clips4sale

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 47 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Sammie Pennington - Discussion & Chat

mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Sammie Pennington - Discussion & Chat
Sammie IS fab, but if she waits until the last minute to show her breasts once again, it will be LAME. I enjoyed her last night show quite a bit due to some bum action, which I prefer, but why hold out on showing her breasts when we've seen them before? A bit of suspense is always great, but not for the whole show! I do hope she goes a bit further this time, and has a 2-4-1 with Caty.

Smile
28-07-2010 16:35
Find all posts by this user
Rise Offline
L' énigme, elle est très belle

August isn't too far away!

Then once again it will be time to ask THAT question...

[Image: pups.jpg]
Tongue
28-07-2010 20:27
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

No the question is....... what are the chances of me winning the lottery lol

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
28-07-2010 20:31
andy pandy Offline
Senior Poster

(28-07-2010 09:10 )eagle_si Wrote:  Andy Pandy, you are clearly a very big fan of Sammie's, like all of us who post in her threads. You also like Becky, so you obviously have very good taste in girls. However, could I give you some words of advice that will hopefully enhance your experience on this forum.
1) Use some different words. We agree that Sammie is "amazing" but there's no need to say it four times in one post. She is also "fabulous" "beautiful" "magnificent" and lots of other things too.

2) Use some punctuation. Your posts give me a headache after reading them.

3) Respond to other posters. Most of your posts appear to be in a vacuum. It seems you are one of Sammie's regular callers/texters, so you must have some things to share with us.

4) This is the most important point, which I've saved till last, and I think justfies highlighting. USE THE THANKS BUTTON!
I, and a number of other members of this forum, spend a lot of time taking caps and/or making videos of Sammie, and other girls, to share with her fans, such as yourself. Each time I put up caps of a girl, several people (usually the same ones) click the thanks button to show appreciation of my work. I have never seen your name there. In the 2-4-1 thread, at least one of my caps shows the moment when Sammie and Becky saw the picture that you sent in. You could at least say thanks for that.

There, I've said all I want to say. Andy, I hope that you continue to post here. You clearly think the world of Sammie, as we all do, and judging by Monday's show, she likes you as well. But please take on board what I've said here, and it will be beneficial for all of us. If you do that, I'll even give you a rep point.
Hi thanks for the post i will take it on board and try it next time.
28-07-2010 22:13
andy pandy Offline
Senior Poster

I got the new copy of nuts 100 naked women but i think that sammie should be higher than 28.
In my view she should be no1
28-07-2010 22:49
cityboy76 Offline
Part Timer

(28-07-2010 22:13 )andy pandy Wrote:  Hi thanks for the post i will take it on board and try it next time.

Good man,hitting the thanks button,although only a small gesture does show that peoples hard work on these forums is appreciated by the people who view it! Big Grin

without a dream in my heart,without a love of my own.....
28-07-2010 23:04
sonofapaddy Offline
Different Here

Great to see SAMMIE on the screens this morning,nice little flashes too and plenty of sexy wiggles.
30-07-2010 05:44
cityboy76 Offline
Part Timer

Yep i can think of worse ways of waking up seeing Sammie on our screens looking utterly lovely yet again this morning Big Grin

30-07-2010 05:54
eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

(30-07-2010 05:54 )cityboy76 Wrote:  Yep i can think of worse ways of waking up seeing Sammie on our screens looking utterly lovely yet again this morning Big Grin

Incredible. Cityboy up before me eek
You're right, Sammie looks super. Especially when she lets us have a good look at that beautiful bum Big Grin OK, no more time for chat, let's get capping.

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
30-07-2010 06:37
cityboy76 Offline
Part Timer

(30-07-2010 06:37 )eagle_si Wrote:  
(30-07-2010 05:54 )cityboy76 Wrote:  Yep i can think of worse ways of waking up seeing Sammie on our screens looking utterly lovely yet again this morning Big Grin

Incredible. Cityboy up before me eek
You're right, Sammie looks super. Especially when she lets us have a good look at that beautiful bum Big Grin OK, no more time for chat, let's get capping.

Now now,there's no need for that is there??...It's all Becky Roberts fault,i got up early to watch her yesterday and she wasn't on,it's sent my sleep pattern awol Big Grin

30-07-2010 07:05
Thread Closed 

gemma hiles