clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 49 Vote(s) - 2.51 Average

Lola AKA Chloe Rivers

TITSRUS Offline
Gone

RE: Lola AKA Chloe Rivers
gingerbloke Wrote:
lola Wrote:There has been a lot of talk about these forums being rude to girls and jumping to conclusions about things they know nothing about. I have read some of the stupidest unintelligent threads about what you' know' about girls.....why there were not in that night, why they look miserable.....why they wont get there tits out etc, and all your conclusions are wrong.
Well why don't you go and get an intelligent job then .... one where you don't have to put a phone by your head.

Lol hmm that's Copyright i Demand you remove your (Feel free to add Reptutation any time click on a nick name (gingerbloke) then Details then u can add Reputation) lol lol

Who am i Pretending to be? Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feel free to add Reptutation any time click on a nick name (Example Ass2Cam ETC) then Details then u can add Reputation

Plz don't post my Threads/Topics on other forums with out asking me.

If I do see my Threads/Topics on other forums with my knowledge I will Remove the original.
25-10-2008 11:31
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mega79 Offline
Alpha Male

Ass2cam you are wrong in this copyright argument, why ? erm....beacause gingerbloke has ginger hair, and you are gingerist against ginger guys. Big Grin

Lol that seems to be the logic of a few guys on here Big Grin

I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.
Michael Jordan
25-10-2008 11:43
TITSRUS Offline
Gone

mega79 Wrote:Ass2cam you are wrong in this copyright argument, why ? erm....beacause gingerbloke has ginger hair, and you are gingerist against ginger guys. Big Grin

Lol that seems to be the logic of a few guys on here Big Grin

huh argument? no argument mate i'm having a laugh... Who am i Pretending to be when i say I Demand you to remove that. hehe

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feel free to add Reptutation any time click on a nick name (Example Ass2Cam ETC) then Details then u can add Reputation

If I do see my Threads/Topics on other forums with my knowledge I will Remove the original.
25-10-2008 11:51
mega79 Offline
Alpha Male

Lol Ass2cam this will be the the second time, its called sarcasm/english humour.

I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.
Michael Jordan
25-10-2008 12:01
TITSRUS Offline
Gone

mega79 Wrote:Lol Ass2cam this will be the the second time, its called sarcasm/english humour.

Your just jelious i thought of saying it 1st lol lol

25-10-2008 12:21
mega79 Offline
Alpha Male

yummyyaz Wrote:
gingerbloke Wrote:Well why don't you go and get an intelligent job then .... one where you don't have to put a phone by your head.

some people have just got a way with words Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Yeah i'll remeber that line the next time i call Barclays bank customer service. Big Grin

Michael Jordan
(This post was last modified: 25-10-2008 12:28 by mega79.)
25-10-2008 12:27
gyalis_star Offline
Senior Poster

i dont no these girls come on here admin please kick them out iam fed up of comin on here an lookin for pics an info and endin up bein insulted kmt i think iam gna start a thread called blacklisted why an you an tiff are goin rite at the top id never call in to one of the shows its usually just in the back ground i hope you lot keep discusssin the forum an why everyones not gna like you but since your looks is ur income you wanna get upset....keep amanda and victoria but heres my official vote to you tiff an anyone else like you btw your borein on cam stic to ur day job a pretty face aint good enuf

havent bin here 4 a while hummm wonder who missed me lol
25-10-2008 16:29
cherryryder Offline
Gone

lola Wrote:Thank you! The whole point of being a bang babe is finding people like you really exist.
You have my upmost respect
lola
x
p.s hey anastasia, i miss you
xxxxxxx
demonbolloxs Wrote:These type of forums always seem to be populated by mysogonists, who have very little respect for women in general, sad but true.

I know i'll get slated but to be honest, as a guy I find the attitude of a few on here highly offensive.
I love sexy horny independant women, but I also respect them.
Maybe I don't fit in, but I'd rather be an outcast, than a bigoted, oafish, mysogonist.

Women are people too you know !!!!

You guys make me ashamed to be a man sometimes... grow up for fucks sake !!!!

Lola, you really are a loser, have a day off if it's really you!

Are you so vain that you go around forums finding out what people think of you? Chill the fuck out!

If i was one of the babes I'd switch off during my time off but you have an ego the size of you nose (well, the length of it)
25-10-2008 18:18
unparalleled Offline
Senior Poster

Here's a quick summary for anyone not interested in reading 8 pages

*A customer calls a girl on bang babes and posts his not too pleasant experience here.

*The girl in question comes on here to defend herself but she came on a bit too aggressive and insulting.

*Sides are taken and a catfight ensues.
(This post was last modified: 25-10-2008 18:58 by unparalleled.)
25-10-2008 18:56
mega79 Offline
Alpha Male

demonbolloxs Wrote:These type of forums always seem to be populated by mysogonists, who have very little respect for women in general, sad but true.

I know i'll get slated but to be honest, as a guy I find the attitude of a few on here highly offensive.
I love sexy horny independant women, but I also respect them.
Maybe I don't fit in, but I'd rather be an outcast, than a bigoted, oafish, mysogonist.

Women are people too you know !!!!

You guys make me ashamed to be a man sometimes... grow up for fucks sake !!!!

This geezer Nobollox really makes me sick, What he is saying is how he feels as a man is based on the behaviour of other men, that is really pathetic, lets hope he stuck by his word and left with the door hitting him firmly on his ass.

Michael Jordan
(This post was last modified: 25-10-2008 19:12 by mega79.)
25-10-2008 19:11

gemma hiles