Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Studio66 & OnlyFans

lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

RE: Studio66 & OnlyFans
I think the whole saga would not have happened if S66 weren't so slow in reacting. I only subscribe to Mikaela's page that is all

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
27-10-2018 15:38
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
William H Bonney Offline
More sinned against than sinning

(27-10-2018 15:08 )babefan2012 Wrote:  It looks like Clare is staying, cutting off Twitter and Onlyfans.

Yes Clare has effectively come out as a remainer. That doesn't surprise me at all.
27-10-2018 15:40
elgar1uk Offline
Posting Machine

(27-10-2018 15:21 )goatman222 Wrote:  Clare is studio 66 much like ashley emma is babestation

Ashley Emma's worked on other channels. You can't say the same about Clare.
27-10-2018 15:44
The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

Yeah i know ashley was on elite tv first but she is their main woman shes the face of bs...i mean you have lori and dannii (gone now) who could be considered but lets be honest ashley is the star of the show

I miss Amber Coen
27-10-2018 15:57
jobuddy18uk Offline
Junior Poster

(26-10-2018 20:55 )ryuken Wrote:  
(26-10-2018 15:22 )interzone Wrote:  
(26-10-2018 12:09 )goatman222 Wrote:  Onlyfans will be a short term thing.

Give it 3 months they'll all be back hopefully they will run out of money so much that they agree to do nights Smile
I've followed a lot of pages and none have offered enough to make me want to renew my subscription.

I'm not sure how many girls have a following that is commited to paying £10 a month just for the odd pic and the privilege of being able to get 'better content' for a further charge.

Then there's the punters. Lets say a 'fan' has 5 favourite girls who he might watch on TV, call and cam with occasionally. Is the same fan gonna consistently pay £10 a month (plus extras for the naughty stuff) for 5 subscriptions to his 5 favourite girls?

Not having a dig at anyone, just a few thoughts.

Paying £50 per month to see "exclusive never before seen" pictures and videos of your 5 favourite presenters on OF might actually be not that bad.

When compared to the equivalent cost of doing the same on calls and cams with your 5 favourite presenters every month.

A 10 minute call with your 5 favourite presenters in one day might cost just over £100.

A 10 minute cam show with your 5 favourite presenters in one day might cost just over £250.

Our addiction isn't cheap no matter which platform we pay for it on LOL

Yeah but can you really compare looking at a picture or video to actually stroking while calling and/or camming to an actual glamour model standard of babe? Interacting is the channels USP if u just want pics theres plenty more. The whole situation re onlyfans is so retarded, a more effective way to combat it would surely be for S66 to book more shoots with girls making their own site better value or do on version like BS. Why bother anyway though? Any form of publicity is probably just gonna encourage guys to actually call in
27-10-2018 16:20
jobuddy18uk Offline
Junior Poster

(27-10-2018 15:57 )goatman222 Wrote:  
(27-10-2018 15:44 )elgar1uk Wrote:  
(27-10-2018 15:21 )goatman222 Wrote:  Clare is studio 66 much like ashley emma is babestation

Ashley Emma's worked on other channels. You can't say the same about Clare.

Yeah i know ashley was on elite tv first but she is their main woman shes the face of bs...i mean you have lori and dannii (gone now) who could be considered but lets be honest ashley is the star of the show

Also ashley emma ist babestation, if it was anyone itd be lori. call both and compare - lori any fucking day
27-10-2018 16:22
830ResAtDorsia Offline
Posting Machine

(27-10-2018 15:38 )babelover48 Wrote:  I think the whole saga would not have happened if S66 weren't so slow in reacting. I only subscribe to Mikaela's page that is all

This is true. S66 has been so complacent in every way the past year, maybe longer. Should've addressed this many months ago, just like most of their other issues that get ignored.

And they may have won this one, but they're still failing to adapt. They need some other way to offer content as the 1 minute videos and galleries of 4-8 pics on the site just ain't cuttin it. BS has BSFans so maybe there's something like that in the works, but I'd like to see S66 go the Manyvids route. Either that or uploading much better videos to the website - why do the photoshoots in the first place if the end result is just gonna be 1-2 minutes of the same boring poses every time?

Most of the OF stuff is shit, so no great loss that the remainers can't use it any more. Hopefully now they'll actually start doing good shows again.
27-10-2018 16:38
jobuddy18uk Offline
Junior Poster

The older videos they did in the elite days were way better than now, especially the ones with dirty chat. Think an additional benefit of those was that actually hearing the girls talk gives u a taster of what they might be like on phone. The new vids they do are also kinda over produced in my opinion - if im trying to have a wank i dont need the camera flipping about every 2 fucking seconds
27-10-2018 17:25
830ResAtDorsia Offline
Posting Machine

Agreed, actually worth subscribing to (if they weren't so easy to find uploaded elsewhere) and the updates were twice as often back then iirc.

The new vids have nice photography and locations, but that's about it. They're boring, overly edited, way too short (and most of them are slowed down), and some don't even have any nudity. Saskia's first vid wasn't even topless, for a girl that sells b/g, g/g, anal masturbation, etc. on her MV page.

Everything's just way too tame to want to spend any money on, just like the majority of the Onlyfans pages are as well.
27-10-2018 17:38
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(27-10-2018 16:20 )jobuddy18uk Wrote:  Yeah but can you really compare looking at a picture or video to actually stroking while calling and/or camming to an actual glamour model standard of babe? Interacting is the channels USP if u just want pics theres plenty more. The whole situation re onlyfans is so retarded, a more effective way to combat it would surely be for S66 to book more shoots with girls making their own site better value or do on version like BS. Why bother anyway though? Any form of publicity is probably just gonna encourage guys to actually call in

How many more times... because it's not just about outside work pictures. OF has turned into a place where babes can offer babeshow type services without the encumbrance of involving an operator: Pricey, content heavy, videos (which a babe will enhance the value of by doing less such content while with her operator) and increasingly different modes of personal interaction (the babeshow's USP) are promoted from within the platform cutting out the middle man babeshows.

To make matters worse babes have been ramping up the amount of time and effort they put into advertising this independent competing platform whilst on the shows themselves, as well as using their place of work as a venue to create competiting content and enhance interactive relationships that they then usurp and take off-site.

This is sharks fighting sharks here, but the question is which is more valuable to us. Are we fans of certain babes or of the thing that has put multiples of them in our front rooms with a certain form over the years?

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 27-10-2018 19:38 by ShandyHand.)
27-10-2018 19:19