Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average

Competition formats

Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Competition formats
(15-12-2019 21:47 )babelover48 Wrote:  
(15-12-2019 20:13 )Joey 27 Wrote:  
(15-12-2019 19:52 )Kingsmind Wrote:  Wasn't going to get involved in this but Joey has got a point i mean it's true we can't see what you guys are doing behind closed doors like Joey said.

But how dare i question the integrity of Winsaw and Babelover just because they are forum stalwarts ehSmile

Well WOULD YOU LIKE IT if someone accused YOU OF MATCH FIXING? Not necessarily me or Winsaw but someone else.

I wouldn't be daft enough to do random draws and coin tosses, cos i know i will probably be accused of putting my faves through and giving them easier draws

There's no way in a million years im putting Fernanda through instead of Macy in a coin toss situation if i knew i could get away with it
15-12-2019 22:14
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

(15-12-2019 22:14 )Joey 27 Wrote:  I wouldn't be daft enough to do random draws and coin tosses, cos i know i will probably lose my last 50p

There's no way in a million years im putting Fernanda through instead of Macy in a coin toss situation if i knew i could get away with it

i'm with joey on this one
15-12-2019 23:07
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

(15-12-2019 21:37 )Kingsmind Wrote:  Joey i was looking at how long you have been on the forum 2013 6 years i would think you would know better by now i would think from experience you would know what the forum was about but simply you don't , you know SawBoss was only on for a couple years and got banned for stupidity i am not trying to defend SawBoss or anything but he didn't know from experience what the forum was all about so that was why he got banned so i would think by now Joey you would learn from experience but simply as i said you haven't.

Oh and by the way Joey if the awards piss you off that much just ignore them when they appear and don't vote in them simple.

Sawboss reported BS to ofcom because he is a Lola fanboy and prefers girls on S66 and Xpanded, he wouldn't have grassed BS up if his faves were on that channel, its another classic case of bias, i doubt he reported BS to Ofcom just to piss off people on this forum though

Anyway forums are for debate/arguments, we aren't a tight knit community where we should all get along, if you were around a few years ago there were far more spats and heated arguments going on
15-12-2019 23:25
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

(15-12-2019 23:07 )garnye Wrote:  
(15-12-2019 22:14 )Joey 27 Wrote:  I wouldn't be daft enough to do random draws and coin tosses, cos i know i will probably lose my last 50p

i'm with joey on this one

Btw i hope the second paragraph makes sense, just to be clear i would put Macy through instead of Fernanda and any other daygirl if no one saw me doing a "coin toss"

Just as i suspect you would put Lori through on a "coin toss" even though she never gets enough votes in babe of the year comps anywaySmile
(This post was last modified: 15-12-2019 23:41 by Joey 27.)
15-12-2019 23:29
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(15-12-2019 22:14 )Joey 27 Wrote:  There's no way in a million years im putting Fernanda through instead of Macy in a coin toss situation if i knew i could get away with it

Unlike you Joey most people are decent people who would never think of doing that,
That face that you are self confessed untrustworthy , who would not even think about fucking everyone over for your own gain just shows you to be a sad person who now we know can never ever be trusted about anything u say again, shame on you,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
(This post was last modified: 16-12-2019 03:55 by winsaw.)
16-12-2019 02:59
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

^Of course it would be for my own gain, i want a favourite of mine to win a competition or get as far as possible, not yours or anyone else's

Unlike you though i wouldn't do a stupid coin toss in the first place, that isn't a fair way of deciding who goes though is it

Anyway im back at work today as i had to take my Xmas holiday early unfortunately so im done on this issue now
16-12-2019 04:01
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

^^ being lecture on what's fair by you Big Laugh someone who has confessed that he will cheat the contest to get his favorite to win Rolleyes

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
16-12-2019 04:25
lovebabes56 Online
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

[/quote]
Joey 27 wrote...

[/quote]

Really??? That quote alone shows you how badly you would manipulate a result in favour of any girl you like, when in reality she would probably be well beaten by a fans' favourite Is that how low you would go to cheat? If you ran a comp Joey I'd steer well clear of it as I know you would rig it!!

Well next time Joey you post something may I suggest you think first about what you want to say before you write it!! Totally agree with Winsaw, you confessed you would cheat to ensure any favourite of yours would win any comp you ran and to hell with the rest, that's why we could never trust the result of any comp you ran to be fairly run or a fair and even result, it would be run suit your own agenda. The competitions on this forum are heading for a shake up for the first time in years and the process would be solved way better without you chucking your bent penny into it and we want to ensure the comps have a decent platform that works for all.

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 16-12-2019 08:17 by lovebabes56.)
16-12-2019 08:13
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(16-12-2019 04:01 )Joey 27 Wrote:  Anyway im back at work today as i had to take my Xmas holiday early unfortunately so im done on this issue now

Let me guess. You're such a ray of sunshine, they wanted you out the way during the works Xmas party.
16-12-2019 14:41
lovebabes56 Online
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

^probably wasn't invited or couldn't behave himself

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
16-12-2019 15:02

Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS