senior Poster

I will be getting nuts mag tomorrow because it has the sexy sammie pennington do i have to say in more
27-07-2010 23:12
eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

(27-07-2010 23:09 )andy pandy Wrote:  The amazing sammie so sexy and gorgeous it will be fab when sammie does her night show in august topless or not it will be amazing if people keep asking her all time to go topless she won,t but if we give her time she will because in my eyes she is sexy gorgeous and amazing if she as clothes on or she is naked i wish people would get off her back and give her time in my eyes she is amazing because it the girl and show thats more inportant
Sammie in my eyes does the best night show ever apart from the sexy caty cole

Andy Pandy, you are clearly a very big fan of Sammie's, like all of us who post in her threads. You also like Becky, so you obviously have very good taste in girls. However, could I give you some words of advice that will hopefully enhance your experience on this forum.
1) Use some different words. We agree that Sammie is "amazing" but there's no need to say it four times in one post. She is also "fabulous" "beautiful" "magnificent" and lots of other things too.

2) Use some punctuation. Your posts give me a headache after reading them.

3) Respond to other posters. Most of your posts appear to be in a vacuum. It seems you are one of Sammie's regular callers/texters, so you must have some things to share with us.

4) This is the most important point, which I've saved till last, and I think justfies highlighting. USE THE THANKS BUTTON!
I, and a number of other members of this forum, spend a lot of time taking caps and/or making videos of Sammie, and other girls, to share with her fans, such as yourself. Each time I put up caps of a girl, several people (usually the same ones) click the thanks button to show appreciation of my work. I have never seen your name there. In the 2-4-1 thread, at least one of my caps shows the moment when Sammie and Becky saw the picture that you sent in. You could at least say thanks for that.

There, I've said all I want to say. Andy, I hope that you continue to post here. You clearly think the world of Sammie, as we all do, and judging by Monday's show, she likes you as well. But please take on board what I've said here, and it will be beneficial for all of us. If you do that, I'll even give you a rep point.

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
28-07-2010 09:10
Thread Closed 

gemma hiles